I was cussed out at a black owned business in the suburbs of Dallas

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Some shyt just aint worth it man and some battles aint worth fighting. Our people need to learn to just walk away and not be so quick to disrespect each other for "the principle". Now if the whole family jumped you over some damn chili you'd be looking dumb right now and swollen up.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You ain't gotta go back and make a whole 'nother product. Just toss some chili in a cup and tell the bruh "Sorry for that" and keep it moving. The energy it takes to argue and possibly get your place fukked up ain't worth dispensing a fukking condiment and keeping it moving, so the fact that a simple cashier chick could hold that sort of logic hostage screams 'family bidness' or she fukkin' the owner if she ain't it herself.​
I doubt she’s the owner. Usually small restaurant owners are the cooks instead of cash registers

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps
Daps
Reppin
7th District

I’m going to try to sum this story up and efficiently as possible while keeping all details from both sides.

Today I was out and decided to get food on my last stop. I went to this place i never been to or heard of but saw it across the street from
The parking lot I was at. Google it right quick. Food look decent and saw it was black owned. I like supporting my people so an added bonus. So I went there. Place my order. Burger & chili cheese fries.

When I get my receipt I notice it just says cheese fries. So I ask the cashier about it. She says “oh you wanted chili on them? Ok “ so she crosses out the cheese fries & on the receipt adds chili cheese and sends it back. I even hear her in the back say “chili cheese fries “ specifically.

So about 30 minutes later it’s ready. I get to my car. Check my order. I see just cheese fries.

I go in and tell her she’s like “yea he(the owner) said since you ordered cheese fries and they’re a different(cheaper) price that’s what you getting”. She then explains how it’s not even an option to charge me just for chili. Basically that’s her way of explaining why she didn’t tell me they wouldn’t be fixing my order in the whole 30 minutes I was there. Instead they let me sit there.

So I’m telling her. I orreeed chili cheese fries. If you didn’t hear me that’s understandable but I know what i said. This is where the tension started.

She looks at me with a sarcastic but rude look “no you ordered cheese fries “ then gave a passive aggressive smile. At this point we’re playing the “no you said! No I didnt! “ game for about 10 seconds. Mind you I’m 29 and she looks older than me atleast in her 40s. We both look silly at this point

Anyways she ask me if I want chili cheese fries I say yes. She says ok. She then goes to the cashier to ring me up for another order of chili cheese fries. I’m like “no just put chili on my fries here “. She gets even more rude now “I just told you I can’t do that !”

I’m like ok cool. Let me just bring all my food back in here then(I also ordered fish and a salad for later ).

She’s like “you mean for a refund?” I say yes. She then says “we don’t do those “ and smuggily points at no refund sign which I barely glance.

I then tell her straight up “ok I’ll just charge it back on my credit card. It yall can’t just add chili on my fries “

She looking crazy now and says “wait here”

She goes back to the cook(the owner) and i over hear her “he talking about he gonna lie to his bank to get his money back “

I see the owner mouth “that’s cool” and when he does I see her face light up. She then turns her body towards me and shrugs her shoulders gleefully

At this point I address him directly man to man and he acknowledges me. He ask me “what is the issue “ I tell him all I want is chili on my fries. I’ll pay. I’ll pay In cash since they can’t ring up extra chili. So he gets a cup and fills it with chili. I see the look on her face she’s dumbfounded

The owner approaches me and gives me the chili and just says “here you go sir, sorry for all that. “

The lady gets so mad that soon as the owner says sorry for that she says “I ain’t !” She then doubles down “I ain’t sorry fucc him !”

I ignore her at the moment and get my food but as I’m exiting she’s still going off getting more disrespectful. At this point I turn around say something along the lines of “idc b*tch” I don’t even know what she was saying bacc there clearly I just wanted to disrespect her as much as she was disrespecting me.

That’s when the 3rd younger male employee who was watching the whole (looked to be in high school) is like “chill bro”. I’m talking to him now slightly going back & forth with him(not getting disrespectful tho) walking back towards the counter and he is like “I understand where you coming from but that’s my mom “. Once he said that I just looked at them and left
Even the owner was like “just go man “ I could tell he was agitated by the whole situation
:patrice:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I’m going to try to sum this story up and efficiently as possible while keeping all details from both sides.

Today I was out and decided to get food on my last stop. I went to this place i never been to or heard of but saw it across the street from
The parking lot I was at. Google it right quick. Food look decent and saw it was black owned. I like supporting my people so an added bonus. So I went there. Place my order. Burger & chili cheese fries.

When I get my receipt I notice it just says cheese fries. So I ask the cashier about it. She says “oh you wanted chili on them? Ok “ so she crosses out the cheese fries & on the receipt adds chili cheese and sends it back. I even hear her in the back say “chili cheese fries “ specifically.

So about 30 minutes later it’s ready. I get to my car. Check my order. I see just cheese fries.

I go in and tell her she’s like “yea he(the owner) said since you ordered cheese fries and they’re a different(cheaper) price that’s what you getting”. She then explains how it’s not even an option to charge me just for chili. Basically that’s her way of explaining why she didn’t tell me they wouldn’t be fixing my order in the whole 30 minutes I was there. Instead they let me sit there.

So I’m telling her. I orreeed chili cheese fries. If you didn’t hear me that’s understandable but I know what i said. This is where the tension started.

She looks at me with a sarcastic but rude look “no you ordered cheese fries “ then gave a passive aggressive smile. At this point we’re playing the “no you said! No I didnt! “ game for about 10 seconds. Mind you I’m 29 and she looks older than me atleast in her 40s. We both look silly at this point

Anyways she ask me if I want chili cheese fries I say yes. She says ok. She then goes to the cashier to ring me up for another order of chili cheese fries. I’m like “no just put chili on my fries here “. She gets even more rude now “I just told you I can’t do that !”

I’m like ok cool. Let me just bring all my food back in here then(I also ordered fish and a salad for later ).

She’s like “you mean for a refund?” I say yes. She then says “we don’t do those “ and smuggily points at no refund sign which I barely glance.

I then tell her straight up “ok I’ll just charge it back on my credit card. It yall can’t just add chili on my fries “

She looking crazy now and says “wait here”

She goes back to the cook(the owner) and i over hear her “he talking about he gonna lie to his bank to get his money back “

I see the owner mouth “that’s cool” and when he does I see her face light up. She then turns her body towards me and shrugs her shoulders gleefully

At this point I address him directly man to man and he acknowledges me. He ask me “what is the issue “ I tell him all I want is chili on my fries. I’ll pay. I’ll pay In cash since they can’t ring up extra chili. So he gets a cup and fills it with chili. I see the look on her face she’s dumbfounded

The owner approaches me and gives me the chili and just says “here you go sir, sorry for all that. “

The lady gets so mad that soon as the owner says sorry for that she says “I ain’t !” She then doubles down “I ain’t sorry fucc him !”

I ignore her at the moment and get my food but as I’m exiting she’s still going off getting more disrespectful. At this point I turn around say something along the lines of “idc b*tch” I don’t even know what she was saying bacc there clearly I just wanted to disrespect her as much as she was disrespecting me.

That’s when the 3rd younger male employee who was watching the whole (looked to be in high school) is like “chill bro”. I’m talking to him now slightly going back & forth with him(not getting disrespectful tho) walking back towards the counter and he is like “I understand where you coming from but that’s my mom “. Once he said that I just looked at them and left
Even the owner was like “just go man “ I could tell he was agitated by the whole situation
I used to go to this spot when they first opened. The burgers were top notched at they seemed like ok people but this is 2017.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Which one? Number 9?

:sas2:

IMG-4383.jpg
2,0,4,3,9 elbows gotta be black

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
As someone who manages several restaurants in DFW, I can honestly say the worst customer service comes from:

- Black women
- Gay black people
- CACs over the age of 25 (mad because they’re privileged and still ain’t amount to shyt :umad:)

Since I’m in a mostly black area with mostly black employees, I always tell my employees to treat every customer like how they would want their parents, brothers, sisters, etc. to be treated and when I say that they tend to do better, because they realize what it is I’m implying.

It’s a shame we don’t automatically think like that, though.
That's a bold faced lie. Maybe I had the greatest Gay Black Man at Wing Stop. I told ol boy to add extra seasoning to my wings. Garlic Parmesean wings. Make it it look like it snowed. A blizzard.

Ol boy looked at me and said I got you:myman:I had so much parmesean cheese dust on my wings it soaked up all the garlic sauce. shyt was a mud pie under the wings. Talk about GAF.

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps
All that over fries 🍟.

I get your point tho