I swerrr if it wasn't for my side chick I would have left my wife a long time ago

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
They don't understand breh ... you are talking to the wrong audience. Even if you don't smash other chicks you need a few women who you vibe with and get you outside of the main relationship.

Men should understand this ...

But nikkas ain't from Harlem no more B

:dame:

And when that shoe on the other foot and she venting to some other nikkaz who see her as food :shaq:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
The wisdom she spits when I'm upset :ohlawd:. Of course she has vested interest in keeping us together :sas1:.
Don't come in here with that "communicate with your wife shyt". She don't communicate, she cries until she gets her way. Marry light skin woman brehs :francis:
When you both helping to keep each others shyt at home together :blessed:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I know a few side chicks. Couldn't personally do it but I can clearly see the benefits.

dikk w/o having to worry bout a nikka running his mouth later cuz he has just as much to lose?

Empty threats to tell his girl if he don't buy you this..let you do that?

If I was a savage..id be up but I personally can't touch another woman's property like that.

:ehh: Lotta NSA benefits tho

Girl who cares about all that. I am thinking cash. If a chick is smashing a married dude and he ain't giving her nothing but dikk she's a damn fool.