Ice-T/Soledad O'Brien Fox Special:Tupac & Biggie's Death Separated Crews[Preview]

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
You only believe MOB James because it's convenient for you, anyone that's willing to support your narrative on Pac you'd eat it up and ignore everything else.
Orlando and the SSCC joined up with Bad Boy, Pac had every reason to jump Orlando. Mob James saying otherwise doesn't change that.

mob james is speaking from a compton perspective.... like mc eiht...

he probably dont know or care enough bout pac and suge beef with bad boy like that..

especially after his brother got killed cuz suge had a falling out with one of his own soldiers...
we gotta remember the chain snatching bounty was the reason those gangs were beefing in the first place :francis:

at that point it became personal for them more than any affiliation with suge or puffy... it turned into a compton street beef...

just cuz pac might have felt like he was ridin on a bad boy affiliate...

that dont mean mob james was gonna see it that way... and definitely not orlando in the MGM... :usure:

during that stomping u think orlando saw himself as a bad boy affiliate or a southside crip??

pac shoulda been cool enough to fall back...

in war when u a superpower there aint no political leaders on the battlefield like that, and most def not out in frontlines..

they callin shots behind the scenes

cuz his real beef was with puff/jimmy not some street nikka from compton

maybe the hit woulda been carried out back in cali.. maybe not

but i cant go by what ifs...

if im gonna acknowledge puffys role in the murder since his man supplied the gun

i also gotta point out the MGM fight is why it went down like it did...

crips didnt go to vegas lookin to carry out a hit.. but opportunity came, thats the streets for ya. :wow:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my brain is on - not sure about yours

by your own statement/logic (see bolded) only can mean that it was type of sophisticated walkie talkie police type of communication among each other on every move biggie/puff made

NOW are you gonna tell me or someway spin
local gangbangers having & knowing how to use this type of technology

:gucci::martin::gucci::martin:
You act like they needed to be special forces to pull this off..get a grip..they pulled off a drive by and got their target unintentionally or not. Put up as many dumb ass smilies that you want. Wasnt nothing sophisticated about this hit. Use your common sense. They arent going to use walkie talkies in a loud ass party nor out in the open where random people could hear or risk have it picked up on some channel when the whole area was flanked with police and firemen. They kept eyes on them that whole night and struck at the right time.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
mob james is speaking from a compton perspective.... like mc eiht...

he probably dont know or care enough bout pac and suge beef with bad boy like that..

especially after his brother got killed cuz suge had a falling out with one of his own soldiers...
we gotta remember the chain snatching bounty was the reason those gangs were beefing in the first place :francis:

at that point it became personal for them more than any affiliation with suge or puffy... it turned into a compton street beef...

just cuz pac might have felt like he was ridin on a bad boy affiliate...

that dont mean mob james was gonna see it that way... and definitely not orlando in the MGM... :usure:

during that stomping u think orlando saw himself as a bad boy affiliate or a southside crip??

pac shoulda been cool enough to fall back...

in war when u a superpower there aint no political leaders on the battlefield like that, and most def not out in frontlines..

they callin shots behind the scenes

cuz his real beef was with puff/jimmy not some street nikka from compton

maybe the hit woulda been carried out back in cali.. maybe not

but i cant go by what ifs...

if im gonna acknowledge puffys role in the murder since his man supplied the gun

i also gotta point out the MGM fight is why it went down like it did...

crips didnt go to vegas lookin to carry out a hit.. but opportunity came, thats the streets for ya. :wow:
This ...... This is the reason pac would never have won this war he was trying to wage on badboy /Jimmy-jack or anyone deeply tied to badboy he wasn't wise enough to win .... a boss falls back n does boss moves not been out there on the front line .. Him and Suge wouldn't have won just off the strength ov How they moved n look they didn't

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
This ...... This is the reason pac would never have won this war he was trying to wage on badboy /Jimmy-jack or anyone deeply tied to badboy he wasn't wise enough to win .... a boss falls back n does boss moves not been out there on the front line .. Him and Suge wouldn't have won just off the strength ov How they moved n look they didn't

When Pac was making trouble with Badboy. Puff presented his vision to Clive Davis. Bringing Badboy towards the RnB side of hiphop with a new Biggie, Mase , 112 and Faith. No to mention his production team. He got his biggest cheque.
Puff was really making visionairy moves in 96

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps

thats the thing tho... he DID know better, i think he just let adrenaline get the best of him that night...

its no doubt suge and pac were kinda feelin themselves that summer...

that was around the time suge changed the name to new and untouchable death row records....

then he tried to have monkey man killed that summer for not returning a car...

who ended up taking out damn near his entire crew :huhldup:

even if the southside beef and pac murder never happened...

i dont know how long death row was gonna stay in power..

seeing what happened to suge crew from 97 to 03...

no wonder dre left...

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They talked about that in the doc. That ammo was widely used all over LA, that wasn't rare. At first they thought the ammo was rare cause they based off wholesalers, not regular stores. Then they found out that 6 stores in LA alone carried that specific ammo and that kinda ammo had been recovered in hundreds of murder cases in LA. It wasn't a black impala that Cease and them saw, it was Green. And that Impala was always widely popular. At least 5 people related to the case had that brand Impala.
But breh I don't understand why people want Biggies case to be tied up with corrupt LAPD cops..Poochie was a mob shooter and did shyt for Suge, including intimidation and murder. Like I'm honestly struggling to think of a reason why Biggie fans think this lol

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Smear might be too strong a word, but there's a definite bias against Pac's legacy.

Ever since Billboard left him off the top 10 list.

The Wack100 shyt(Who even made mention that he was paid to do it),Funk Flex, treating him biopic like a Lifetime movie special.

You go 20 years with his legacy untouched.Nobody really had anything negative to say.

If they did, they just kept it to themselves.I mean, you'd see lil isolated incidents from trolls online, but that was it.

Now, all of a sudden, having a negative slant about Pac's legacy has become contemporary/mainstream media.

There sure seems to be a lot of sloppy handling/"incompetence" when it comes to Pac lately.

Once I start noticing a pattern, I begin to think it's being done deliberately.They've been hanging his corpse up like a pinata.

Taking hard swings...Just reveling in it.Seems as if Pac has nobody to stand up for him right now.

They're winning without a fight.Which is some punk azz shyt.I feel like his legacy's taking a beating like Cochise at the end of Cooley High:mjcry:

this is how it was initially, just not so blatant. I remember the only mainstays on a large platform reppin pac like that was master p/no limit. its funny, because nowadays in hindsight, they get trashed for it.:laugh: sure, you had the general shouts to both big & pac at the same time, but when it came to separate shoutouts & industry hype, biggie was getting the bulk of it.

and as far as the narrative surrounding pac's shooting incidents are concerned, they always painted pac in a negative light, and always showed bias in favor of big/puff, just like this ice t garbage. the influx of all those unauthorized documentaries on the shootings, as well as all the pac documentaries in recent years have kinda balanced things out.

if pac got shot 5 x he wouldn't be going to court literally the next morning in just a wheel chair and a bandage on his head ....... He would either be dead , in a coma or taken several months to recover ......pac got himself in a situation spun it and dramatised it ..... Follow pacs career he loved drama ....

or maybe all of the wounds were minor.

nobody is claiming that pac got hit up like oschino or 50 cent.

from the report, it sounds like the worst wound was self-inflicted, but apparently its not the only wound, like that show wanted us to believe.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
best rapper by years

1995: THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.

1995_o0c32r.jpg

and what da hell did DR put out in'95 besides DPG dog food

why do you always rely on links & media?
complex on top of that. LOL.

and since you seem to swear by the source magazine, they had bone thugs-n-harmony ranked at #1 for 1995.
lets see you move the goal-post on that one. since its your holy hip-hop bible and all. you argued me down about that for like 10 pages in that other thread.:popcorn:

and you ask what did death row put out in 1995, you should ask yourself what did bad boy drop in 1995 besides a couple of r&b albums.:whistle:

its no doubt suge and pac were kinda feelin themselves that summer...

that was around the time suge changed the name to new and untouchable death row records....

then he tried to have monkey man killed that summer for not returning a car...

who ended up taking out damn near his entire crew :huhldup:

whos monkey man?

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You act like they needed to be special forces to pull this off..get a grip..they pulled off a drive by and got their target unintentionally or not. Put up as many dumb ass smilies that you want. Wasnt nothing sophisticated about this hit. Use your common sense. They arent going to use walkie talkies in a loud ass party nor out in the open where random people could hear or risk have it picked up on some channel when the whole area was flanked with police and firemen. They kept eyes on them that whole night and struck at the right time.

how da hell can a crew of gangbangers, some inside the party some outside the party -all communicate with each other

shyt you keep saying just doesn't make any fukking sense

i just dont understand nikkaz like you & others - what do yall have invested into poochie vs amir
(regardless of who, DR was behind it) and should make you happy

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
..... Biggies murder I will admit is a little harder to solve due to no one can i.d poochie.... Russel pooles theory is bullshyt ..... I do deffo think 1 ov suges goons did it .... Was it poochie ... Most likely he was as far as investigations go an accurate shooter n had been in plenty gun -play ....do I think he had help yes.... I beileve the Noi or fruits to pull it off how perfectly it was ...
There's no doubt in my mind Poochie had help that day. SSCC members said Pirus were roaming around the area.
Now the only thing I found confusing was the description of the shooter...I do find it weird that Poochie would dress like he was in the Nation of Islam...

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
why do you always rely on links & media?
complex on top of that. LOL.

and since you seem to swear by the source magazine, they had bone thugs-n-harmony ranked at #1 for 1995.
lets see you move the goal-post on that one. since its your holy hip-hop bible and all. you argued me down about that for like 10 pages in that other thread.:popcorn:

and you ask what did death row put out in 1995, you should ask yourself what did bad boy drop in 1995 besides a couple of r&b albums.:whistle:

whos monkey man?

:hubie:

not about argue with a dude who wasn't even 10 years old when this shyt went down

i'll just drop the '95 source awards results

BuHXn-mIgAAjRXH.jpg

:umad: