CiEa_FtXAAI12mZ.jpg

:devil:
:evil:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are fukked either way..a vote for trump is death to the country yet at the same time a vote for Biden is not gonna give black people dedicated tangibles just push the Bussy agenda and roll out the red carpet for illegal immigrants who shouldn't be here :francis:

it is crazy how you get punished for personal success sometimes.

I'll put it like this.. in 4 years with Trump what went wrong? The pandemic? Dude is a racist but i think any white man over 70 is racist because they grew up with segregation. It's instilled in them..

Here's the problem.. Republicans can win without us.. Democrats cannot win without us.. So we vote Republican until democrats take us serious.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
794d5dc47f3a99e83ca19c3f620dd3af

I'm tired of bargaining with the devil, I don't know what a lesser of two evils looks like when we have shyt like this going on and both parties have allowed it, we've just now hit a point where they are considering policies regarding police brutality.

Look up Biden's proposal for police reform, he's investing 300 million to community policing, my goodness what the fukk is giving them more money going to do? they don't like us the problem isn't a lack of understanding they understand us and they still hate us so giving them 300 million and having a officer play basketball with the local kids isn't going to change shyt

he's also providing 20 billion to states to veer more towards prevention and less towards incarceration, nikka why do we have to pay states to say "hey maybe I don't need to lock this kid up for having a little weed" nikka just don't do it in the first place have some fukking compassion.

When I look at these policies on both sides all I see is everybody getting a check but us with one group using us as the reasoning to cut checks for their friends. :francis:

Oh they killing nikkas and locking them up at higher rates here goes 300 million to the police agencies go pull a jump shot on little Terrell:ehh:
oh judges sentencing much harsher for black people, here goes 20 billion please be nicer. :ld:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Encouraging if you aren't black and you make under 100k

When asked by theGrio to confirm her support and elaborate on implementing reparations, Sen. Harris responded:

“We had over 200 years of slavery. We had Jim Crow for almost a century. We had legalized discrimination, segregation… We have to recognize that everybody did not start out on an equal footing in this country and in particular Black people have not.

“We have got to do something about that and give folks a lift up. That’s why for example I’m proposing the LIFT Act: Give people (all people, not just blacks) who are making $100,000 or less as a family a tax credit, which will benefit and uplift 60 percent of Black families who are in poverty,” she explained.

LIFT Act is considered to be a wide-sweeping tax plan and cash income program, which on average will provide an additional $500 monthly to working families and single people. It would not impact those who aren’t working and earning income.

This is pretty cool

A 6 figure nicca (every dude on the coli) would get nothing. the descendents of slave owners and people who have been the beneficiaries of systemic racism would get $500 a month if they make under 100k. Blacks who are unemployed would get nothing

“So I’m not gonna sit here and say I’m gonna do something that’s only gonna benefit Black people. No"

:dead:

I actually like the plan on it's own In a non reparations discussion.....AFTER we've committed to paying the people who descend from the slaves who built this country....but this is the response we get from a woman that black people are supposed to be excited about? :what:

Where the REAL black women with 2 black parents and a black partner at? :wow:

Yang's UBI was a 1000.....she needs to hit that number

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Stuck in between a rock and a hard place with this election :francis:

I don’t want to vote for Biden/Harris at all, but with Covid, I feel like I might have to.

I don’t trust any of these politicians when it comes to reparations talk. I don’t trust super Dem brothers and sisters on the topic, either. Like their politicians, they just want the topic of reparations to go away. Same with any discussions of a black agenda.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
again, this is kinda on us. It's been 50 years since the 1st Congressional Reparations inquiry... what the FUKK do we have to show for it?

This generation, my generation has largely abandoned the ONE political instuition that was primarily black driven and given us results ... the Church.. possibly the dumbest move we made

Dems treat us like garbage because we have no leverage. We cant vote Republican. We have no money, so we cant infliuence politicians. Black marriage is dead in the water = no generational wealth = no extra money to influence politicans and build organizations. we are not politically engaged. We make our Rappers / athletes our leaders, but they have majority white fanbases so they c00n and play both sides

everything else politically was given to us. so it's not real. these Black Lives Matter demands and donations? not real. most of these companies putting it in the Minority pot with the White Women, LGBT and Latino

and now, because of Stagnant population, we have been 13% of the US population for 60 years, Latinos have passed us up. Guess what... they dont vote 95% Democrat. Trump of all people has 30% Latino support. Guess how good the Dems treat them?

we're boxed in, its over. and a large majority of black folks work low paying jobs, Automation is coming in 10 years to eliminate those jobs. so more wealth is NOT coming

AT BEST. we get a Reparations package we gotta share with other minorities like White Women and LGBTQ.

Last edited:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
brehs...yall have to do the knowledge.

congress is the path for reparations. congress controls distribution of funds. congress passes legislation.

complain and argue about biden/kamala past policies all you want, rightfully so, but they don't write laws or bills like this. they only sign it once it gets to their desk.

put this energy in the right place.

vote in congress people who will pass a rep bill if that's the only issue you care about.

the main benefit of voting in biden when it comes to this is that he won't veto it like pres chump already said he would. even then, congress is important because they can override the veto with enough numbers.

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
how come we can agree, as a nation, that the native americans got a raw deal; but its just damn near impossible to say the same for blacks? i know why, because then everything white people got and currently have get brought into question. suddenly you go from "I earned this" to looking real funny about what you "earned" thats all it is folks. The ability for white people to maintain supremacy by saying they worked harder, worked smarter, and got where they are off their own strength. The moment that you acknowledge monetarily that it wasnt true is the moment the whole narrative falls apart. They are deathly afraid of that.

What they should be deathly afraid of, is after a black president crushed it with 8 years of solid leadership, a white man fukked things up so bad we got banned from traveling to other 1st world nations lmao.

kamala is a career politician. she has mastered the art of saying nothing and getting votes and being at the right place and knowing the right people. if you were to ask me what she is truly about, i couldnt fukkin tell you. i can tell you what warren is about, i can tell you what biden is about, i can tell you what bernie and even booker were about. i cant tell you a single fukking thing that she is about, because she is about political expediency and this answer is a microcosm of that self serving bullshyt. i say all that to say, if you dont vote biden/harris this november then you may as well put a whole white dikk in your mouth.

Last edited:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Oh I'm voting for them

I'm just not finna act like we supposed to be excited cuz we got a HALF black woman who has shown no interest in riding for blacks

I'm glad to see a lot of people on here are waking up
Is she half black or quarter black?
cos I keep hearing mixed things about her daddy being half black Jamaican.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I make over 100k.. I didn't get the $1200 this year.. I'm ADOS and this won't benefit me because i make over 100k? Overcoming the odds was hard and maybe if i was born into wealth i would be on a bigger level than i am now. Kamala Harris is a white woman in my book.

Facts
brehs...yall have to do the knowledge.

congress is the path for reparations. congress controls distribution of funds. congress passes legislation.

complain and argue about biden/kamala past policies all you want, rightfully so, but they don't write laws or bills like this. they only sign it once it gets to their desk.

put this energy in the right place.

vote in congress people who will pass a rep bill if that's the only issue you care about.

the main benefit of voting in biden when it comes to this is that he won't veto it like pres chump already said he would. even then, congress is important because they can override the veto with enough numbers.

What does any of this have to do with Kamala saying

“America would have never became a super power without slavery. They never would have become the country that my parents and many of your parents chose to immigrate to without the descendants of slaves building this nation for free. I don’t know how much needs to be paid and I don’t know how it needs to be structured, but I can not call myself a moral woman or a woman who deserves black support and not stand firm on the fact that ados needs to be paid......period”

• Dap
Reactions: b_b

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What does any of this have to do with Kamala saying

“America would have never became a super power without slavery. They never would have become the country that my parents and many of your parents chose to immigrate to without the descendants of slaves building this nation for free. I don’t know how much needs to be paid and I don’t know how it needs to be structured, but I can not call myself a moral woman or a woman who deserves black support and not stand firm on the fact that ados needs to be paid......period”

what does that have to do with actually getting reps?

until we're committed to putting in the work to get them, all this other talk is hot covid breath.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
“A 6 figure nicca (every dude on the coli)”

shyt made me nearly spill my damn drink
:mjlol::mjlol:

@Houston911

Now to get serious my people:
:ufdup:

Imagine living in one of the most racist countries on the planet and being asked publicly “what will you do for Black people?”

1. Even white Liberals are more about themselves than they are about Black people. You know how many fukking liberal white people only realized racism and police violence is a REAL thing since only a few months ago? “We’re listening, we’re learning” is a statement from many Liberals. This means they could lose white votes about helping Black people. No white vote, no Presidency.

2. In all the years since Slavery ended, America has given Z E R O indication that it wants equality, that it wants to “fix the bad past”. In fact, historically speaking the Black man and woman have always been at the shortest end of the stick in American society: segregation, Jim Crow, police brutality, the justice & prison system, even hospitals treat Black patients the worst... There is NO intention in America from NOBODY to create full equality. Ice Cube had a plan for equality and restoring balance. It requires white people to fix this shyt. Harris is NOT talking about any big points like this - for 1 reason: the white vote. Reparations for Black people (not for Native Americans, not for Asian Americans who all receiver reparations) is not a thing or a plan because... white America has not really changed that much since slavery ended. The 0.5% of rich Black people you see on TV don’t change that and their job is to make white people rich ultimately. American society by definition is anti-Black, they “tolerate” Black people at best. There are cool white people (like the owners of The Coli allegedly...) but come on... it ain’t happening.

3. I’m not sure Kamala Harris identifies as Black 100%, starting with her being mixed perhaps her upbringing was more on the Indian side. She played a major role in harsh laws that imprisoned many, many Black men. If you do a crime, you’ll do the time sure. The issue is the disproportionate harshness of laws and how this disproportionately affected Black men, mainly. Sure she wants the Black vote, but does she REALLY want 100% reparations for Black people? Apparently not because she doesn’t push for that point - she found a “sounds good enough but won’t scare too many White voters” option in the LIFT Act.

There are many cool white people, of course, many Liberal/Democrat white people who do believe in equality.

But nothing about this unfortunately says “Yes. We will push for political changes to bring forth equality into society”