"I Would Cut Jameis Winston Today.......I Would NOT Want Him On My Team" - Shannon Sharpe

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
football is played via plays that coaches relay and that require full participation and requires zero freelancing :manny:

unlike bball, baseball, soccer and other sports where you can kinda get away from doing your own thing within a certain extent...

especially old school players, they see any players (other than qb audibles and even that can be very contentious ) trying to run some other play on purpose, and its finna be a problem. football culture back then was a lot more army/military-like too.

its like the boss telling you we're doing this on next meeting and you're doing another thing when in front of people. youre likely to get fired. it is what it is

All of that makes sense when the decision could cause a season changing injury, or potential change the outcome of a game.

It didn't affect the outcome of the game so this is mostly propaganda. If you want curmudgeonly conservatives to decide what you watch say that.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Who cares what this country ass mush mouth bumpkin thinks? nikka is 55 yrs old and tries to live a second childhood. If some of the things my partners said about him who went to SSU were true, I can see why he’s trying to make up for lost time.
Lol what they say fam come on now

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The NFL cares more about Taylor Swift than they do the guy who got the touchdown. I know ex-NFL players who have no respect for the league at all. As a fan I have love for the game & the players for going through what they go through, I'm not worried about what the bosses think.

Fools need to stop all the yes massa and let this die down.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
from a football standpoint. Oneday I want to see the reaction if the defense crashed a victory formation and lit up a QB trying to kneel.

I wonder if folks would give that a pass?
Hell we already saw that when my Bucs rushed the victory formation against the Giants or Jets with Schiano as coach.

So people are gonna have issues with whatever anybody does in that situation.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
All of that makes sense when the decision could cause a season changing injury, or potential change the outcome of a game.

It didn't affect the outcome of the game so this is mostly propaganda. If you want curmudgeonly conservatives to decide what you watch say that.
You didn't see an entire 300+ pound offensive line push back a D-line that wasn't ready? :dahell: You do understand that could've cost somebody their knee fairly easily, right?

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Lining up in victory formation is the most taboo part of this.

That was trash
That's the only thing I agree with, but you know people would have issues with that as well since they didn't just take a knee, so it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
That's the only thing I agree with, but you know people would have issues with that as well since they didn't just take a knee, so it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.
They line up in a regular formation there, they're a$$holes

They line up in victory formation and then run a sneak play, they're bytches

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didn't see an entire 300+ pound offensive line push back a D-line that wasn't ready? :dahell: You do understand that could've cost somebody their knee fairly easily, right?

Season is OVER for both teams so let's not dramatize the possibilities of a "season changing injury". Look at the play there's not much unsafe going on. If you're getting hurt easily from someone getting low and pushing you backwards don't play football lol. Every kick return ever on every level of tackle football is more dangerous than this.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Season is OVER for both teams so let's not dramatize the possibilities of a "season changing injury". Look at the play there's not much unsafe going on. If you're getting hurt easily from someone getting low and pushing you backwards don't play football lol. Every kick return ever on every level of tackle football is more dangerous than this.
So just because the season is over, injuries don't matter? We're "conservatives" for not going for a bullshyt play, but you don't care about unnecessarily jeopardizing Black players' safety, so what does that make you? :mjpls:

If you did play football, you would know that getting hit when you don't expect it is the most dangerous thing possible. DT doesn't plant his feet right, get pushed full force, missteps, and POP goes his ACL. That's nowhere near being outside the realms of possibility. Kick returns and other plays are dangerous, yes, but that's 11-on-11 with everybody on the field going full force, not one team tryna trick the other just to sucker punch them

Exactly it's a lose-lose situation and we all know Jameis don't give a fukk about his outside rep, so he was like fukk it :yeshrug:
Lose-lose implies both options are even. If I gotta choose between being an a$$hole or being a bytch, I'm choosing a$$hole 11 times outta 10 :manny: