Ice-T/Soledad O'Brien Fox Special:Tupac & Biggie's Death Separated Crews[Preview]

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
He got hit with a cease and desist, not only was kading missing, ice, suge, Reggie all failed to mention the bad boy SSC connection but implied it

They talked about that in the doc. That ammo was widely used all over LA, that wasn't rare. At first they thought the ammo was rare cause they based off wholesalers, not regular stores. Then they found out that 6 stores in LA alone carried that specific ammo and that kinda ammo had been recovered in hundreds of murder cases in LA. It wasn't a black impala that Cease and them saw, it was Green. And that Impala was always widely popular. At least 5 people related to the case had that brand Impala.

Snap out of it brehs. The crooked cops pulled off the hit on BIG. Who else could coordinate that light to be red at that EXACT moment:jbhmm:
Gene had :takedat: SUV run the light, BIG's SUV didn't :damn:

The car was right at the corner:snoop:

An incarcerated Suge and local gang banger aren't pulling that off :francis:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:hubie:

not about argue with a dude who wasn't even 10 years old when this shyt went down

i'll just drop the '95 source awards results

cornball

I can tell that I was in the streets more back then at the age of 10, than you've ever been in your life.

that's why you rely on industry & media in all of your posts.
ole "let me post the results of an awards show" ass dude.

up here quoting complex. f*ckin COMPLEX.

I wasn't even relying on the source when I said that. I just wanted to see how far you were gonna move the goal-posts after I quoted your "bible".

noondawg

Pro
Daps
Like has already been said. Kading was only put on the case to prove/lead the investigation away from the lapd so biggies mum would have to drop the suit.

But if both of murders went down like his theory suggests,then a whole lot of things fell perfectly into place, that's what's hard to believe about it. Not saying they couldn't have..might be fate. But it just sits a little uncomfortable that both guys he says pulled the trigger(more poochie) are dead. Guess we'll never know. But every theory out there can look plausible

Just to add. PAC and suge as real as they were were far too emotional on how they made decisions. Puffy,jack,zip. All cold and calculated

noondawg

Pro
Daps
That monkey man shyt and what happened is crazy. As infamous as death row was. The things that happened of wax and around it was just as mind blowing as the music. Lightning in a bottle. That era.
in the black shirt...

DDLIN64W0AA44sz.jpg:large

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
cornball

I can tell that I was in the streets more back then at the age of 10, than you've ever been in your life.

that's why you rely on industry & media in all of your posts.
ole "let me post the results of an awards show" ass dude.

up here quoting complex. f*ckin COMPLEX.

I wasn't even relying on the source when I said that. I just wanted to see how far you were gonna move the goal-posts after I quoted your "bible".

i love when a lame azz nikka post stupid shyt like they know said poster ain't street over words on the internet

only a herb azz nikka would post that

but lets keep it a buck - why u alwayz talking about da 90's - your era was 00's

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
There's no doubt in my mind Poochie had help that day. SSCC members said Pirus were roaming around the area.
Now the only thing I found confusing was the description of the shooter...I do find it weird that Poochie would dress like he was in the Nation of Islam...
yeah I agree ... Maybe it was to throw nikkas off thinking he was part of the nation ... Who knows ..... he deffo had help tho it's crazy Suge talking about biggie wen I think the majority ov hiphop comes to the conclusion he most Likly had him hit ..... Funk flexs comment In the film is wrong .... Pac did heighten the atmosphere n create more tension for biggie for putting his name out there but that isn't the reason he was killed as flex claims .... it's funny how the badboy/ south side crip connection isn't mentioned in this documentary that in my mind is the main factor behind biggie getting killed n suges hellbent on getting revenge .....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
That monkey man shyt and what happened is crazy. As infamous as death row was. The things that happened of wax and around it was just as mind blowing as the music. Lightning in a bottle. That era.
Pac is in a photo with monkey man too which is crazy ..... Monkey -man was apprently on the same level as bountry for been crazy / hardcore / violence ......

