I really wanna **** a cosplay chick

JayJustice

Cosplay Queen
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
O har har mother fukkerr you think that shyt is funny? I wasnt humored. I wanted to penetrate moorigan. To make it worse the broad refused to keep the costume while i was tryin to smash. Shes like do u like me or the character. Im like bytch I DONT KNOW YOU AND WE ABOUT TO fukk RAW. She was out of her mind obviously. I asked if i could rip a hole in her tights where the p*ssy was so i could make magic but she refused. I gave up and just complied because it wasnt worth arguing over. p*ssy had hair stubble around the hole and felt like fukking velcro. These broads are overrated im telling you. Im not asking you im telling you.

Yes I DO think it's funny! :russ: You wanted to penetrate a fictional character, and what you got was a real person playing dress up :lolbron: that's basically what a cosplayer is. 'overrated' is what happens when you use your imagination too damn much, think you gonna fukk a cartoon at comic con, I'm dying over here, lmao...

She's no smarter than you, thinking she gonna find mr. right by messing with random dudes she meets in costume. And then you wanted to damage that costume she spent so much time & money making?? Oh helll no. This is why I generally don't date guys who try to pick me up at comic con bc they may think you ARE your character or some crazy shyt. Unless dude is also a costumer, or sells props or something to do with the business, it's not worth my time trying to re-educate a man

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
O har har mother fukkerr you think that shyt is funny? I wasnt humored. I wanted to penetrate moorigan. To make it worse the broad refused to keep the costume while i was tryin to smash. Shes like do u like me or the character. Im like bytch I DONT KNOW YOU AND WE ABOUT TO fukk RAW. She was out of her mind obviously. I asked if i could rip a hole in her tights where the p*ssy was so i could make magic but she refused. I gave up and just complied because it wasnt worth arguing over. p*ssy had hair stubble around the hole and felt like fukking velcro. These broads are overrated im telling you. Im not asking you im telling you.

:dead:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I don't know who this broad is, but when I find her please believe a raping is going down :birdman:

Street-Fighter-Cosplay-Elena-Cosplay-1.jpg

elena_cosplay_s17.jpg

elena_cosplay_s20.jpg

elena_cosplay_s22.jpg

JayJustice

Cosplay Queen
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I don't know who this broad is, but when I find her please believe a raping is going down :birdman:

Street-Fighter-Cosplay-Elena-Cosplay-1.jpg

elena_cosplay_s17.jpg

elena_cosplay_s20.jpg

elena_cosplay_s22.jpg

She's gorgeous, but why a raping? Is it crazy to think she might actually enjoy sex, find you attractive & consent to it? Or do y'all just like to use the word rape interchangeably with sex?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
She's gorgeous, but why a raping? Is it crazy to think she might actually enjoy sex, find you attractive & consent to it? Or do y'all just like to use the word rape interchangeably with sex?

SMH just like a woman being selfish. You ever stop to consider that maybe I LIKE raping bytches :comeon:

Everything doesn't always have to be about you breh :ufdup:

JayJustice

Cosplay Queen
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
SMH just like a woman being selfish. You ever stop to consider that maybe I LIKE raping bytches :comeon:

Everything doesn't always have to be about you breh :ufdup:

Oh, it's not remotely about me LOL. Does that mean it's not fun for you if she DOES want to have sex with you? That's gotta be frustrating.

JayJustice

Cosplay Queen
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Typically they always want to have sex with me. Especially after I let them know I have no qualms about turning this rape into a murder :demonic:

O1X8r.gif

Well, that answers my original question about whether or not the word choice was intentional. Lmao.

TheMoreYouKnow.gif

JayJustice

Cosplay Queen
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
:russ: by now you must have gathered that thecoli is full of characters

who did you go as @sdcc13? i'm kinda mad i didnt get pics of ivy and yaya han

The world is full of characters, people you interact with in person and online & never truly know the depths of their depravity or the greatness of their generosity. Takes all kinds I suppose.

I was Wonder Woman, Shepherd Book from the tv show Firefly and movie Serenity, Michonne from the comic book The Walking Dead (comic version, not the tv show version), Misty Knight from Marvel Comics 'Heroes For Hire', 'Daughters of the Dragon' and 'Fearless Defenders' series, and Captain Universe from Marvel Comics' 'Avengers' series, the latest one by Jonathan Hickman. Oh also I was Virtue from DC Comics' 'The Movement' by Gail Simone & Freddie Williams III. I think that's it...I have a lot of costumes, lol.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
The world is full of characters, people you interact with in person and online & never truly know the depths of their depravity or the greatness of their generosity. Takes all kinds I suppose.

I was Wonder Woman, Shepherd Book from the tv show Firefly and movie Serenity, Michonne from the comic book The Walking Dead (comic version, not the tv show version), Misty Knight from Marvel Comics 'Heroes For Hire', 'Daughters of the Dragon' and 'Fearless Defenders' series, and Captain Universe from Marvel Comics' 'Avengers' series, the latest one by Jonathan Hickman. Oh also I was Virtue from DC Comics' 'The Movement' by Gail Simone & Freddie Williams III. I think that's it...I have a lot of costumes, lol.
well dang you gotta post some pics then miss