I see "Passport Bros" is gonna be the latest episode of Internet Ass Movements

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
It's just a male version of the "City Girl" mentality so many look down on :camby:

The Internet Ass era and (that's what I like to call it) and it's "movements" are consistently isolating us and reducing us to our lowest vibrations. You got brehs writing off brehettes, then the diaspora-- yet encouraging travel-- and it's just to get some p*ssy :martin:

I'm not against people having their fun but I hope people realize that others out there DO get shyt done and make connections/do business with their travels. The "fun" is just icing on the cake, it's not only purpose :hhh: We're not gonna get to that stage if we're following the lead of muhfukkas capitlizing on acronyms and catchphrases for youtube content. fukk what you heard breh, they're the opps or too foolish to realize their complicity with said opps :pacspit:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Agreed, but these negroes need to move with more tact and dignity.

The self pom pomming comes across as self hate
I agree with this tho. It's like people who date non black people and don't shut up about it. They're clearly trying to convince themselves they made the right choice.

I'm all for black men leaving if they get better results elsewhere

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
People say stuff like this but get tight when the rest of the world is moving without them.
I'm talking about our stake in the game.

This is a tiny percentage to be thinking about breh :francis:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is getting strange

If these black men are
Lame
Boring
Not 6 feet 6 figures etc…

Why are so many mad men and women upset at these guys

It’s more for the “real ninjas 🥷 “ right?

You real black men can get your jack tripper on right?

I really don’t get it

So what they on the internet talking about it

It’s not targeted at you real breh’s

Or you alpha woman that are stong independent and don’t need no man

I really don’t get the outrage

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Gotdamn can people just live?

“City girls” was all about past few years doing wtf they wanna do, shyttin on men (especially black men) left and right.

This is the fukking result.. nikkas with the means and single or not putting up with shyt traveling or “lame” and just doing they’re thing.

Idk why this effects anyone else. If you having luck out here in the states then this shouldn’t even be a concern.

It’s like we the only ones who get crucified for shyt. Yet a white dude can literally go anywhere holding hands with a 16 year old and no one says anything. Other races be trying to fukk 16 year olds FOREAL (age of consent different to them too) and no one bats an eye. Most black men not doing the worse over there.

Daps
It's just a male version of the "City Girl" mentality so many look down on :camby:

The Internet Ass era and (that's what I like to call it) and it's "movements" are consistently isolating us and reducing us to our lowest vibrations. You got brehs writing off brehettes, then the diaspora-- yet encouraging travel-- and it's just to get some p*ssy :martin:

I'm not against people having their fun but I hope people realize that others out there DO get shyt done and make connections/do business with their travels. The "fun" is just icing on the cake, it's not only purpose :hhh: We're not gonna get to that stage if we're following the lead of muhfukkas capitlizing on acronyms and catchphrases for youtube content. fukk what you heard breh, they're the opps or too foolish to realize their complicity with said opps :pacspit:
why do you care, last time i checked
1. nikkas are broke
2. nikkas are dusty
3. nikkas aint shyt
#PassportGang