"I Would Cut Jameis Winston Today.......I Would NOT Want Him On My Team" - Shannon Sharpe

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
There’s a piece missing to this story. In general if Jameis went rogue I agree with everything Unc talking about…he had all all season and all game to get that td so don’t do that shyt out of a victory it’s over formation.

Now if you tell me that the cac coach seemingly deliberately did not get him the ball for personal petty reasons not having to do with football, and this way the team legit knowing this and backing their teammate then I’m all for it under that circumstances.
Some saints fan said they moved him to fullback for most the year because someone else was injured. That's why the team wanted to do him this solid, on top of this potentially being his last year :manny:

Surprised no one posted this hoe ass screaming incoherently on his nightcap show

:dahell:

Did Jameis fukk his daughter? He is going crazy :mjlol:

Getting rightfully roasted in the comments

lmao, i had mentioned he had went way harder on nightcap, but I aint want to search for thee clip :russ:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I still think they did jameis bogus, people sure do have extremely short memories when it comes to certain players, like jameis didn’t have the saints in the playoffs before he tore his alc, then that one goofy game where he had three ints and since then the coaches didn’t fukk with him

He would’ve had saints in the playoff this year, he a better qb than Derek Carr

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
If we're being honest, nobody has any issue with teams running specific plays just to get players a record, or to hit a number that triggers a bonus in their contract.

We really should take a look back at why you have to win with grace in certain sports, but others it's perfectly fine to dominate in others

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
More like him being a social outcast and scaring the hoes type of dude. Like a real try hard to be down kind of guy. Then once he made it to the league, came back to stunt on everybody but folks still just considered him a lame with a bit of dough who made it from there to the league. He’s talked about some of the stuff when he first got there. I’ll hit a couple of my boys up and ask them more. They were there his last two years on campus. He still cool with one of my partners who was a scout for the O’s and Braves.
I mean as much as we heard his life story, I’m not surprised, he slept in the same bed as his grandma when he was a teenager

I still fukks with Shannon but I’m not surprised

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Just seems like a disconnect with the HC and the players

Players had a lot of good reasons why they wanted homie to get a TD

Coach was on some respect the game and don’t show up the other team

Difference in philosophy

I can see it from both sides

Not the first time a player has disregarded what they’re coach says but it makes you question if the coach has the respect of his team for them to do what they did (which is probably the only reason James apologized)

I don’t think Shannon is trying to be the mouthpiece for these organizations but it sure sounds like that with him jumping out the window with his comments

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Just seems like a disconnect with the HC and the players

Players had a lot of good reasons why they wanted homie to get a TD

Coach was on some respect the game and don’t show up the other team

Difference in philosophy

I can see it from both sides

Not the first time a player has disregarded what they’re coach says but it makes you question if the coach has the respect of his team for them to do what they did (which is probably the only reason James apologized)

I don’t think Shannon is trying to be the mouthpiece for these organizations but it sure sounds like that with him jumping out the window with his comments

:sas1: @Buckeye Fever :mjgrin: :lolbron: Ever disregard your coaches instructions? :mjlol: :laff:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Neither team is in the playoffs right? This don’t matter anymore. Now yall got to hate Shannon again lol. He’s literally trying to get this dude canned over this smh. I understand being mad but got damn man :snoop:

Look at what Baker Mayfield did :snoop: :snoop: Shannon did too much

Last edited:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What Jameis Winston did was a big no no in football. It wasn't even the fact that he ran a run play but he ran it out of a victory formation with the game won just so a teammate can score a meaningless touchdown.

Dennis Allen has clearly lost the team but that doesn't excuse what Jameis did.

Being emotionally invested in the ideals of some random old white men is a choice. The owners don't have the freedom to crack the whip like they once did, anything and everything can be exposed. The people will be behind what the Saints players did.