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
thats the thing tho... he DID know better, i think he just let adrenaline get the best of him that night...

its no doubt suge and pac were kinda feelin themselves that summer...

that was around the time suge changed the name to new and untouchable death row records....

then he tried to have monkey man killed that summer for not returning a car...

who ended up taking out damn near his entire crew :huhldup:

even if the southside beef and pac murder never happened...

i dont know how long death row was gonna stay in power..

seeing what happened to suge crew from 97 to 03...

no wonder dre left...
they were feeling themselves .... thing is piru and Suge knew what type ov nikka Orlando was easily 1 ov the most feared crips from his era not schooling pac on thinking he can just run up on anybody with no get back ..... n I agree with pac n Suge seemingly getting more and more involoved in mob piru shyt I doubt they were Gona last much longer ..... N that's the thing I don't get pac was smart as he'll yeah I get he needed a team behind him but there's ways ov bee loyal to a crew ov nikkas without trying to move like them .... Shows he wasn't wise n wouldn't win this war he wanted to win so badly ..

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i love when a lame azz nikka post stupid shyt like they know said poster ain't street over words on the internet

only a herb azz nikka would post that

but lets keep it a buck - why u alwayz talking about da 90's - your era was 00's

lets keep it a buck, I was off the porch in the '90s while you were in the house. and its painfully obvious that youre a house nikka. everything about you.

and this whole board talks about '90s chit all day everyday, and half these dudes weren't even around in the 2000s like that. but youre not even attempting to call that chit out. lol. youre just reaching for straws. youre mad because I quoted your "bible" and its not in line with your argument.

and this chit is off-topic. go try to get some p*ss for once instead of s*ckin bad boy d!ck in every thread. I'm done.

Last edited:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yeah I agree ... Maybe it was to throw nikkas off thinking he was part of the nation ... Who knows ..... he deffo had help tho it's crazy Suge talking about biggie wen I think the majority ov hiphop comes to the conclusion he most Likly had him hit ..... Funk flexs comment In the film is wrong .... Pac did heighten the atmosphere n create more tension for biggie for putting his name out there but that isn't the reason he was killed as flex claims .... it's funny how the badboy/ south side crip connection isn't mentioned in this documentary that in my mind is the main factor behind biggie getting killed n suges hellbent on getting revenge .....
Yea that's why Biggie was killed, Bad Boy association and Pac getting killed was really the two biggest factors in Suge ordering the hit on Biggie. And the SSCC and Bad boy affiliation is never talked about...like never

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Yea that's why Biggie was killed, Bad Boy association and Pac getting killed was really the two biggest factors in Suge ordering the hit on Biggie. And the SSCC and Bad boy affiliation is never talked about...like never
Can someone breakdown the SSCC Badboy connection again?

noondawg

Pro
Daps
In your opinion do you think biggie was the real target? I think that's why whoever gene said came up to him was scoping the area out trying to see who was it what car. If puffy car doesn't run the light then it's a different story? I never thought big was the real target
yeah I agree ... Maybe it was to throw nikkas off thinking he was part of the nation ... Who knows ..... he deffo had help tho it's crazy Suge talking about biggie wen I think the majority ov hiphop comes to the conclusion he most Likly had him hit ..... Funk flexs comment In the film is wrong .... Pac did heighten the atmosphere n create more tension for biggie for putting his name out there but that isn't the reason he was killed as flex claims .... it's funny how the badboy/ south side crip connection isn't mentioned in this documentary that in my mind is the main factor behind biggie getting killed n suges hellbent on getting revenge .....[/QUOTE

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Can someone breakdown the SSCC Badboy connection again?

uncle zip - a Harlem don, big time in them streetz & certified connect... was close to puff/biggie supposedly ran with the same Harlem hustlers from da 60's as puff pops & was the godfather to biggie/faith son CJ
anywayz he was the SSC drug connect for years, when bad boy went to LA zip introduce each other and worked out a deal which the SSC became bad boy security when they was on the west coast and as they say the rest is history

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
lets keep it a buck, I was off the porch in the '90s while you were in the house. and its painfully obvious that youre a house nikka. everything about you.

and this whole board talks about '90s chit all day everyday, and half these dudes weren't even around in the 2000s like that. but youre not even attempting to call that chit out. lol. youre just reaching for straws. youre mad because I quoted your "bible" and its not in line with your argument.

and this chit is off-topic. go try to get some p*ss for once instead of s*ckin bad boy d!ck in every thread. I'm done.

i dunno what it is being off the porch
imma project nikka from da bronx

and i dunno what you mean by this source mag shyt
i posted the result to the '95 source where my nikka swept the show winnning the most & all the awards he was nominated for

i aint gonna get no p*ssy tonight
wifey went to bed & im watching thursday night football
BTW - i hope the bears can come back in da 2nd half