I Would NEVER Let My Son Play HS Or Professional Football (Not Worth It)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Until memory loss and etc comes into play.
A fair and measured response would be to wait until your child is older and then explain to them the risks that come along with playing the sport And let them decide.

Allow your older children to learn responsibility early. Don't coddle them.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
A fair and measured response would be to wait until your child is older and then explain to them the risks that come along with playing the sport And let them decide.

Allow your older children to learn responsibility early. Don't coddle them.
It's not coddling them, but I would wan my kids to remain atleast protected. I've read numerous reports on brain damage and it turned me off.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
I played football in HS but I wouldn't push it to my son. It's not worth it especially when other pro sports pay better with less long term physical risk. Now if he was adamant in playing, I'd let him but not without sitting him down first

Giselle

Daps
Yep, I'm backpedaling :manny:

I told my father this two days ago. Listen, I was on my way to be on the HS football team in the 9th grade :manny: I was fat then, but that could have turned into muscle. So, every Monday and Wednesday we had weight training :jawalrus: It was good, but I soon realized this wasn't for me. Especially, when I read about the risk of concussions :snoop: However, I did try out in 12th grade for the Wrestling team, but never got a reply back. Only thing I regret was not trying out for basketball

Anyway, I just would NOT let my son or daughter play football. Because I don't always want to take them to the doctor to get check out. Still, my kids will play sports. Maybe something like Lacrosse, Rugby, Soccer, Baseball, Hockey, and Basketball:obama: I'm going to have atleast 8 kids.

TBH, I just don't want to see my kids with memory loss. Listen, I could have EXCELLED in Football. Hell, my cousin who was the HS football captain went to Richmond to play football at a great college :manny:

That money :ahh:
No football for my son bc of brain injury risk and bc lots of football players are dl.

No boxing/fighting for him either bc it's just as risky.

Basketball and baseball is fine.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Soccer is hella dangerous and bad for the body. We put our faces in front of soccer balls traveling more than 50mph.