998176_549868821719220_299020167_n.jpg
tumblr_mqsfzviwjN1s8lgrno1_500.jpg
based on this version of wonder woman

1003162_559292110776891_575048732_n.jpg
michonne from the walking dead

992843_543683095671126_587621958_n.jpg
misty knight from marvel comics

998824_549516208421148_423997664_n.jpg
captain universe, included reference art bc most people don't know the character too well.

JayJustice

Cosplay Queen
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Is there a lot of flack for Black cos-players who dress up in Non Black characters?
There is a lot of flack for Black people who want to do ANYTHING except serve the white man.

That said, yes there is. Even when I am cosplaying a Black character they give me shyt. I have been told that Wonder Woman is for white people. Even though there is a Black wonder woman in the comics. They don't care. It's all about oppression and telling us what we can & cannot have. I have heard so much bullshyt it's ridiculous. Doesn't matter to me, I'm still going to make my costumes & wear them. They can kiss my ass.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
There is a lot of flack for Black people who want to do ANYTHING except serve the white man.

That said, yes there is. Even when I am cosplaying a Black character they give me shyt. I have been told that Wonder Woman is for white people. Even though there is a Black wonder woman in the comics. They don't care. It's all about oppression and telling us what we can & cannot have. I have heard so much bullshyt it's ridiculous. Doesn't matter to me, I'm still going to make my costumes & wear them. They can kiss my ass.

Well shyt. I wasn't expecting that answer lol

JayJustice

Cosplay Queen
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Well shyt. I wasn't expecting that answer lol

Lol. I didn't see any reason to sugar coat it. That's what it's like. They asked me to speak on a discussion panel at New York Comic Con about diversity in comics & racism in cosplay and I'm like 'ok, hope you're ready for me to tell the truth & shame the devil'

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

:salute:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

fukk them, do your thing sweetheart.

JayJustice

Cosplay Queen
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
:ohhh: yo this is dead on accurate. Is that a real sword? Only thing off is your clothes look too new, but other than that :salute:

Thanks. It's a bokken painted to resemble a katana, so technically it is a real sword, just made from wood rather than steel. I can argue that her clothes had to look new at SOME point, she didn't pick up dirty clothes & put on. Plus I am not wearing the bandage she is seen with later so this is early on in her travels.

source:

1000728_559293124110123_2135386333_n.jpg

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's gorgeous, but why a raping? Is it crazy to think she might actually enjoy sex, find you attractive & consent to it? Or do y'all just like to use the word rape interchangeably with sex?

Don't mind him. Rape is too harsh. More like: Surprise Sex.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Yes I DO think it's funny! :russ: You wanted to penetrate a fictional character, and what you got was a real person playing dress up :lolbron: that's basically what a cosplayer is. 'overrated' is what happens when you use your imagination too damn much, think you gonna fukk a cartoon at comic con, I'm dying over here, lmao...

She's no smarter than you, thinking she gonna find mr. right by messing with random dudes she meets in costume. And then you wanted to damage that costume she spent so much time & money making?? Oh helll no. This is why I generally don't date guys who try to pick me up at comic con bc they may think you ARE your character or some crazy shyt. Unless dude is also a costumer, or sells props or something to do with the business, it's not worth my time trying to re-educate a man
Walkin around dressed like a Halloween prostitute, seeking attention because of your body but not expecting to have people spit fire to have sex? Come on now. I guess when you're around that many nerds who look at the ground when they see big ass titties in their face, its probably easy to assume you can get away with that bullshyt. Im at the anime expo tryin to fukk COSPLAY CHICKS!!!!! Cosplay women are clowns if thats how they feel but i doubt it. They LOVE the attention, just from the right dude aka me.

I just needed her to keep her gear on, for the moment. I mean if you look at the circumstances under which you meet what are you expecting. Now she wanna act above it all behind closed doors BUT LETTIN ME HIT RAW. Complete head case. Busted in her and never saw her again.