I really wanna **** a cosplay chick

JayJustice

Cosplay Queen
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I think the post apocalyptic Scooby Gang idea is cool, but I like Gina B's traditional Velma cosplay a lot.

1003817_475188622562462_1928999285_n.jpg

999080_201166663380946_122130753_n.jpg

JayJustice

Cosplay Queen
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
you cool with vegas pg cosplay? i took some pics of here at sdcc this year. i think i'ma have to find her again
Yeah, we're friends as well, she's really nice. I'm so mad I didn't see her at SDCC, I was there all 4 days & preview night. Her Red Son Power Girl costume was amazing. Vegas PG's page

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Its an overrated experience. I went to an anime convention for this sole purpose and the bytches head game was TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I fukked a black chick that was dressed up as Moorigan from Darkstalkers.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Its an overrated experience. I went to an anime convention for this sole purpose and the bytches head game was TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I fukked a black chick that was dressed up as Moorigan from Darkstalkers.
That seems quite demonic friend, you should have told her her value does not arise from people wanting to have sec with her.
Please be less demonic friend :sitdown:

JayJustice

Cosplay Queen
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

michael-jordan-lol.gif

lmaoooo that's what you get, one's ability to sew a costume and/or look good in it has no relation to sexual prowess or ability. Lesson learned. Next time you want someone just for sex, hire a professional. It's about the same price as an anime convention ticket & you have a better chance of getting your money's worth :yeshrug:

Still dying laughing at 'it's an overrated experience' like your one bad lay with one cosplayer means everyone is gonna have the same luck, but that's besides the point

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Did she keep the head wings on :demonic:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Did she keep the head wings on :demonic:
michael-jordan-lol.gif

lmaoooo that's what you get, one's ability to sew a costume and/or look good in it has no relation to sexual prowess or ability. Lesson learned. Next time you want someone just for sex, hire a professional. It's about the same price as an anime convention ticket & you have a better chance of getting your money's worth :yeshrug:

Still dying laughing at 'it's an overrated experience' like your one bad lay with one cosplayer means everyone is gonna have the same luck, but that's besides the point
O har har mother fukkerr you think that shyt is funny? I wasnt humored. I wanted to penetrate moorigan. To make it worse the broad refused to keep the costume while i was tryin to smash. Shes like do u like me or the character. Im like bytch I DONT KNOW YOU AND WE ABOUT TO fukk RAW. She was out of her mind obviously. I asked if i could rip a hole in her tights where the p*ssy was so i could make magic but she refused. I gave up and just complied because it wasnt worth arguing over. p*ssy had hair stubble around the hole and felt like fukking velcro. These broads are overrated im telling you. Im not asking you im telling you.