I Love Batman But There Is One Major Issue With It

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
fair enough

in that case superman
he has brainiac, lex luthor, darkseid, Zod, and doomsday.
Even bizzaro has mad potential, he could get his own movie

giphy.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I felt this way about most of his adversaries after reading ‘the long halloween’ @ OP

I disagree w/ your stance on the joker tho

30+ posts and for the most part ppl are just mentioning joker and bane...only 2 posters offered other alternatives who are ass imo

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw Batman villains are pretty main stream thanks to movie and the tv shows. That is like 3-4 generations who know them. Can't say that for any other heroes

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Dumbest thread possible. Batman has a top tier rogues gallery, hell, you could argue only Spider-Man has a better rogue gallery. As far as DC goes I think only The Flash comes close to Batman's in terms of diversity and sheer villainy (all of The Rogues, Reverse Flash, Grodd, Turtle, Zoom).

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Let's be real, I'm a marvel Stan & this is bullshyt. Most his bad guys are wack because he's wack.

Batman isn't an icon cause his personality, he HAS NO personally. He's an icon because of symbolism & justice. Panther, Spidey & Ironman all do anything Bruce does better.

On topic: "Forever Evil" (I think) made me respect some DC bad guys. Joker & Two Face are epic. Court of Owls got played off.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Another thing...numbers in a rogue's gallery doesn't necessarily mean "best". It's just variety.

Most of Spidey's villain lineup wouldn't add up to the equivalent of one Sinister. :hubie: