I was cussed out at a black owned business in the suburbs of Dallas

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
I'm checking out the reviews, and they might have a recent problem

Monet Horton
a month ago
Food was amazing but the lady taking my order was extremely rude. Please replace her.
Food: 5/5 | Service: 1/5 | Atmosphere: 1/5

Juan Souto
a month ago
Workers were in a bad mood. Bad service.
Food: 4/5 | Service: 1/5 | Atmosphere: 4/5

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nobody in this pic. She was light skin with glasses

In all fairness…. #9 is light skin with glasses.

So are you talking like Lisa Raye, Aliyah, Gina from Martin light skin?

My Keith Lee brother?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
There’s certain black women that have no concept of interpersonal skills and when met with the need to be accountable, will get super cocky and dismissive. Like if a man did that to you you’d have to give him hands on GP. So when a woman does this and you can’t do shyt? Nah that’s next level aggravation. And yes it’s a trait that 99% of the time is executed by black women in customer service.
:youngsabo:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He really needs to fire that bytch. Customer service is the number one issue with most black restaurants. Black bytches in customer service be adversarial for NO reason!
Interesting. And this comes from the same dude that doesn't mind Rachel Dolezal calling herself black :scust:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
yep that’s exactly what I was thinkin. it’s a family owned restaurant so all them are most likely related. Kinda sounds the family is used to her shenanigans and kinda just shrug everything off until they feel like they have to step in :francis:

You ain't gotta go back and make a whole 'nother product. Just toss some chili in a cup and tell the bruh "Sorry for that" and keep it moving. The energy it takes to argue and possibly get your place fukked up ain't worth dispensing a fukking condiment and keeping it moving, so the fact that a simple cashier chick could hold that sort of logic hostage screams 'family bidness' or she fukkin' the owner if she ain't it herself.​

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I’m ngl.

I was thinking about bringing someone up there to beat her up

Or following them home and spraying their car when they got on the freeway :yeshrug:

I don't blame you, bruh. I'd take a few bites of my order and send that shyt spinning towards the nearest light fixture and peace out.
Glad you didn't crash out.​