Ice-T/Soledad O'Brien Fox Special:Tupac & Biggie's Death Separated Crews[Preview]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cats are going way too far calling this a "smear campaign". Unless I got solid evidence that Puff or Jimmy had something to do with producing that Fox show, what purpose does it serve anyone to "smear" Tupac?

It was a lazy ass, infotainment money grab capitalizing off the new interest in Pac due to the movie and B.I.G. due to it being 20yrs after his murder, and possibly trying to beat the punch in grabbing viewers before Kading's USA Murder Rap mini-series drops next year. But that doesn't make it an intentional smear campaign.

Don't confuse greed and incompetence for bias.

Smear might be too strong a word, but there's a definite bias against Pac's legacy.

Ever since Billboard left him off the top 10 list.

The Wack100 shyt(Who even made mention that he was paid to do it),Funk Flex, treating him biopic like a Lifetime movie special.

You go 20 years with his legacy untouched.Nobody really had anything negative to say.

If they did, they just kept it to themselves.I mean, you'd see lil isolated incidents from trolls online, but that was it.

Now, all of a sudden, having a negative slant about Pac's legacy has become contemporary/mainstream media.

There sure seems to be a lot of sloppy handling/"incompetence" when it comes to Pac lately.

Once I start noticing a pattern, I begin to think it's being done deliberately.They've been hanging his corpse up like a pinata.

Taking hard swings...Just reveling in it.Seems as if Pac has nobody to stand up for him right now.

They're winning without a fight.Which is some punk azz shyt.I feel like his legacy's taking a beating like Cochise at the end of Cooley High:mjcry:

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Bro you gotta watch the documentary. They break all that down. Gene identified 3 out of 6 people. And since that bowtie nikka was in the news for like 7 years, by time he did the next doc on it, he identified him again because that's what he had been seeing in the news for years. The guy who they kept calling Amir (Who btw, does not exist) is a mortgage broker or something, who had never committed a crime in his life and literally no ties to them. And Lil Cease identified someone else as well. And Cease never saw the shooter, he said he ducked as soon as they started shooting in his recorded interrogation that they played. He did see a guy dressed in a bowtie that night but that wasn't that rare to see. I'm not doing it enough justice on how badly they squashed that entire Amir/David Mack theory that Poole ran with. They completely obliterated it. You just have to watch yourself

All the circumstantial evidence points to Poochie.

:comeon:breh.The EXACT same ammo used to killl BIG was found at the crooked cop's house along with a 2Pac memorial and Black Impala. Kading is an EX - Cop. Who knows how much crooked shyt that had on him to cook and sell his theory for the dept. When he declined to appear on the Fox special " THROUGH HIS ATTORNEY ", it just reinforced what I always thought.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:comeon:breh.The EXACT same ammo used to killl BIG was found at the crooked cop's house along with a 2Pac memorial and Black Impala. Kading is an EX - Cop. Who knows how much crooked shyt that had on him to cook and sell his theory for the dept. When he declined to appear on the Fox special " THROUGH HIS ATTORNEY ", it just reinforced what I always thought.
He got hit with a cease and desist, not only was kading missing, ice, suge, Reggie all failed to mention the bad boy SSC connection but implied it

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
the impala was green, it only looked black from a distance...

lil cease id the car as green... in the 911 call they said aqua blue...

and NOBODY saw the driver...

all the BIG info bout the mistrial n the documents is old news... it all came out in 2005...

this doc didnt even accuse the right cop bout the documents... wrong picture and everything...

Fox Apologizes to L.A. County Sheriff Over Department Depiction in Biggie, Tupac Special

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
But Pacs Manager was shot too. Everyone at the time, Cops media etc said he was shot 5 times!
if pac got shot 5 x he wouldn't be going to court literally the next morning in just a wheel chair and a bandage on his head ....... He would either be dead , in a coma or taken several months to recover ......pac got himself in a situation spun it and dramatised it ..... Follow pacs career he loved drama ....

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Truth be told everybody is lying, Big bodyguard nor the show mentioned the DJ quick altercation, or being warned the death row entourage was there........Everybody leaving big bits and pieces out both murders....

Oh yeah Reggie is lying or guilty like a muthafukka too........

