"I would definitely never ever bury Triple H’s wrestling talent"

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It applys 110% to Bret. Legendary worker in his day but dude stay bitter about everything. :heh:

We all know who the virgin with the poptart filling stained microwave is, no need to go there. :mjpls:

Just wanted to be sure, cause whenever i make a statement on bret a lot of people tend to get into their feelings

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Move along Irvine...

tumblr_mfg6e1tOlt1rxtndno1_400.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Jericho makes some interesting points, but then again Jericho has something to lose and gain here. Bret has/had NOTHING to lose or gain with his comments.

And as I said before, look at HHH's entire catalogue of matches, did he give ANYONE in history their best match ever?

I can't think of a single person that had a match with HHH that didn't have a better match with someone else.

Prolly Henry Godwinn in them pig pen matches from back when:pachaha:...they were actually very underrated

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I think those Cactus Jack matches are the best of Foley's career.

Plus you can use twist that to apply to anyone really. Austin, Hogan, Cena, Taker did they give anyone in history their best match ever?

Would you put Foley's HHH matches over Foley's matches with Rock, Austin, Taker, Kane and Edge?

But I believe I see your point on this part. Everyone in wrestling that is iconic almost has that one legendary rival and fued that defined their career and raised the bar. Its to the point that the two become synonymous with each other.

Sting/Flair, Hogan/Macho Man, Bret/HBK, Austin/Rock.... To be 100% honest, The Rock was SUPPOSED to be HHH's historic rival but Rock pretty much surpassed him when his rivalry with Austin took over the WWE. HHH was someone who never had anyone left to define his legacy UNTIL Foley stepped up and honestly, I believe he has ALWAYS resented that. HHH always wanted to have his iconic rival to be a huge figure and a memorable presence because it would validate himself even more, but instead he got validated by a FoleyNSick Hardcore wrestler that is more known for taking a beating than his technical prowlness. A guy as insecure as HHH has to lose sleep over something like that.

And as far as those wrestler's you named giving people their best matches...

Austin argubly gave Angle, Rock, HHH and Jericho some of their best matches and his WM13 match with Bret was the best match EITHER of them ever had.

Hogan, he never had great technical matches, but he definately had some of the most memorable matches in history with Andre, Macho Man, The Rock, Goldberg and Sting.

Cena, love him or hate him but his matches with Edge and CM Punk were pretty good, but I don't really put him on that upper tier yes. Tho HBK gave Cena HIS best match. :smugcena:

Taker gave a LOT of people their best matches ever, having that quarterly wrestling schedule helps, but he might have given HBK his best match ever AND you can't knock his matches with Foley, Kane, Austin and HHH.

Balan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's a classic match from Cripple H from WM?

Let's see

WM 14 against Owen? Nope
WM 15? Get real
WM 16? Let's see..the Rock taking out the McMahons and shytting on Stephanie was the result
WM 17? He hates this match so much that he acted like it didn't happen
WM 18? LMAO!
WM 19? Get the fukk outta here with this bullshyt
WM XX? Classi....HOLD UP....you can't have a classic match with a ghost that doesn't exist
WM 21? 3 stars
WM 22? 3 Stars
WM 23? Too roided up to wrestle again
WM 24? Horrible
WM 25? Disgusting
WM 26? No one will EVER talk about this again
WM 27? Streak match that is already forgotten
WM 28? Stipulation match with a guest ref..ton of bullshyt antics instead of a real match

That's Cripple H. That's why he's not Hogan/Austin/Rock or Macho Man level. He's mediocre and always has been.

Anyone who thinks Rock is a better ring worker than HHH based on crowd reaction and silly sh1t like story telling should not be taken seriously

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Gimmick matches. The whole sum of Mick Foley.

What do you think of that Raw match against Flair? The Raw match against HBKGOAT that lead to the 3 way with CB? Those are slept on classics. Matter of fact what about his matches against Bautista?

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Anyone who thinks Rock is a better ring worker than HHH based on crowd reaction and silly sh1t like story telling should not be taken seriously

On the technical side, Rock is not better than HHH, but as far as athleticism, workrate and crowd reactions, Rock shytS on HHH. That's not even close.

If you want to say HHH is superior to the Rock, you also have to say things like Dean Malekno was a better worker than Austin and disregard the impact of someone like Hulk Hogan.

I don't think that's an angle you want to pursue. :smugcena:

Balan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you put Foley's HHH matches over Foley's matches with Rock, Austin, Taker, Kane and Edge?

But I believe I see your point on this part. Everyone in wrestling that is iconic almost has that one legendary rival and fued that defined their career and raised the bar. Its to the point that the two become synonymous with each other.

Sting/Flair, Hogan/Macho Man, Bret/HBK, Austin/Rock.... To be 100% honest, The Rock was SUPPOSED to be HHH's historic rival but Rock pretty much surpassed him when his rivalry with Austin took over the WWE. HHH was someone who never had anyone left to define his legacy UNTIL Foley stepped up and honestly, I believe he has ALWAYS resented that. HHH always wanted to have his iconic rival to be a huge figure and a memorable presence because it would validate himself even more, but instead he got validated by a FoleyNSick Hardcore wrestler that is more known for taking a beating than his technical prowlness. A guy as insecure as HHH has to lose sleep over something like that.

And as far as those wrestler's you named giving people their best matches...

Austin argubly gave Angle, Rock, HHH and Jericho some of their best matches and his WM13 match with Bret was the best match EITHER of them ever had.

Hogan, he never had great technical matches, but he definately had some of the most memorable matches in history with Andre, Macho Man, The Rock, Goldberg and Sting.

Cena, love him or hate him but his matches with Edge and CM Punk were pretty good, but I don't really put him on that upper tier yes. Tho HBK gave Cena HIS best match. :smugcena:

Taker gave a LOT of people their best matches ever, having that quarterly wrestling schedule helps, but he might have given HBK his best match ever AND you can't knock his matches with Foley, Kane, Austin and HHH.

Breh Rock's matches with Austin was great just for the occasion. In terms of ring work, it wasnt all that.

If Austin had faced Rock before he got plagued by injuries he could have carried him. But instead what you had were matches where neither was able to dictate.

Balan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the technical side, Rock is not better than HHH, but as far as athleticism, workrate and crowd reactions, Rock shytS on HHH. That's not even close.

If you want to say HHH is superior to the Rock, you also have to say things like Dean Malekno was a better worker than Austin and disregard the impact of someone like Hulk Hogan.

I don't think that's an angle you want to pursue. :smugcena:

Like, I said Im specifically talking about ring work.

Sh1t like crowd reaction and story telling should not be included in this.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Breh Rock's matches with Austin was great just for the occasion. In terms of ring work, it wasnt all that.

Outside of the #fukkery ending of WM17, that Rock/Austin match was one of the best worked matches in the Attitude Era PERIOD. You can go through their IC fued all the way to them ending the fued @ WM19 and its full of great matches and each one told a different story. I don't see how you could not give those matches props.

If Austin had faced Rock before he got plagued by injuries he could have carried him. But instead what you had were matches where neither was able to dictate.

Man you talking about "what ifs", let's talk about "what IS" :smugcena:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Thank you for saying that since Cripple H and Michaels did that nonstop during the Once in a Lifetime build. Whew...thank goodness SELF ETHER exists:smugdraper::dj2: