I let her quit her job 2 go to school.. she didn't go ..told her 2 back 2 work she wants DIVORCE

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That a horrible situation man. She heartless for that one. He gave her absolutely everything and she finessed the situation by not working so as to qualify for alimony plus the child support. She's basically saying she gonna live her life off him whether he's in it or not.

No losses.

1) Alimony is temporary not forever
2) GET PRIMARY CUSTODY AND DESTROY HER!!!!! :demonic:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Omly option i see is eliminating the problem.:manny:
the-stars-of-the-oj-simpson-trial-where-are-they-now.jpg

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Omly option i see is eliminating the problem.:manny:
Ditto. Once kids get involved removing the mom is an option for me. LOL I feel bad for any woman who thinks I'm letting her walk out my life with my kids and money. HAHAHA. I'd destroy her life step by step. I'd plant drugs on her. I'd make her family and friends turn against her. I'd force her to have a nervous breakdown and look like the supportive husband by taking care of her for a bit before having her institutionalized.

Might get her locked her up for a weekend for driving under the influence. Or I'd make her attack me in public and file a police report.

Could kill her too, but that's overkill and highly risky. If she kills herself that'd be ideal.

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
As lazy and trifling as this woman is he shouldn't of been so accommodating to her these women will turn on you at a seconds breath. I'm not even saying this to sound vindictive very few women hell very few people feel a sense of duty to repay peoples kindness back.

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Nope. There’s a reason a lot of older dudes laugh at younger dudes when they don’t listen, it’s because some of them have seen it over and over. They know how it plays out when you start slipping.

You have to set boundaries early. You start off rigid and then loosen up, not the other way around. You don’t even have to be loud about checking a female, you have to be serious. They’ll say you’re mean or an a$$hole, but they’ll respect you. Nice don’t mean shyt to a woman if she doesn’t have to do shyt for it.

Women CRAVE for a man to check them. Whether it be consciously or subconsciously

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
My best friend told me this yesterday...

He needs a place to stay..I agreed to rent him a room once I get back to the states....

He was so "supportive" during that marriage

She hated her job

He told her to take a break ..quit the job for a year and go find pursue your passion to have a better career by going to school

She agreed but just sat on her ass and shopped

While he paid the bills and took care of Thier daughters....

Shyt became a burden... financialy and physicaly (tired)

So he ASKED her to go back to work anywhere

She refused ....she got too comfortable

And felt he was being too confrontational and demanding...

And wants a divorce...

They seperated last month...

Child support is just hit em..

And he is looking at paying alimony

So his only option is to rent a 9 ft X 9ft bedroom from me at the age of 37

And this is the same dude who told a mutual friend after hearing my radio show that I was a misreable misogynist dude years ago

:umad:

GMB# 2017 ESPY AWARD WINNERS

If a HUSBAND is not capable of having his WIFE quit her job or RETIRE ..he is an UNDERACHIVER to HER
tell him to put a case on her i know a guy that can set her up something serious. heroin in her purse and car....no alimony if in prison. no "lifestyle" to have to support.

Daps
:stopitslime: you got 2 kids and telling her to quit her job to pursue her schooling and I'm assuming she's 35 plus.. Come on dumb ass

If she didn't have kids i could understand..but I'm assuming they have a house and all kind of debt and you want to spend 60 hours a week on your job to struggle to pay bills..

These guys and women especially black dudes and women stay with the dumb america idea of wife staying home and u work...

Why??

I don't get why some black people are so attached to this?

Where does it come from?