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

They talked about that in the doc. That ammo was widely used all over LA, that wasn't rare. At first they thought the ammo was rare cause they based off wholesalers, not regular stores. Then they found out that 6 stores in LA alone carried that specific ammo and that kinda ammo had been recovered in hundreds of murder cases in LA. It wasn't a black impala that Cease and them saw, it was Green. And that Impala was always widely popular. At least 5 people related to the case had that brand Impala.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kadings sole purpose of being assigned to the murders was to rid the lapd of any wrong-doing. Once you understand that fact and that 1000 documents on bigs murder had already been destroyed then the picture should be a little clearer for you. If that doesnt help you out then go do a little bit of research on this guy and you won't take him so serious anymore. He was so bad at his job that they had to let him go or a shytload of criminals wouldve had to be let free. He claims he solved the murders but yet his supervisor said in an article that the cases remain open. Not only that but the highest ranking narcotics officer in la is on record stating that kading was a complete joke and was never even involved in narcotics. You know how the jack ass always says he runs off of facts? Then whyd he let a known bullshytter like keefe d fool him then? He claims orlando shot from the back seat yet those 2 women that were talking to suge and pac said that the shots came from the front of the car. One of them stayed up watching the entire time they were being let off and the other ducked after the first 1 or 2 were bust. I believe even kadafi or frank alexander said the shots came from the front. If you were really involved then you would know a huge detail like that. He bullshyt kading and let him lead him like he did in so many other cases. How convienent that each murder was done by a dead gang member.:mjlol:Its funny how once something gets pushed so much that people take it as fact and dont bother to do a little bit of background checking.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
use your brain

do you really think some gang banging blood nikka
can go to that spot with that type of crowd of big time celebrities with police everywhere shyt even got shut down by the fire department plus the feds was following biggie/puff

roll up dolo or a small crew & map out when, where & how biggie/puff was moving and execute this type of killing while getting away, scott free

again use your brain
Turn your brain on. It was one way in and one way out, you have 1 dude inside the party shadowing biggie puffy etc ..1 by the exit spotting and another in the car. They had eyes on them the whole night..and its not they were exactly low key being all over L.A. This is what gangbangers do..pull off drive bys and get outta dodge..nothing fantastical about that. Unlike Suge and Pac who were ambushed on the Vegas strip..puffy had intel coming from various sources and STILL got caught slipping.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
..... Biggies murder I will admit is a little harder to solve due to no one can i.d poochie.... Russel pooles theory is bullshyt ..... I do deffo think 1 ov suges goons did it .... Was it poochie ... Most likely he was as far as investigations go an accurate shooter n had been in plenty gun -play ....do I think he had help yes.... I beileve the Noi or fruits to pull it off how perfectly it was ...

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Turn your brain on. It was one way in and one way out, you have 1 dude inside the party shadowing biggie puffy etc ..1 by the exit spotting and another in the car. They had eyes on them the whole night..and its not they were exactly low key being all over L.A. This is what gangbangers do..pull off drive bys and get outta dodge..nothing fantastical about that. Unlike Suge and Pac who were ambushed on the Vegas strip..puffy had intel coming from various sources and STILL got caught slipping.
Not to mention the Museum was right up the street from Death Row Offices both on Wilshire blvd.....But Suge was in Jail and everything was happening so fast that night, Reggie called this hit.......

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I have to watch again, I may have it wrong about the photo lineup thing. But Kading said Eugene Deal did not give that description until their second interview and Lil Cease didn’t either until him and Eugene had a chance to share notes. He said there my have been a spotter there that was a part of the Nation of Islam but that’s not who was the shooter. And nobody named Amir Muhammad even exist. That’s the point that everyone keeps just over looking. It’s a made up name by a jail house informant who gave about 6 different names of who he heard committed the crime, but said the guy was in the Nation. No last name, no physical evidence, no place where this suppose guy lives, nothing. Poole saw a guy named Amir visited David Mack in prison after his bank robbery arrest and tried to build an entire case off a jail house informant giving him a first name that he wasn’t even sure was the real name.

i dunno if this so called 2nd interview is true
and i dunno the relevance of it as well

again, we are talking about the investigation before det. Poole started
it was the black guy in the murder rap doc named Kelly Copper who was the original detective
the photo line up with Eugene clearly stating none of these individuals was the person that approach him, and the drawn suspect from lil cease both was done before det. poole even got involved & became the lead detective on the case

so i dunno how that had anything to do with Russell Poole

amir muhammad is harry billups i'm not sure why you keep saying the person dosnt exist

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
But Pacs Manager was shot too. Everyone at the time, Cops media etc said he was shot 5 times!

did you even watch pac manager fred interview

he clearly says pac went for his gun
one shot went off he was hit & blacked out
when he got conscience they was pistol whipping him

they got shot by the same bullet

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

my brain is on - not sure about yours

by your own statement/logic (see bolded) only can mean that it was type of sophisticated walkie talkie police type of communication among each other on every move biggie/puff made

NOW are you gonna tell me or someway spin
local gangbangers having & knowing how to use this type of technology

:gucci::martin::gucci::martin:

Last edited: