Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS CANT VOTE.
THOSE ARE THE PPL RECEIVING TANGIBLES.

:devil:
:evil:

trying to secure future votes for the party for when those people eventually become citizens

blacks gonna vote Democrat forever so there is no need to be strategic with us

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this is gonna sound messed up, but I've seen more solidarity between black folks in my job(directors, managers, supervisors, janitors and even the elevator attendants :blessed:) since this Covid and BLM situation in 2020, I was always considered the angry militant with "TOO AFROCENTRIC" for the workplace, now I got white, Cambodian, and Arab folks calling out c00ns in my office out...

I bring this up to point out that Democratic centrist position with Kamala and Biden won't bring this type of solidarity with my people only appease us and make us docile(majority of our black older folks and shills) only when our backs are against the wall do we practice that solidarity and as always survive :whew:

I actually want Trump to win to continue to show the worst of white folks, show the continual American hypocrisy in 21st century, and America to fukk with every other race like they did us....:smugdraper:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
There's always Trump's views on the subject of reparations

Trump on reparations for slavery: 'I don't see it happening'

"I think it’s a very unusual thing," Trump told The Hill when asked about the idea of trying to rectify the enduring effects of slavery's legacy. "It’s been a very interesting debate. I don’t see it happening, no."

Trump basically with the

tenor.gif
Repulikkklans don't want reparations for black people, and Dixiecrats don't want reparations unless it's for everyone.