I Suffer From Anxiety & Sometimes I Have Moments Where I Worry (Wish I Had Friends)

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Nah...money matters more...if u want a good lookin' bytch...now if u don't give a fukk what she look like...:yeshrug:...either way breh was right about the not so pretty side of livin' with a woman...u better be the muthafukkin' man when u do:ufdup:...also dude needs to get real professional help and maybe some meds to bring his brain out of depression but a therapist will be needed to root out what caused hus depression in the first place...hookers can't provide a "real" connection and will still leave him and his pockets empty...he needs "real" friends and family to give a fukk about him but like it was said he has to be a friend first...there's always somebody out there worse off than you that feels like you do and still manage to have a good attitude and smile thru all the rain...volunteer OP and get lost in a cause that's dear to your heart...good luck!...:salute:

*Gonna smoke me another j...then off to therapy...see...you ain't the only one...:ufdup:

I agree with ur message but money matters...just not as much as u think. With life...there needs to be balance. Women want a man that they attracted to physically...along with him having charisma, honesty, style, ambition, money, etc.

Having just money would make them just want u for ur financial resources. Having just sense of humor or charisma would make them wanna chill with u...but not necessarily sleep with u. U gotta have a lil bit of everything.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Even though my life has kinda improved I still have my shortcomings. I used to have social anxiety mixed in with regular anxiety. Now, I worry a lot about my future and try to cope with it. Sometimes, it's hard for us anxiety people to make friends.

Any advice?

Breh. You have little experience with the social interractions that make you anxious.

However you ended up here, the way forward is just gain that experience. This would mean going out to the local club, joining a gym, whatever.

Let's say you're out to talk to strange females. You not gonna feel comfortable until the 100th time. So get started.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Where is this pandemic of people with social anxiety stemming from?

The growth in technology? I thought it was from people smoking weed, but you don't smoke.

Thank goodness I don't have these qualms.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Even though my life has kinda improved I still have my shortcomings. I used to have social anxiety mixed in with regular anxiety. Now, I worry a lot about my future and try to cope with it. Sometimes, it's hard for us anxiety people to make friends.

Any advice?
i suffer as well. Just idk i dont have the answers. Just try to do things that make you happy and remember that your not in control of everything in life. That takes a lot of weight off the brain.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Any advice?
Start taking brazillian jiujitsu

The courage it takes to walk into the dojo outweighs whatever frivilous anxeity you feel being around strangers

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
There is no medical. Just fo you. Get paid so u can do wtf u want when u want. Problem sol
Start taking brazillian jiujitsu

The courage it takes to walk into the dojo outweighs whatever frivilous anxeity you feel being around strangers[/QUOTsol

Man stfu

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I never said it did u fukking retart.
But 2 enjoy things in life nowadays it costs $.
Get a job u fukking BUM
I have separate memberships to a bjj and boxing gym.

Im telling you as someone whos pulling 6 figures, money is not the most inportant key to enjoying your life, in America. You need friends and transportation. Mainly friends.

And brazilliannjiujitsu obviously.

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
You are right. I agree. Buttttt... Being unable to go see that movie thats coming out this weekend or going out with friends yadadayada cant be enjoyed because ur pockets r broke. I have been there. Im just saying being able to do wtf when u want is priceless. Why not?:yeshrug:

It helps
@Mowgli

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Seek professional help.

Friends are overrated, just my opinion. Just have 1 or 2 nikkas to hang with.
True friends are no where near overrated, it's just that most people who we deem "friends" aren't really friends.
Step away from here...for a while. Get a gym membership, hit the weights, play some basketball. Build your offline social life. Stack your money. Hit up some happy hour spots with the coworkers, get used to socializing in mixed company. Find a hobby, a productive hobby (hunting, fishing, etc.).

The key thing is...step away from this site.
I've found that exercise and staying active helps for a lot of mental issues. Find a hobby that doesn't involve social media and work out. I bet you'll feel like a new person after a month.
Most people in your life aren't even your friends,
This.