"I Would Cut Jameis Winston Today.......I Would NOT Want Him On My Team" - Shannon Sharpe

broller

Veteran
Daps
from a football standpoint. Oneday I want to see the reaction if the defense crashed a victory formation and lit up a QB trying to kneel.

I wonder if folks would give that a pass?

Already been done. Greg Schiano took heat

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody better say shyt when the Falcons take cheap shtos and potentially injure one of the Aints

Ima be laughing :mjlol:
1a3a1a7b678fd85f10f425277d2a5486.png

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
Next season: 'bu bu why the Falcons acting like this'
'tackling a black man like that is c00nin'
:francis:
If they could tackle, they would have a super bowl ring :sas2:

We own those bytches. We aint worried about them. fukk around and make us bring back bounty gate on their ass :birdman:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
There’s a piece missing to this story. In general if Jameis went rogue I agree with everything Unc talking about…he had all all season and all game to get that td so don’t do that shyt out of a victory it’s over formation.

Now if you tell me that the cac coach seemingly deliberately did not get him the ball for personal petty reasons not having to do with football, and this way the team legit knowing this and backing their teammate then I’m all for it under that circumstances.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Like I said earlier...only issue I have is that this can and likely WILL be used to blackball Winston and Jamaal, both of whom could easily be cut. I wish they had simply lined up for a run play and got the job done, but end of the day it is what it is. I have a LOT of respect for Jamaal Williams as a Lions fan. He's a legit GREAT guy. What does it say about him and his value that his team wanted this moment for him so much? It says a lot. That's a man who had 17 TDs last year for us, and has really struggled this season for the Saints. He's watched his former team march on without missing him on offense, while he has struggled. That shyt must hurt on some level and if I was his teammate? You're damn right I'd want to get that man a TD.

I respect Jameis for his leadership and being the one to take the bullets for this. Sometimes you do wrong for the right reason. That's something those dudes will think about, remember, laugh about, and be proud about for the rest of their lives. I don't think any media person who isn't in that locker room has an opinion on this that is worth hearing.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Surprised no one posted this hoe ass screaming incoherently on his nightcap show

:dahell:

Did Jameis fukk his daughter? He is going crazy :mjlol:

Getting rightfully roasted in the comments

Baker has the same roster as Jameis? wtf it’s been 3 years :russ: