I Suffer From Anxiety & Sometimes I Have Moments Where I Worry (Wish I Had Friends)

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
U really consider these internet strangers as family on here huh breh lol :mjlol:

nikkas tell us every event goin on in his life :mjlol:

Stop worrying and gettin advice from other people n live ya life nikka damn ..

So you can not take that advice. And not listen to what I said which is a good start

Or you can take my advice .. and not listen to what I said lol either way you need to stop

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Even though my life has kinda improved I still have my shortcomings. I used to have social anxiety mixed in with regular anxiety. Now, I worry a lot about my future and try to cope with it. Sometimes, it's hard for us anxiety people to make friends.

Any advice?

meetup.com meet people like you...

how did you get rid of your regular and social anxiety?...all anxiety is tied together so if you're worried about your future the anxiety is still there and didn't go away you just re-directed your attention to worry elsewhere...if you have anxiety you will need to see a doctor and possibly a therapist...if you don't uncover and resolve the issues at hand you will always be anxious...sounds like you just need friends and to make connections...I'm in the same boat so don't feel bad...

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
Dude...U have a build up of nut inside of u yet u refuse to have sex till marriage.

Go to Backpages and buy a fukking hooker. Find the prettiest one in your area and pay for 2 hours. Some of that anxiety will cease afterwards. And you will open your eyes to the world of 'what its like to get p*ssy.' Actually u should find 2 of the prettiest hookers on Backpages, give yourself some options just in case u mess around and fall in love with the first one.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Anxiety = worrying about future events. Which is silly because......you can find $500 dollars on the floor or find the love of your life. Or get jumped.

I've clowned you in jest before but PM me if you need some help and reccomendations. The advice in this thread like "hurrr friends are overated." If a baby is not touched, IT WILL DIE! Socialization is literally important for your help. Ive also dealt with some anxiety before.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though my life has kinda improved I still have my shortcomings. I used to have social anxiety mixed in with regular anxiety. Now, I worry a lot about my future and try to cope with it. Sometimes, it's hard for us anxiety people to make friends.

Any advice?
If you want to improve socially:

-become funny...watch comedians and learn to tell jokes. It's about observing the irony of situations/life that ppl don't notice and bringing it to light
-learn to change your vocal inflections and facial expressions to reflect what you feel and what you're saying -- singing/acting help here
-engage in every social opportunity given, including boring shyt like group job orientations
-watch what other people do well socially and copy that
-share your hobbies, thoughts and feelings with others to connect with them--ask lots of questions
-be genuinely nice and complimentary to everybody
-stay in situations when you feel anxious, talk before you have a chance to think about why you shouldn't talk, and don't stop trying when you inevitably have really awkward situations
-focus on whether you like who you're talking to instead of whether they like you

I practiced the above relentlessly in my 20s and went from unpopular quiet guy who couldn't talk to anybody to popular, center of attention guy who's known for his ability to be charismatic and connect with people.

It's a lot of work but it's possible. Engage in EVERY social situation possible. Be relentless. Good social skills like anything else just come with practice.

Good luck bruh.

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Let me give u some tips on how to not get catfished or robbed on Backpages.

First...find a female u like with video proof like this chick.

Once u know she's not a catfish now u have to avoid the incalls cuz they could be a set up to get robbed or a police sting

Look for Outcalls, make the appointment and post up in front of a motel.

This chick right here has video proof, does incalls and outcalls so u dont have to worry about going somewhere to get robbed or a police sting. You just post up in front of the motel and when she arrives you can finally releive yourself of some of that anxiety.

Pretty Princess - Bronx women seeking men personals - backpage.com

058e912c64b070e6ed44d46fccee134a.png

8b85c65ddb679b5718727e4bace38003.png

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude...U have a build up of nut inside of u yet u refuse to have sex till marriage.

Go to Backpages and buy a fukking hooker. Find the prettiest one in your area and pay for 2 hours. Some of that anxiety will cease afterwards. And you will open your eyes to the world of 'what its like to get p*ssy.' Actually u should find 2 of the prettiest hookers on Backpages, give yourself some options just in case u mess around and fall in love with the first one.
Why buy hookers, when you can get it for free?

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Why buy hookers, when you can get it for free?

Have u seen how OP looks?

:usure:

Dude in so many ways has told on himself that he is obviously insecure about his looks. So in his case buying a hooker avoids the possibility of a female judging him on his looks because a pretty hooker for the right price will make him feel like a king.

Free p*ssy means playing a game of courtship. First u have to court, then u have to have game to upkeep. That seems like too much work for OP so to avoid all that and go straight to fukking a pretty girl who wont judge his looks, buying a hooker is the best option to help his esteem. Then he can gradually move onto courtship the normal way. If he experiences 10 beautiful hookers he will gain a lil confidence to finally step to a regular chick.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have u seen how OP looks?

:usure:

Dude in so many ways has told on himself that he is obviously insecure about his looks. So in his case buying a hooker avoids the possibility of a female judging him on his looks because a pretty hooker for the right price will make him feel like a king.

Free p*ssy means playing a game of courtship. First u have to court, then u have to have game to upkeep. That seems like too much work for OP so to avoid all that and go straight to fukking a pretty girl who wont judge his looks, buying a hooker is the best option to help his esteem. Then he can gradually move onto courtship the normal way. If he experiences 10 beautiful hookers he will gain a lil confidence to finally step to a regular chick.
I see your point, but getting chicks just because of who you are is the ultimate confidence booster. I seen some busted dudes get women off their personality :manny:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stack your bread and focus on yourself breh. As for meeting friends idk maybe you'll meet some at work or you can try some meet ups. Friends are cool but try to build with your fam. You got any cousins around your age

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I see your point, but getting chicks just because of who you are is the ultimate confidence booster. I seen some busted dudes get women off their personality :manny:

LOL. Have you seen OPs videos? He cant get them bad bytches with that virgin personality. But with 2 hunnid bucks he can get a pretty hooker who will say all types of confidence boosting shyt in his ear. After he runs thru a few pretty hookers he will get some "confidence" emedded in his personality.

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
Step away from here...for a while. Get a gym membership, hit the weights, play some basketball. Build your offline social life. Stack your money. Hit up some happy hour spots with the coworkers, get used to socializing in mixed company. Find a hobby, a productive hobby (hunting, fishing, etc.).

The key thing is...step away from this site.