"I would definitely never ever bury Triple H’s wrestling talent"

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Like, I said Im specifically talking about ring work.

Sh1t like crowd reaction and story telling should not be included in this.

crowd reaction and story telling are integral parts of ring ability. If you discount that stuff and want to talk pure workrate and athleticism, Prime Rey Mysterio would be your GOAT and you're top ten would be full of Luchadores. :ufdup:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What do you think of that Raw match against Flair? The Raw match against HBKGOAT that lead to the 3 way with CB? Those are slept on classics. Matter of fact what about his matches against Bautista?

Are you talking about Cripple H? The match with Michaels that was such a disappointment that the crowd chanted BULLshyt to end the show in disgust? The Flair match was alright. Surprised you remember it though. Batista? Alright main events with clean finishes.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Again, you have to ask yourself.......exactly HOW MANY Triple H matches has Bret even seen? :mjpls:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Would you put Foley's HHH matches over Foley's matches with Rock, Austin, Taker, Kane and Edge?

But I believe I see your point on this part. Everyone in wrestling that is iconic almost has that one legendary rival and fued that defined their career and raised the bar. Its to the point that the two become synonymous with each other.

Sting/Flair, Hogan/Macho Man, Bret/HBK, Austin/Rock.... To be 100% honest, The Rock was SUPPOSED to be HHH's historic rival but Rock pretty much surpassed him when his rivalry with Austin took over the WWE. HHH was someone who never had anyone left to define his legacy UNTIL Foley stepped up and honestly, I believe he has ALWAYS resented that. HHH always wanted to have his iconic rival to be a huge figure and a memorable presence because it would validate himself even more, but instead he got validated by a FoleyNSick Hardcore wrestler that is more known for taking a beating than his technical prowlness. A guy as insecure as HHH has to lose sleep over something like that.

And as far as those wrestler's you named giving people their best matches...

Austin argubly gave Angle, Rock, HHH and Jericho some of their best matches and his WM13 match with Bret was the best match EITHER of them ever had.

Hogan, he never had great technical matches, but he definately had some of the most memorable matches in history with Andre, Macho Man, The Rock, Goldberg and Sting.

Cena, love him or hate him but his matches with Edge and CM Punk were pretty good, but I don't really put him on that upper tier yes. Tho HBK gave Cena HIS best match. :smugcena:

Taker gave a LOT of people their best matches ever, having that quarterly wrestling schedule helps, but he might have given HBK his best match ever AND you can't knock his matches with Foley, Kane, Austin and HHH.
Damn thats a lot. But ima just answer the first question and say yes.

HIAC was great but it's the bumps that make it legendary, the Edge match was great but not better than the rumble match vs HHH

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Damn thats a lot. But ima just answer the first question and say yes.

HIAC was great but it's the bumps that make it legendary, the Edge match was great but better than the rumble match vs HHH

I was just trying to address every point you brough up breh...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Here's the thing..who goes out of their way to watch Cripple H matches after the first viewing? Maybe the Rock matches from 2000(Backlash, Iron Man, and of course the tale of how Angle got injured and the match went on at Summerslam).....not even Cripple H's own fanbase watch his matches over again. That's incredibly sad.

Who the hell watched the Lesnar match from Summerslam again out of CHOICE and not just missing the damn PPV the first time around?:laugh: No one with a fukking clue.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Thing is... HHH has his fans and his hardcore audience, I get and understand that.... BUT the issue lies in, what do these people like ABOUT HHH?

Literally everything he does well, you can find 5 other guys who do that aspect just as well and there is a multitude of people who are more well rounded than him. I would just like to hear from a legitimate HHH fan as to what draws them to HHH.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
I think those Cactus Jack matches are the best of Foley's career.

Plus you can use twist that to apply to anyone really. Austin, Hogan, Cena, Taker did they give anyone in history their best match ever?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG-l6Wxo6As"]WWF In Your House 10: Mind Games - Mankind (with Paul Bearer) vs Shawn Michaels (with Lose Lothario) - YouTube[/ame]

:smugbiden: :win: this is Foley's best match

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Thing is... HHH has his fans and his hardcore audience, I get and understand that.... BUT the issue lies in, what do these people like ABOUT HHH?

Literally everything he does well, you can find 5 other guys who do that aspect just as well and there is a multitude of people who are more well rounded than him. I would just like to hear from a legitimate HHH fan as to what draws them to HHH.

This is all I ever wanted to know :popcorn:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
What's a classic match from Cripple H from WM?

Let's see

WM 14 against Owen? Nope
WM 15? Get real
WM 16? Let's see..the Rock taking out the McMahons and shytting on Stephanie was the result
WM 17? He hates this match so much that he acted like it didn't happen
WM 18? LMAO!
WM 19? Get the fukk outta here with this bullshyt
WM XX? Classi....HOLD UP....you can't have a classic match with a ghost that doesn't exist
WM 21? 3 stars
WM 22? 3 Stars
WM 23? Too roided up to wrestle again
WM 24? Horrible
WM 25? Disgusting
WM 26? No one will EVER talk about this again
WM 27? Streak match that is already forgotten
WM 28? Stipulation match with a guest ref..ton of bullshyt antics instead of a real match

That's Cripple H. That's why he's not Hogan/Austin/Rock or Macho Man level. He's mediocre and always has been.

Trips best Mania match was vs Warrior when his finisher got fukking no sold.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nobody but 5 internet give a fukk about that lousy Mind Games bulllshyt Mankind and the unaccepted Michaels at the time. shyt was a joke and the ending was goofy as fukk:laugh: No wonder no one bought that bullshyt back then with that being the WWF title match at the time. War Games with the NwO>>>>>that garbage

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws

Exactly

It's gotta be fun to be a HHH fan for trolling purposes, that I can see. .. The mere mention of him stirs up a hornets nest every single time. But I'd love to hear this

-P-