Ice-T/Soledad O'Brien Fox Special:Tupac & Biggie's Death Separated Crews[Preview]

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Can someone breakdown the SSCC Badboy connection again?
Puffy and Biggie were introduced to the SSCC (Keffe D and co) by ZIP, an NY goon and Biggie's son's godfather. The SSCC did security for Bad Boy despite Puffy and co knowing they were a rival set to the Pirus

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
In your opinion do you think biggie was the real target? I think that's why whoever gene said came up to him was scoping the area out trying to see who was it what car. If puffy car doesn't run the light then it's a different story? I never thought big was the real target
Yes I think biggie was the target .... I think its a number ov reasons why but I think the main reason is to take puffys number 1 artist and to spite puffy at all costs

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Yea that's why Biggie was killed, Bad Boy association and Pac getting killed was really the two biggest factors in Suge ordering the hit on Biggie. And the SSCC and Bad boy affiliation is never talked about...like never
Exactly .... I think if these who do documentarys take an unbias approach on the actual murders then it will make a clearer picture badboy been afflaited with the same gang that actually killed pac out ov all the crip sets out in la/Compton should ring some bells not only that the exact same circle /crew within sscc that killed pac ....

Thugnificent

Rookie
Daps
Exactly .... I think if these who do documentarys take an unbias approach on the actual murders then it will make a clearer picture badboy been afflaited with the same gang that actually killed pac out ov all the crip sets out in la/Compton should ring some bells not only that the exact same circle /crew within sscc that killed pac ....

But The problem with that is biggie wouldnt been seen as an innocent person. I mean did you wacht the docu. The literally said that biggie didnt do anyyhing wrong in the beef and never said a foul word which is bs. Suge said it best. Solve pacs murder and you Will solve bigs murder.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not even that but go back and read their replies to that Tupac article. These nikkas all basically say the same thing almost word for word from Andre Harrell to puffy to biggie and stretch. "He making movies..he def brought the theatrics to it" etc yet stretch was running back messages from the nikkas tellin Pac (while he was healing from being shot) he not ready for war..his money not right...yet he dont know what happened?! They were told to say that shyt to control the narrative at the same time assassinate his character. In a real life situation like that, when you just got beat up robbed and shot is anyone thinking about acting. It sounds to me they wanted Pac to take that L and kept it moving which wouldve been the smart thing to do..but for whatever reason he set his sights on revenge.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
But The problem with that is biggie wouldnt been seen as an innocent person. I mean did you wacht the docu. The literally said that biggie didnt do anyyhing wrong in the beef and never said a foul word which is bs. Suge said it best. Solve pacs murder and you Will solve bigs murder.

which is why I have always contended that maybe the SSC killed Big and Pac

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

:mjlol:

his manager freddie interview was the nail in the coffin

dude said pac went for his gun then a shot went off he was hit & black'd out for a minute when he gain back conscious he saw pac getting pistol whipped till he popp'd pac chain off & handed to the robber then they bounced

:yeshrug:
how many nikkaz are gonna tell the same fukking story before people admit he lied

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
suges just talking shyt like he usually does ..... pacs murder has been solved baby lane killed him

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

his manager freddie interview was the nail in the coffin

dude said pac went for his gun then a shot went off he was hit & black'd out for a minute when he gain back conscious he saw pac getting pistol whipped till he popp'd pac chain off & handed to the robber then they bounced

:yeshrug:
how many nikkaz are gonna tell the same fukking story before people admit he lied

If anything his story disproves the single bullet theory. He said Pac was behind him. If the bullet that hit Fred came from Pac's gun how come it entered the stomach of the guy in front of him and not his back? That's some magical ricochet that flies all across that tiny space and doesn't hit the shooters or Stretch and Zayd but manages to end up doing a 360° move around to hit Fred in the stomach.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i dunno what it is being off the porch
imma project nikka from da bronx

and i dunno what you mean by this source mag shyt
i posted the result to the '95 source where my nikka swept the show winnning the most & all the awards he was nominated for

i aint gonna get no p*ssy tonight
wifey went to bed & im watching thursday night football
BTW - i hope the bears can come back in da 2nd half

LOL. am I supposed to be impressed? theres dweebs from the projects too. I would say that youre one of them, but I can tell youre lying anyway.

and then you ramble on about this other bullchit that I don't care about. youre a kid to me.

and youre still caught up in this industry chit. don't you know that a lot of awards are driven by things like politics & money?
btw, your own mancrush biggie, said it himself that he didn't deserve all those awards that night.

