I swerrr if it wasn't for my side chick I would have left my wife a long time ago

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
They don't understand breh ... you are talking to the wrong audience. Even if you don't smash other chicks you need a few women who you vibe with and get you outside of the main relationship.

Men should understand this ...

But nikkas ain't from Harlem no more B

:dame:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Cause she doesn't want him. She only wants the benefits.
Yeah, I know a few side chicks. Couldn't personally do it but I can clearly see the benefits.

dikk w/o having to worry bout a nikka running his mouth later cuz he has just as much to lose?

Empty threats to tell his girl if he don't buy you this..let you do that?

If I was a savage..id be up but I personally can't touch another woman's property like that.

:ehh: Lotta NSA benefits tho

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
why she got a vested interest in you and your wife staying together?

A dude with no stress gets harder, long lasting erections. :manny:
Dude coming over there to lay pipe stressed out, wanting to be venting about shyt his wife does, how much he hates her or what she's doing, going to have his joint slipping out of pocket 'cause he ain't focused.

She benefits from them staying together 'cause she doesn't have to do shyt for him other than give it up (What she wants in the first place) since he should be bouncing once the deed is done anyways. High chance she has one or two other dudes in similar relationships and I don't know Op's relationship with this chick, but I've a strong feeling he's helping her in SOME way to keep this agreement between just the two of 'em.........and the Coli fukkery society.:takedat:

I have a friend who stays doing bullshyt like this with married dudes :francis: and I already told her to NEVER call me at anytime to bail her out of any other bullshyt she gets from living such a demonic lifestyle.:scust: