I was cussed out at a black owned business in the suburbs of Dallas

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
As someone who manages several restaurants in DFW, I can honestly say the worst customer service comes from:

- Black women
- Gay black people
- CACs over the age of 25 (mad because they’re privileged and still ain’t amount to shyt :umad:)

Since I’m in a mostly black area with mostly black employees, I always tell my employees to treat every customer like how they would want their parents, brothers, sisters, etc. to be treated and when I say that they tend to do better, because they realize what it is I’m implying.

It’s a shame we don’t automatically think like that, though.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
We like to blame everything on young folks, but for the most part I don't have an issue with them when it comes to service. It's the older people who give me hell for no reason.

Like another poster said, it's probably because of their bitterness of underachieving.

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug: Sad to say but…..

If you were white, she wouldn’t have kept that same energy with you, facts. Black people in customer service typically treat white people waaaaay better. Not saying they can’t be hospitable with black patrons, I would say most of the time they are, but very rarely have I ever seen them go at it or act condescending with someone white, especially a white man.

She ain’t slick. She only does that to black customers. They know when it’s time to kiss ass and who not to start no bullshyt with when they want to. My mom was at some female type store in the mall, fragrances, female attire, shyt like that. Her and my older sister. Must’ve been like a few white women ahead of them, black lady at the register. The white women had way more shyt to ring up, black girl had no issue with it, smile and all.

My mom and sister had like two things in total. Lady just rung it up and handed it back to them. Moms: “Can you put this in a bag please?”
Cashier: “Really?”
Moms: “Yes, please.”
Rude bytch: “Sighs while muttering something under her breath, shaking her unhealed, dry, malnourished scalp, AND rolling her eyes all at the same time.”
Older sister: “Excuse me?”
Moms: “Are you Okay?”
Passive Aggressive Ho: “Nothing. Have a good day.” As she says urgently while looking away as she proceeds to pull her phone out.

My mom and sister left then got into what must’ve been a 5 minute conversation about it amongst each other then decided to go back and explain to the girl how rude she was. bytch wasn’t trying to hear it and ignored them and moved on to other customers in line until her WHITE female manager came out and then she got real remorseful after that. Let’s just call this out for what it is, c00ning. You view black people as a group to not take seriously and treat however you feel fit, while sucking other people’s dikk simultaneously and getting nothing back in return. That’s all this is, and it needs to be addressed more. We’ve ALL been through this scenario before, ALL of us.