I see "Passport Bros" is gonna be the latest episode of Internet Ass Movements

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
You know someone is sensitive and is uncomfortable with with their echo chamber being disturbed when they take a critique as "hating" or "being pressed". They certainly don't take praise that way.

If your purpose for getting a passport is to find pretty women to smash in a developing country it means you probably can't pull them domestically. Many men have fewer options when women have more economic options it's what makes those guys lame. If you're pulling her when you have options you're what she wanted. These lamest know women don't really want them and they are scared to compete.

Then some brehs are saying it's a response to what women are doing. If women still dictate who you are and choose to be as a grown man you still live in your mommas house mentally. I'm grown and pay my own bills and I'm trying to be a leader in my community.

Women don't set the tone, I do.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
You know someone is sensitive and is uncomfortable with with their echo chamber being disturbed when they take a critique as "hating" or "being pressed". They certainly don't take praise that way.

If your purpose for getting a passport is to find pretty women to smash in a developing country it means you probably can't pull them domestically. Many men have fewer options when women have more economic options it's what makes those guys lame. If you're pulling her when you have options you're what she wanted. These lamest know women don't really want them and they are scared to compete.

Then some brehs are saying it's a response to what women are doing. If women still dictate who you are and choose to be as a grown man you still live in your mommas house mentally. I'm grown and pay my own bills and I'm trying to be a leader in my community.

Women don't set the tone, I do.
So then don't worry about those dudes then.

And the last sentence is false.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Let black men be.
We already get static from divestors and these other women that got kids by these "ain't shyt" clowns.
We already get static for not speaking up, but also get static if we do say something.
Let black men have their fun. If they want to go overseas to get some p*ssy or to look for a wife, let them.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Let black men be.
We already get static from divestors and these other women that got kids by these "ain't shyt" clowns.
We already get static for not speaking up, but also get static if we do say something.
Let black men have their fun. If they want to go overseas to get some p*ssy or to look for a wife, let them.
Once you broadcast your life to the world for likes and comments --- you open yourself up to criticism as well. Black men should just "be" and stop looking for validation on social media.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
1 STAR for bird babble!

0488e8a30fdef30bf5dcc6868d120b66.gif

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
takes a special type of guy to claim out loud he is a passport bro knowing much of the movement is associated with overseas prostitution.
1.Don't you brag about having 2 passports?
2.Are you a kenyan refugee living in Canada?
3.Isn't Kenya a hotbed for overseas prostitution? White men in your country doing what they like, just like Gambia.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
1.Don't you brag about having 2 passports?
2.Are you a kenyan refugee living in Canada?
3.Isn't Kenya a hotbed for overseas prostitution? White men in your country doing what they like, just like Gambia.

is this dumb muthafuka trying to turn this into diaspora war thread?

do you c00ns have off hours? :skip:

white men in your country do what they like as well goofy ass muthafuka... currently, historically. get off that pedestal, you not about to talk down to anyone:francis:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

white men in your country do what they like as well goofy ass muthafuka... currently, historically. get off that pedestal, you not about to talk down to anyone:francis:
Why don't you come to 🇺🇸 and call us c00ns to our faces? You are a REFUGEE...

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

White ppl in the US are the majority. Are white men the majority in Kenya? No.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
“Passport gang” lame af , lol @ traveling to Brazil just to fukk a chick

Just wait til one of these weirdos are found decapitated chasing p*ssy

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This is getting strange

If these black men are
Lame
Boring
Not 6 feet 6 figures etc…

Why are so many mad men and women upset at these guys

It’s more for the “real ninjas 🥷 “ right?

You real black men can get your jack tripper on right?

I really don’t get it

So what they on the internet talking about it

It’s not targeted at you real breh’s

Or you alpha woman that are stong independent and don’t need no man

I really don’t get the outrage
all this. why are so many people triggered by this?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why don't you come to 🇺🇸 and call us c00ns to our faces? You are a REFUGEE...
:umad: c00n
White ppl in the US are the majority. Are white men the majority in Kenya? No.
go juelz somewhere else and stop derailing this thread. I don't care about the why you buffoons like to contrast struggles and invalidate others experiences, I can do the same. handle the crakkkas that owe you and stop making fake problems with other Black people p*ssy.