I see "Passport Bros" is gonna be the latest episode of Internet Ass Movements

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotdamn can people just live?

“City girls” was all about past few years doing wtf they wanna do, shyttin on men (especially black men) left and right.

This is the fukking result.. nikkas with the means and single or not putting up with shyt traveling or “lame” and just doing they’re thing.

Idk why this effects anyone else. If you having luck out here in the states then this shouldn’t even be a concern.

It’s like we the only ones who get crucified for shyt. Yet a white dude can literally go anywhere holding hands with a 16 year old and no one says anything. Other races be trying to fukk 16 year olds FOREAL (age of consent different to them too) and no one bats an eye. Most black men not doing the worse over there.

Here we go with this " bu but women" shyt. When clearly we can look at what black men been doing for as long as Ive been alive and chalk that up to #TheChildOfMan:wow:.

Im telling you the truth,in the next 50 years black men will be androgynous,supple and maybe even voluptuous. All due to natural adaption and your desire to be bad bytches. That coupled with white washing ourselves into Octaroons. Yalls great grand children are ironically going to look like fair skinned latinas after their second child:respect:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
People say stuff like this but get tight when the rest of the world is moving without them.
I'm talking about our stake in the game.
You do know there are cats down there buying up property.

I get on the forefront, the belief is dudes is going down there and messing with chicks in the brothel.

But there are cats down there that connect the dots.

You can have a higher quality of life down there while utilizing less American dollars.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's just a male version of the "City Girl" mentality so many look down on :camby:

The Internet Ass era and (that's what I like to call it) and it's "movements" are consistently isolating us and reducing us to our lowest vibrations. You got brehs writing off brehettes, then the diaspora-- yet encouraging travel-- and it's just to get some p*ssy :martin:

I'm not against people having their fun but I hope people realize that others out there DO get shyt done and make connections/do business with their travels. The "fun" is just icing on the cake, it's not only purpose :hhh: We're not gonna get to that stage if we're following the lead of muhfukkas capitlizing on acronyms and catchphrases for youtube content. fukk what you heard breh, they're the opps or too foolish to realize their complicity with said opps :pacspit:

Men have done this throughout history don’t believe it’s internet time. Dudes just decided to take their show on the road and it isn’t anything wrong with that.

And quit trying to shame men for going where they have more options that they prefer to deal with.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is getting strange

If these black men are
Lame
Boring
Not 6 feet 6 figures etc…

Why are so many mad men and women upset at these guys

It’s more for the “real ninjas 🥷 “ right?

You real black men can get your jack tripper on right?

I really don’t get it

So what they on the internet talking about it

It’s not targeted at you real breh’s

Or you alpha woman that are stong independent and don’t need no man

I really don’t get the outrage

People are hating because they feel those guys are cheating the system :snoop:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Here we go with this " bu but women" shyt. When clearly we can look at what black men been doing for as long as Ive been alive and chalk that up to #TheChildOfMan:wow:.

Im telling you the truth,in the next 50 years black men will be androgynous,supple and maybe even voluptuous. All due to natural adaption and your desire to be bad bytches. That coupled with white washing ourselves into Octaroons. Yalls great grand children are ironically going to look like fair skinned latinas after their second child:respect:
Have transgender fantasies, brehs

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
Agreed, but these negroes need to move with more tact and dignity.

The self pom pomming comes across as self hate
Yep. I don't really understand how they strictly travel just for sex when there's other cultures and experiences to absorb but it's not for me so I won't knock em. But I can't cosign them attacking or downing American women to justify their actions, especially black women. That's corny to me.

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
:patrice: I think you're missing the point breh. I tried to say it in the OP but I'm not against brehs having their fun or what have you.
it's more about this pitch where lust is sold as a 'solution' or 'escape' and being real-- that's how it's coming off
any and all of it could be done with zero fukks to give. so if there is a fukk to give, then there's something deeper to examine...
and that's ultimately what i'm speaking to.
All of the city girls and passport stuff is escapism if you look at it on a deeper level. People turning to sex, drugs, and liquor to escape from the reality they created for themselves. A lot of those people are hollow on the inside and easily swayed with whatever direction the wind is blowing that day.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
This is getting strange

If these black men are
Lame
Boring
Not 6 feet 6 figures etc…

Why are so many mad men and women upset at these guys

It’s more for the “real ninjas 🥷 “ right?

You real black men can get your jack tripper on right?

I really don’t get it

So what they on the internet talking about it

It’s not targeted at you real breh’s

Or you alpha woman that are stong independent and don’t need no man

I really don’t get the outrage
This. Why are they so worried?

I'm figuring these stressed top notch brehs and women are worried on the possibility the status quo being shaken if more brehs want to opt out from dealing with the buffoonery of the western woman.