I won't front, Kamala Harris reparations response was pretty encouraging

Daps
794d5dc47f3a99e83ca19c3f620dd3af

I'm tired of bargaining with the devil, I don't know what a lesser of two evils looks like when we have shyt like this going on and both parties have allowed it, we've just now hit a point where they are considering policies regarding police brutality.

Look up Biden's proposal for police reform, he's investing 300 million to community policing, my goodness what the fukk is giving them more money going to do? they don't like us the problem isn't a lack of understanding they understand us and they still hate us so giving them 300 million and having a officer play basketball with the local kids isn't going to change shyt

he's also providing 20 billion to states to veer more towards prevention and less towards incarceration, nikka why do we have to pay states to say "hey maybe I don't need to lock this kid up for having a little weed" nikka just don't do it in the first place have some fukking compassion.

When I look at these policies on both sides all I see is everybody getting a check but us with one group using us as the reasoning to cut checks for their friends. :francis:

Oh they killing nikkas and locking them up at higher rates here goes 300 million to the police agencies go pull a jump shot on little Terrell:ehh:
oh judges sentencing much harsher for black people, here goes 20 billion please be nicer. :ld:

Damn, bro, I could’ve done without seeing that image. :mjcry:

Last edited:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Who are these cacs? Her students and a former colleague?

her husband and step kids

I’m glad she found happiness and I’m not one of those people who thinks every white person is racist. I know some genuinely good whites people

But a woman who has half black, got a white husband and says “oh hell nah you niccas ain’t getting reparations” CAN NOT BE TRUSTED

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
it's for a specific group. that's the argument people keep making when it comes to doing stuff for black people.
Look at the civil rights legislation that was rolled back by Trump and his administration was that not for a specific group. :aicmon:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Look at the civil rights legislation that was rolled back by Trump and his administration was that not for a specific group. :aicmon:
you keep trying to steer away from what I responded too. Dude said you can't do things for specific groups, I showed proof that you can. What are you arguing here? :what:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
No politican is going to openly support reparations until we economic study is done. If black folks actually wanted reparations we would be holding our representatives accountable in passing a study for the impact of free black labor.

UBI (FOR EVERYONE) packaged with tax exemptions for ADOS/FBA and other exclusives.

Any candidate willing to fight for "universality+" platform positions would have a modern day poor peoples movement on lock, but Kamala! Obama! Bakari Sellout! The house nikka scheme team :whew:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
again, this is kinda on us. It's been 50 years since the 1st Congressional Reparations inquiry... what the FUKK do we have to show for it?

This generation, my generation has largely abandoned the ONE political instuition that was primarily black driven and given us results ... the Church.. possibly the dumbest move we made

Dems treat us like garbage because we have no leverage. We cant vote Republican. We have no money, so we cant infliuence politicians. Black marriage is dead in the water = no generational wealth = no extra money to influence politicans and build organizations. we are not politically engaged. We make our Rappers / athletes our leaders, but they have majority white fanbases so they c00n and play both sides

everything else politically was given to us. so it's not real. these Black Lives Matter demands and donations? not real. most of these companies putting it in the Minority pot with the White Women, LGBT and Latino

and now, because of Stagnant population, we have been 13% of the US population for 60 years, Latinos have passed us up. Guess what... they dont vote 95% Democrat. Trump of all people has 30% Latino support. Guess how good the Dems treat them?

we're boxed in, its over. and a large majority of black folks work low paying jobs, Automation is coming in 10 years to eliminate those jobs. so more wealth is NOT coming

AT BEST. we get a Reparations package we gotta share with other minorities like White Women and LGBTQ.

Republicans have created policies to keep us broke and Democrats have tricked us into aborting a big percentage of our population :francis: