I was cussed out at a black owned business in the suburbs of Dallas

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

I’m going to try to sum this story up and efficiently as possible while keeping all details from both sides.

Today I was out and decided to get food on my last stop. I went to this place i never been to or heard of but saw it across the street from
The parking lot I was at. Google it right quick. Food look decent and saw it was black owned. I like supporting my people so an added bonus. So I went there. Place my order. Burger & chili cheese fries.

When I get my receipt I notice it just says cheese fries. So I ask the cashier about it. She says “oh you wanted chili on them? Ok “ so she crosses out the cheese fries & on the receipt adds chili cheese and sends it back. I even hear her in the back say “chili cheese fries “ specifically.

So about 30 minutes later it’s ready. I get to my car. Check my order. I see just cheese fries.

I go in and tell her she’s like “yea he(the owner) said since you ordered cheese fries and they’re a different(cheaper) price that’s what you getting”. She then explains how it’s not even an option to charge me just for chili. Basically that’s her way of explaining why she didn’t tell me they wouldn’t be fixing my order in the whole 30 minutes I was there. Instead they let me sit there.

So I’m telling her. I orreeed chili cheese fries. If you didn’t hear me that’s understandable but I know what i said. This is where the tension started.

She looks at me with a sarcastic but rude look “no you ordered cheese fries “ then gave a passive aggressive smile. At this point we’re playing the “no you said! No I didnt! “ game for about 10 seconds. Mind you I’m 29 and she looks older than me atleast in her 40s. We both look silly at this point

Anyways she ask me if I want chili cheese fries I say yes. She says ok. She then goes to the cashier to ring me up for another order of chili cheese fries. I’m like “no just put chili on my fries here “. She gets even more rude now “I just told you I can’t do that !”

I’m like ok cool. Let me just bring all my food back in here then(I also ordered fish and a salad for later ).

She’s like “you mean for a refund?” I say yes. She then says “we don’t do those “ and smuggily points at no refund sign which I barely glance.

I then tell her straight up “ok I’ll just charge it back on my credit card. It yall can’t just add chili on my fries “

She looking crazy now and says “wait here”

She goes back to the cook(the owner) and i over hear her “he talking about he gonna lie to his bank to get his money back “

I see the owner mouth “that’s cool” and when he does I see her face light up. She then turns her body towards me and shrugs her shoulders gleefully

At this point I address him directly man to man and he acknowledges me. He ask me “what is the issue “ I tell him all I want is chili on my fries. I’ll pay. I’ll pay In cash since they can’t ring up extra chili. So he gets a cup and fills it with chili. I see the look on her face she’s dumbfounded

The owner approaches me and gives me the chili and just says “here you go sir, sorry for all that. “

The lady gets so mad that soon as the owner says sorry for that she says “I ain’t !” She then doubles down “I ain’t sorry fucc him !”

I ignore her at the moment and get my food but as I’m exiting she’s still going off getting more disrespectful. At this point I turn around say something along the lines of “idc b*tch” I don’t even know what she was saying bacc there clearly I just wanted to disrespect her as much as she was disrespecting me.

That’s when the 3rd younger male employee who was watching the whole (looked to be in high school) is like “chill bro”. I’m talking to him now slightly going back & forth with him(not getting disrespectful tho) walking back towards the counter and he is like “I understand where you coming from but that’s my mom “. Once he said that I just looked at them and left
Even the owner was like “just go man “ I could tell he was agitated by the whole situation

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
That's his Mom and the Owner is the Pop.
You got accosted at a black owned family Bidness.
You needed to tell dude to get his house in order before someone more ignorant than you flip out.
Also, remind him that it's a leap year.
Ignorance gets a plus +4 Buff on Leap years.​

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
That's his Mom and the Owner is the Pop.
You got accosted at a black owned family Bidness.
You needed to tell dude to get his house in order before someone more ignorant than you flip out.
Also, remind him that it's a leap year.
Ignorance gets a plus +4 Buff on Leap years.​
I’m ngl.

I was thinking about bringing someone up there to beat her up

Or following them home and spraying their car when they got on the freeway :yeshrug:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Me personally.

I would have just eaten the cheese fries. I would have been salty. But after that last cheese fry I would have been over it.

One thing to think about. You was, like, willing to go John Wick on that whole family for some chili in a cup.

You came back in on some Liam Neeson type of time.

A gotdam "I have a particular set of skills" head azz

Got the chilli. And spun the entranceway once you heard someone talking shyt.

I sort of imagine O Dog in the opening of Menace. Just throw the cup of chilli down, say some gangsta shyt and *blauw*

Anywayz. Customer service is a lost art these days. But my momz always told me it possible to be dead right. You're right, but you still crash out and take the L (you didn't really take an L. You got the chilli. But at what cost, Breh?)

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Which one? Number 9?

:sas2:

IMG-4383.jpg

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Me personally.

I would have just eaten the cheese fries. I would have been salty. But after that last cheese fry I would have been over it.

One thing to think about. You was, like, willing to go John Wick in that whole family for some chili in a cup.

You came back in on some Liam Neeson type of time.

A gotdam "I have a particular set of skills" head azz

Got the chilli. And spun the entranceway once you heard someone talking shyt.

I sort of imagine O Dog in the opening of Menace. Just throw the cup of chilli down, say some gangsta shyt and *blauw*

Anywayz. Customer service is a lost art these days. But my momz always told me it possible to be dead right. You're right, but you still crash out and take the L (you didn't really take an L. You got the chilli. But at what cost, Breh?)
Everyone has a breaking point breh

Can’t go around disrespecting strangers

Black men know that

The other gender doesn’t.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Everyone has a breaking point breh

Can’t go around disrespecting strangers

Black men know that

The other gender doesn’t.

I was being facetious. The part about me prolly letting shyt slide is true.

But you're not wrong. I just like making up them "head azz" jokes. It's an ancient tradition on these webz.