:popcorn: as you continue to move the goalposts.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After watching the show, a thought has occurred to me. The show said that the two competing theories contradict each other, but didn't elaborate on how. If you really think about it, they don't really contradict each other and both theories actually can be combined without changing much of the story on either side:

Suge told his girl to pay Poochie to orchestrate the hit (possibly after Reggie has already reached out to Suge through his girl). Poochie talks with Reggie who recruits Rafael Perez and David Mack (who possibly recruits Amir Muhammad/Harry Billups). The Murder Rap interpretation assumes because Poochie was a Blood shooter and was recruited that he actually did the shooting himself but this doesn't have to be the case, or, it may be right but he may have recruited help from Mack/Poochie because it was a high profile target and more difficult to pull off than the jobs Poochie was used to. Combining the theories actually adds credibility to both sides and explains a lot of details that either theory by itself can't:

-Suge's girl confessing and not suing Greg Kading after he published the story
- David Mack being affiliated with the bloods, could be who Poochie talked to to get competent help
- Mack having the right ammo and being desperate enough for cash to rob a bank later on
- The baseball prospect informant saying Mack and Perez were there
- Eugene Deal identifying Amir/Billups as the FOI guy who walked up
- Gene getting a warning call that same day. If it was Poochie by his lonesome, how would people have known? If it was just him and some bloods, how does Gene have connects with info on exactly those bloods? If it's people from security and police circles who were involved, it would make more sense that he as a security guard knew someone who might have heard something.
- the seemingly professional and coordinated manner in which the hit was pulled off, a blood by himself seems unlikely to be able to pull such a thing off by himself. Just the fact that he knew Biggie would be there and what exit he would take seems hard to predict in advance for a blood. Gene believes the car was parked there all night long before they left. Stakeouts are routine work for police officers.
- DJ Quick knowing about the hit (as claimed by Gene) because he is a blood and yet talking about a 'they'. If Poochie was such a loner who kept to himself, why would a blood like DJ Quik have heard about it already? Unless Poochie had been recruiting and people talked. And if it was a 'they' including Poochie it would be a mighty coincidence that dirty and DR/blood affiliated cop Mack would take up his days of absence for just the day of the murder and is present at the scene along with fellow dirty cop Perez.
- The police covering up their trail because a few dirty cops were involved and yet being able to present somewhat credible evidence that a blood was involved.
- Daz saying that Reggie was fukking Suge's girl. Their relationship makes it very unlikely that he didn't know what she was up to. Matter of fact, the whole Poochie thing might have been false info that Teresa Swann just ran with when it was presented to her because she knew that it was really Reggie who she had passed the info on to and not Poochie. It would explain her confession and also explain why Poochie was not identified at the scene and why Mack, Perez and Billups were.
- Both Suge and Reggie looking and sounding guilty as fukk every time they speak on the murder and them both pointing the finger at each other. If both Poochie and dirty cops were involved, it suits them beautifully to feed into the existence of 2 separate theories as they know the case will never be solved because both theories are missing crucial evidence that can prove it. Reggie can point at Suge because of Murder Rap and the credibility of Teresa Swann's confession and know he will never be implicated in the recruiting part of the story but also knows that Suge can't be convicted because Poochie is dead and was never identified as being at the scene. Suge can point at LAbyrinth and Reggie and his ties to the dirty cops who were identified as being at the scene and rest comfortably knowing that Reggie can't be tied to receiving orders from him because he only talked to Teresa.
-Also Suge saying on this show that the only thing he could be blamed for was not stopping something when it is offered or something like that. I thought it was strange how they didn't pursue that to ask what he meant by that. Sounds like he was suggesting Reggie came up with the idea and offered it to him through Teresa. He only jumped on board and OK'ed the money to be used but didn't necessarily order the hit in his own mind. He also hinted at the fact that Pac's life meant something to people and David Mack had a shrine to Pac in his home. It could be that he and some other bloods/DR affiliates brought up the idea to retaliate to Reggie and Reggie passed on the info to Suge via Teresa. Both Suge and Reggie tell themselves that they weren't the ones who ordered the hit. Reggie just passed on info to Suge and got the 'order' and Suge just let it be known that he wouldn't mind that they did whatever they planned on doing if he gave them some money. You can see the same kinda rationalizations in Puff's behavior with regards to his role in ordering the 2pac hit. Just kinda throwing the idea out there and enabling people without telling himself that he's really committed to the intention.

One other thing that I never hear discussed is who called the fire department to shut down the party? By all accounts there were too many people there so they had a legit reason to do so but are fire department officials usually present at such a party? If not, the fact that someone called them or arranged for them to be there gives another angle to a dirty cop theory as they could easily orchestrate such a move. The disorderly and abrupt ending of the party might make it easier for them to go unnoticed in the tumult.

Anyone who says Kading in Murder Rap disproved the Amir/Mack theory: he definitely didn't. I posted about this in another thread but if you rewatch it, his arguments are very selective and irrelevant to disproving the general suspicious facts especially about Mack. Only attacks some weaker side arguments of the theory.

Last edited: