I see "Passport Bros" is gonna be the latest episode of Internet Ass Movements

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
OP hs some valid points but if dudes really feel that dejected by the dating world here they probably need to get their entitled asses out of the dating pool here anyway. I talk with old heads about back in the day and while the dating game has gone through some changes I'd say 85% of the elements remain constant.

Stay in your lane.
Improve yourself(lane improves with you)
Be confident.
Eye contact.
Know how to hold a conversation.

If you can't or won't latch on to any of this or feel it's too much work there are alternatives, which many dudes seem to wanna seek out.

Everybody isn't cut out to deal with dating. So if going abroad to exploit some poor ass people in another country is more their speed then so be it.

Addtl : Dating is the epitome of life isn't fair. Folks are picky as all hell but don't want folks to be picky about them!

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all this. why are so many people triggered by this?
I’m really trying to figure it out

My best guess is like a poster said

They messing up the matrix by not being the punching bags

Fro the upper tier black men

And by the bad bytches (I use that term loosely)

That don’t want them anyway they need the simps to stay as a back up to the back up plan

That’s my guess

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
To be fair though, incels shoot up places. The only thing passport bros "shoot up" is some woman's box (debatable (⏸️) at times) in a whole other country. :manny:
They both losers. One is just a deadly loser that probably needs a passport to get the sex they desire so I actually see the benefit of passport bros. Get in where you fit in but you will not fool the average person into giving you props for tricking.

White dudes been getting clowned for mail order brides and going to Thailand for sex with medicore looking Asian chicks. Brothas are not exempt from these jokes :manny: this new era of trying to make everything cool is wack.

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
They both losers. One is just a deadly loser that probably needs a passport to get the sex they desire so I actually see the benefit of passport bros. Get in where you fit in but you will not fool the average person into giving you props for tricking.

White dudes been getting clowned for mail order brides and going to Thailand for sex with medicore looking Asian chicks. Brothas are not exempt from these jokes :manny: this new era of trying to make everything cool is wack.
To be fair, our last first lady was essentially that. :mjlol: In any case, I don't see them as really comparable. I don't see why it has everyone so hot and bothered, more so than when white guys do it.

Fro the upper tier black men
I doubt they are stressed about passport bros.

Daps
If these passportbros were getting with dateable women in these countries and not just hookers and girls in the slums then I’d see their point of view.

I don’t get how people in this thread, in all of these threads, can say with a straight face that the dating game isn’t screwed up when we get countless posts about how far simps go for female affection, how women’s egoes are getting fluffed on a daily basis, and how online dating is basically a scam. There were even two threads about that, one where the same group of women were dating the same 10 men and another one about how statistically men are getting the short end of the stick on dating apps.

Is it easier to just write it all off as entitlement or misogyny or self hatred or something else, instead of addressing both the passportbro issue and the dating game as problems?

Thankfully it’s just a bunch of middle aged men with nothing going for them.If they were just a decade younger and were actually pursuing relationships with these women then there would be a problem.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It's just a male version of the "City Girl" mentality so many look down on :camby:

The Internet Ass era and (that's what I like to call it) and it's "movements" are consistently isolating us and reducing us to our lowest vibrations. You got brehs writing off brehettes, then the diaspora-- yet encouraging travel-- and it's just to get some p*ssy :martin:

I'm not against people having their fun but I hope people realize that others out there DO get shyt done and make connections/do business with their travels. The "fun" is just icing on the cake, it's not only purpose :hhh: We're not gonna get to that stage if we're following the lead of muhfukkas capitlizing on acronyms and catchphrases for youtube content. fukk what you heard breh, they're the opps or too foolish to realize their complicity with said opps :pacspit:
I agree it's a sasy element to it by shouting to the rooftops that you're gonna find a better bytch overseas, That's the internet games part but the idea of Global Arbitage is here to stay. A lot of people just can't afford to retire in the States.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Here we go with this " bu but women" shyt. When clearly we can look at what black men been doing for as long as Ive been alive and chalk that up to #TheChildOfMan:wow:.

Im telling you the truth,in the next 50 years black men will be androgynous,supple and maybe even voluptuous. All due to natural adaption and your desire to be bad bytches. That coupled with white washing ourselves into Octaroons. Yalls great grand children are ironically going to look like fair skinned latinas after their second child:respect:
Foh clown

Didn’t read. I said more that “bu bu but women” bullshyt. You simps the reason why this shyt happening now.

Stop dikk watching and go outside

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Here we go with this " bu but women" shyt. When clearly we can look at what black men been doing for as long as Ive been alive and chalk that up to #TheChildOfMan:wow:.

Im telling you the truth,in the next 50 years black men will be androgynous,supple and maybe even voluptuous. All due to natural adaption and your desire to be bad bytches. That coupled with white washing ourselves into Octaroons. Yalls great grand children are ironically going to look like fair skinned latinas after their second child:respect:
You are a rapist. Shut the fukk up.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Once you broadcast your life to the world for likes and comments --- you open yourself up to criticism as well. Black men should just "be" and stop looking for validation on social media.
I don't know what black men you talking about, but I don't broadcast my life to the world. So don't put me in that category. Let alone I don't seek for validation from nobody.
Secondly, I feel like everyone should be able to enjoy the fruits of labor of life and not have to worry about others criticizing them for being happy.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
It's just a male version of the "City Girl" mentality so many look down on :camby:

The Internet Ass era and (that's what I like to call it) and it's "movements" are consistently isolating us and reducing us to our lowest vibrations. You got brehs writing off brehettes, then the diaspora-- yet encouraging travel-- and it's just to get some p*ssy :martin:

I'm not against people having their fun but I hope people realize that others out there DO get shyt done and make connections/do business with their travels. The "fun" is just icing on the cake, it's not only purpose :hhh: We're not gonna get to that stage if we're following the lead of muhfukkas capitlizing on acronyms and catchphrases for youtube content. fukk what you heard breh, they're the opps or too foolish to realize their complicity with said opps :pacspit:
What I say :blessed:
Just follow the formula brehs :banderas: