I won't front, Kamala Harris reparations response was pretty encouraging

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
you keep trying to steer away from what I responded too. Dude said you can't do things for specific groups, I showed proof that you can. What are you arguing here? :what:
I pointed to the amount of the actual money because when that brought up, people act like 5 to 10 people got that amount. Why I bring up the the civil rights legislation being rolled back is to show what was giving to a specific group of people. Perhaps it's just a misunderstanding on my part but making the same argument.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Yeah she was tripping with that. How you gonna acknowledge slavery and how we didn't start on a level playing field, then say you gonna do shyt that would help white people too. :russ:

Because they think we're dummies

As long as they say black, racism, oppression, slavery and reparations in any combo before the actual bill then we'll go for it

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
The fact is that black people deserve MORE than whatever you're gonna do to help 'average' white people. It's asinine to say 'not everyone started out equally' or whatever, then give the group that had the head start even more help. That just helps them stay ahead. I don't even know this bytch but she seems like the typical scumbag coward politician.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
“A 6 figure nicca (every dude on the coli)”

shyt made me nearly spill my damn drink
:mjlol::mjlol:

@Houston911

Now to get serious my people:
:ufdup:

Imagine living in one of the most racist countries on the planet and being asked publicly “what will you do for Black people?”

1. Even white Liberals are more about themselves than they are about Black people. You know how many fukking liberal white people only realized racism and police violence is a REAL thing since only a few months ago? “We’re listening, we’re learning” is a statement from many Liberals. This means they could lose white votes about helping Black people. No white vote, no Presidency.

2. In all the years since Slavery ended, America has given Z E R O indication that it wants equality, that it wants to “fix the bad past”. In fact, historically speaking the Black man and woman have always been at the shortest end of the stick in American society: segregation, Jim Crow, police brutality, the justice & prison system, even hospitals treat Black patients the worst... There is NO intention in America from NOBODY to create full equality. Ice Cube had a plan for equality and restoring balance. It requires white people to fix this shyt. Harris is NOT talking about any big points like this - for 1 reason: the white vote. Reparations for Black people (not for Native Americans, not for Asian Americans who all receiver reparations) is not a thing or a plan because... white America has not really changed that much since slavery ended. The 0.5% of rich Black people you see on TV don’t change that and their job is to make white people rich ultimately. American society by definition is anti-Black, they “tolerate” Black people at best. There are cool white people (like the owners of The Coli allegedly...) but come on... it ain’t happening.

3. I’m not sure Kamala Harris identifies as Black 100%, starting with her being mixed perhaps her upbringing was more on the Indian side. She played a major role in harsh laws that imprisoned many, many Black men. If you do a crime, you’ll do the time sure. The issue is the disproportionate harshness of laws and how this disproportionately affected Black men, mainly. Sure she wants the Black vote, but does she REALLY want 100% reparations for Black people? Apparently not because she doesn’t push for that point - she found a “sounds good enough but won’t scare too many White voters” option in the LIFT Act.

There are many cool white people, of course, many Liberal/Democrat white people who do believe in equality.

But nothing about this unfortunately says “Yes. We will push for political changes to bring forth equality into society”

:mjlol:BUT THEY CAN PUBLICLY
MAKE STATEMENTS LIKE THIS
BEFORE BEING ELECTED...

PPL WHO ARENT EVEN U.S. CITIZENS
AND CANT VOTE
ARE BEING GIVEN TANGIBLES.

DEMS FEEL COMFORTABLE
DOING THIS BECAUSE
THEY KNOW NEGROS LIKE YOU EXIST.

:devil:
:evil:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Are you really asking how?

screen-shot-2020-08-13-at-4-56-50-pm-png.29181

17090510165644993.gif

invalid

Banned
Daps
Imagine defending such a barbaric practice

What reasons would you hold to be excusable for a child to not be in school consistently? Where I'm from you were arrested if you failed to have your child show up to school without any excusable reason. You cannot not just have your child out of school. Almost every damn state has truancy laws. :mindblown:

Continue with the fake outrage though....

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
Honestly you guys have to be realistic this country is mostly white people how do you expect someone to get elected if they have a policy that benefits only 13 percent of the population. If you guys want to have a president that’s for black people. Black America would need to create its own country within America or Outside America. It’s just not possible white people don’t even want other white people to have universal healthcare why would you think they want to support polices that only benefit black people
Of course this post didn't get the daps that the emotional rants got. My man told all facts.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but one doesn't take away from the other.

the only way to really make this so that it helps more black folks significantly white is to lower the limit to 25,000, which would help 40% of black households as opposed to just 21% of CACs
Or how about a policy on reparations helping just black people in America :ohhh:

Don’t start with that they can’t formulate a policy to just help US when they been passing laws specifically for other demographics.