I let her quit her job 2 go to school.. she didn't go ..told her 2 back 2 work she wants DIVORCE

Moich

Banned
Daps
My best friend told me this yesterday...

He needs a place to stay..I agreed to rent him a room once I get back to the states....

He was so "supportive" during that marriage

She hated her job

He told her to take a break ..quit the job for a year and go find pursue your passion to have a better career by going to school

She agreed but just sat on her ass and shopped

While he paid the bills and took care of Thier daughters....

Shyt became a burden... financialy and physicaly (tired)

So he ASKED her to go back to work anywhere

She refused ....she got too comfortable

And felt he was being too confrontational and demanding...

And wants a divorce...

They seperated last month...

Child support is just hit em..

And he is looking at paying alimony

So his only option is to rent a 9 ft X 9ft bedroom from me at the age of 37

And this is the same dude who told a mutual friend after hearing my radio show that I was a misreable misogynist dude years ago

:umad:

GMB# 2017 ESPY AWARD WINNERS

If a HUSBAND is not capable of having his WIFE quit her job or RETIRE ..he is an UNDERACHIVER to HER

:duck: Misogny ducktales vol 2012343

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
:mjgrin:

Sounds like he couldn't read his wife and I don't feel sorry for him. Give people the benefit of the doubt when they tell you their job is hell but if you don't see them making moves it shouldn't take you longer than 1 year to make corrective steps. The shopping fukkery is its own red flag. Put up with your wife spending more when less is coming in :mjlol:.

Last edited:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
“She’s trifling, but she’s pretty” behavior. Dudes that let looks cloud their judgement, whether it’s a fat ass or big titties or whatever. When those looks become whatever to you and the attitude has gone unchecked and grown out of control, dudes are stuck wishing they had put their foot down.
do you think a dude can reposition himself if he has dropped the ball a few times, or should he demote the broad and find a new one

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
She planned it all along...he was blindsided because he wasnt on his p's and q's.

Back seat quarter backing

But he should have started talking to an attorney as soon as she started getting uppity

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
do you think a dude can reposition himself if he has dropped the ball a few times, or should he demote the broad and find a new one

Nope. There’s a reason a lot of older dudes laugh at younger dudes when they don’t listen, it’s because some of them have seen it over and over. They know how it plays out when you start slipping.

You have to set boundaries early. You start off rigid and then loosen up, not the other way around. You don’t even have to be loud about checking a female, you have to be serious. They’ll say you’re mean or an a$$hole, but they’ll respect you. Nice don’t mean shyt to a woman if she doesn’t have to do shyt for it.

Black Trash!

Daps
Reppin
Na
Nope. There’s a reason a lot of older dudes laugh at younger dudes when they don’t listen, it’s because some of them have seen it over and over. They know how it plays out when you start slipping.

You have to set boundaries early. You start off rigid and then loosen up, not the other way around. You don’t even have to be loud about checking a female, you have to be serious. They’ll say you’re mean or an a$$hole, but they’ll respect you. Nice don’t mean shyt to a woman if she doesn’t have to do shyt for it.
Yup.

Same way nikkas will treat some women like shyt and do other women nice

Last edited:

Black Trash!

Daps
Reppin
Na
“She’s trifling, but she’s pretty” behavior. Dudes that let looks cloud their judgement, whether it’s a fat ass or big titties or whatever. When those looks become whatever to you and the attitude has gone unchecked and grown out of control, dudes are stuck wishing they had put their foot down.
YUP!

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
My best friend told me this yesterday...

He needs a place to stay..I agreed to rent him a room once I get back to the states....

He was so "supportive" during that marriage

She hated her job

He told her to take a break ..quit the job for a year and go find pursue your passion to have a better career by going to school

She agreed but just sat on her ass and shopped

While he paid the bills and took care of Thier daughters....

Shyt became a burden... financialy and physicaly (tired)

So he ASKED her to go back to work anywhere

She refused ....she got too comfortable

And felt he was being too confrontational and demanding...

And wants a divorce...

They seperated last month...

Child support is just hit em..

And he is looking at paying alimony

So his only option is to rent a 9 ft X 9ft bedroom from me at the age of 37

And this is the same dude who told a mutual friend after hearing my radio show that I was a misreable misogynist dude years ago

:umad:

GMB# 2017 ESPY AWARD WINNERS

If a HUSBAND is not capable of having his WIFE quit her job or RETIRE ..he is an UNDERACHIVER to HER
That lazy ass bytch ain't shyt. This was her plan all along.