I won't front, Kamala Harris reparations response was pretty encouraging

qwer

Banned
Daps
Ignoring the 6 figure niccas....all of us on the coli

:unimpressed:

There are more whites making under 100k than blacks (there are much more whites in America than blacks)

More white people will benefit from this than blacks

That is absurd
Honestly you guys have to be realistic this country is mostly white people how do you expect someone to get elected if they have a policy that benefits only 13 percent of the population. If you guys want to have a president that’s for black people. Black America would need to create its own country within America or Outside America. It’s just not possible white people don’t even want other white people to have universal healthcare why would you think they want to support polices that only benefit black people

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Honestly you guys have to be realistic this country is mostly white people how do you expect someone to get elected if they have a policy that benefits only 13 percent of the population. If you guys want to have a president that’s for black people. Black America would need to create its own country within America or Outside America. It’s just not possible white people don’t even want other white people to have universal healthcare why would you think they want to support polices that only benefit black people

So black people are supposed to be excited about this woman because??????????

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
No more vote shaming, no more name calling, I've made my decision, you've made yours. But I beg you...unless you are voting FOR this farce of an administration and not just out of fear of Trump..

il_570xN.1575976092_eeff.jpg

They have every intent of lulling people back to sleep and containing the push back to the obvious injustices.

DeuceCypherUno

knowledge God
Daps
Reppin
Straight out the fukkin' dungeons of rap
I am a coli nicca, I wouldn't get any help

If this half black woman married a white man and proposes solutions that benefit everyone when they are SPECIFICALLY asking about blacks, why the fukk are black people supposed to rally behind her

:what:

Where is she showing that she's down for blacks on any level?
im not saying you have to rally behind her tho, frankly i dont believe shyt like this would happen and it doesnt exactly erase her prosecutor record.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
If it helps black folks, what does it matter if a few poor white people get help too?

cause this is supposed to be one of the main reasons black ppl hate Bernie
Worse versions of his policies are now ok cause a black person and Obama's flunky are presenting them?
I saw someone who supports Kamala complaining about how Bernie didn't mention reparations during his DNC speech.....like Kamala or Biden are get up there and spend half the speech addressing it :dead:

qwer

Banned
Daps
So black people are supposed to be excited about this woman because??????????
I’m not saying that they should be in saying if your read my post you would understand that it’s not her fault for why she doesn’t support policies for black people exclusively. You can’t complain when you live in a country that is majority white of course they are only going to vote policies that benefit white people or everyone in general

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I make over 100k.. I didn't get the $1200 this year.. I'm ADOS and this won't benefit me because i make over 100k? Overcoming the odds was hard and maybe if i was born into wealth i would be on a bigger level than i am now. Kamala Harris is a white woman in my book.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I’m not saying that they should be in saying if your read my post you would understand that it’s not her fault for why she doesn’t support policies for black people exclusively. You can’t complain when you live in a country that is majority white of course they are only going to vote policies that benefit white people or everyone in general
We can vote don't vote doesn't matter we will have zero support for reparations until we can began to provide factual evidence in how free black labor which led to white wealth has impacted us socioeconomically STILL 200+ years later

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This is the brutal truth. I vote left because the policies help a lot more people in the black community. Maybe not the coli, 6 figure, 6 cert black people but A LOT of us. Reparations would be amazing but it is something that white people would have to give us and they won't. The black democrats have been trying for years, with the support of some white democrats but Republicans won't let that shyt happen. It'd have to be a very liberal president, and very liberal House and Senate. I'm talking NO blue dog Democrats at all.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
if you use the argument that they won't support reparations and we can't depend on them how can you than also say we need to vote for them, if I don't depend on them why would I support them?

And this notion that we are begging them or asking for a handout I don't know what kind of black people you associate with or have around but all the black people I know worked their asses off and never had shyt given to them, they had shyt taken from them and they got fukked over their entire lives but never did they have it easy, I walk into these notable companies and the only time I see familiar faces are when I see janitorial staff, they'll have some old black lady old enough to be your grandmother scrubbing walls/floors/toilets meanwhile you walk up to the front desk a young cac sitting there and his job consist of pushing a button that opens a door for you to access the main office and he makes twice what this lady makes.

I'm not interested in uplifting everybody because everybody isn't in our position, and if politicians are scared to mention us shyt I'm scared to vote for them.
We are fukked either way..a vote for trump is death to the country yet at the same time a vote for Biden is not gonna give black people dedicated tangibles just push the Bussy agenda and roll out the red carpet for illegal immigrants who shouldn't be here :francis:
I make over 100k.. I didn't get the $1200 this year.. I'm ADOS and this won't benefit me because i make over 100k? Overcoming the odds was hard and maybe if i was born into wealth i would be on a bigger level than i am now. Kamala Harris is a white woman in my book.
it is crazy how you get punished for personal success sometimes.