"I Would Cut Jameis Winston Today.......I Would NOT Want Him On My Team" - Shannon Sharpe

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
He also said he wouldve went offsides on purpose to stop the play. That's some hoe shyt when every other person on the team agreed to do it to help a teammate get a TD. :russ:
You can tell what type of teammate Shannon was by that statement. He was probably the type to be leaking what the players be saying back to the coaches.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Let's be real. You really think a defensive player will risk a fine and possible suspension knocking a QB upside the head to make a point and then make an appeal saying "Well, they did it in NO". The nikka then goes on to say he'd jump offsides if they tried to line up. Well, he's just as at fault than the man he's chastising.

I thought Jameis called an audible because he actually cared about dude getting a TD AND he assumed he was on his way out. The way the city is receiving him, it'd be a bad look to not bring him back.

This is a prime example of why I can't listen to these nikkas blatantly lie on television about basic shyt. Shannon acting like Loretta Devine interviewing people and The Hairline will say anything for clicks and nikkas eat it up.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
You can tell what type of teammate Shannon was by that statement. He was probably the type to be leaking what the players be saying back to the coaches.
That mentally is what the slaves had to fight against when they planned to revolt/run. They had to silence nikkas like Shannon or make sure they didnt know about their plans :mjpls:

When this nikka said "I wouldve jumped offsides" :scust:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Thinking about this more I change my mind a bit
Lining up in victory formation and then scoring is not cool
Should've just run a normal run play
Also, Jameis taking the bullets for his teammates when it was clear the entire offense was cool with it and being called a loser and all these derogatory things is beyond fukked up

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Let's be real. You really think a defensive player will risk a fine and possible suspension knocking a QB upside the head to make a point and then make an appeal saying "Well, they did it in NO". The nikka then goes on to say he'd jump offsides if they tried to line up. Well, he's just as at fault than the man he's chastising.

I thought Jameis called an audible because he actually cared about dude getting a TD AND he assumed he was on his way out. The way the city is receiving him, it'd be a bad look to not bring him back.

This is a prime example of why I can't listen to these nikkas blatantly lie on television about basic shyt. Shannon acting like Loretta Devine interviewing people and The Hairline will say anything for clicks and nikkas eat it up.

Jamaal williams led the league in rushing tds last year, he had 0 this year. The type of year he had this might be it for him in the nfl

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree with Unc, I don't need such foolery from a back up :camby:

Also Allen needs to be fired the players don't respect him :camby:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I get what they’re saying both sides

I can see it being disrespectful if it was just to run it up on the Falcons, but like everyone is saying, Badger could’ve just ran it in if it was about that.

He got caught on purpose and they had a play to get Williams (who was TD leader last year and got hit with injury bug and/or screwed by coaching) to get him a TD in the last play of the season.

Allen didn’t sign off on it but it’s obvious that the TEAM didn’t give af. Allen is only on the hook because Saints don’t seem to really fukk with him as much as the other guys on the team. Williams has been professional the whole time but it was clear that something was going on with him behind the scenes..

Regardless, it’s not something Falcons should worry about until next season because it wouldn’t have changed the outcome of them getting a mudhole stomped in them. It affected nothing but the Saints