If African Americans Had Their Own Country, Could It Be Successful?

Could It Be Successful?

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm not gonna lie, I got this shyt off LSA, but it made me think :jbhmm:

Pan-Africans/Separatists are trying to do something similar with the new states.

Anyway..........

If African Americans had our own country do you think it would be a successful first world country (1st world medical care, technology, education, infrastructure, enterprise, trade, military etc.)? Or do you think it would be in similar conditions as most other black countries (not first world)? And why?

If African Americans had our own country, do you think it would be successful?

The Nation of Islam calls for several independent black states on American soil. More mainstream views within black separatism hold that black people would be better served by schools and businesses exclusively for black people, and by local black politicians and police.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
All African and African diaspora countries CAN be successful ... if the vultures like the Unites States, Canada, France, United Kingdom, Portugal, etc would stay the fukk out of their business.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
I am going to hold off on commenting, as the Alt Reich dream of an ethnostate and personally the idea sounds appealing from a black POV, however it doesn't matter who owns the trucks, it's about who controls the roads, and I''d like to know how and when this idea started being disseminated amongst the black spaces of the internet.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
This is me being honest and y’all are not going to like it.

We can have the skills and markets to function as a developed country but it would be like King’s Landing in regards to politics.

Everybody is going to want the power. We’re tribal people not nationalists. Look at how many churches be in a single hood on a single street. That’s to start. Look at the conflicts in African countries.

There are exceptions like The Nation of Islam and Nigeria but they have other issues that keeps their focuses.

I will be a long process because we’re not monolithic.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Hate to be pessimistic but I’m not sure that it would. I think those at the top would become corrupt and would govern with impunity. Like the Liberia situation.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
in my opinion no it wouldn’t be because there aren’t many successful black independent nations in the world to show that they would be and that’s due to turmoil that sort of have institutional racism attached to it. White countries do a good job of interfering into independent black nations politics and it would be no different if AAs has their own country.

African Americans and South Africans are two of the most successful groups in the world but at the same time both groups have lived in a country owned by whites that have enslaved them.

At the end of the day the same issues in African and Caribbean countries are also in AA communities.

1.) high crime
2.) high unemployment rates
3.) institutional racism
4.) trusting outsiders to do business over their own.

And at the same token for every middle class and high income black neighborhood in America there is also a high income middle class black community in every single Black Country.

The best way to look at this is to take every city with a black majority or heavy black population. Detroit, Milwaukee, Newark, Philly, Baltimore etc.

If you were to make these cities into one country would you be ok with the results?

And let’s say the AA country did become a success. I’m sure the white man would find every way possible to destroy it or interfere in the politics and fool AA leaders into making bad decisions that don’t benefit the community.

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
It could absolutely happen. But the true issue lies in the economy and the GDP. And in order to secure those things, the country would need to focus on developing a stellar defense system and have weapons of mass destruction. Plus, their own version of the CIA.

- Who is printing the money and dispersing it to banks? That's the number one question. Someone has to handle the flow of money and dictate the trade agreements.

You see, there is a reason why the U.S. has a CIA and an army that touches every single corner of the earth. It's to ensure that resources are delivered "cheaply" and to our benefit.

You can't make a profit unless you can buy products from China for $2 and sell it in America for $20. What happens if China decided to sell their products for $20? You'd have to raise your price. And if people in America can't pay it... well there's no profit... and if there's no profit, how are we gonna play on our smart phones and order Chick-Fil-A?

- What natural resources and/or industries will our country produce/dominate? Are there oil reserves?

- Who is investing in the industries? With what money? What will we have to pay back?

It all comes down to the money. The money. The money.

1. Who is producing the currency?
2. Who is dispersing it to the banks?
3. What are the interest rates?
4. What are the trade agreements?
5. How can we ensure those trade agreements stay in place?

You see, that's why you need weapons of mass destruction. Because when Ghaddafi wanted to make the Dinar the gold standard in Africa, USA, France and England bombed the shyt out of him real quick, turning Libya into a modern day slavery factory.

USA stays in control because they threaten violence to anyone who defies them. A West African nation's president could easily say, "NO MORE shytTY LOANS" "NO MORE CORRUPTION" and take the economy to new levels, stabilizing the nation to new levels.

The CIA would intervene; blowing up buildings, committing key murders and making it look like an internal fight... the IMF and World Bank would fund some poor, angry rebels living in remote areas of the country... sell them a narrative that the president doesn't care about them and purchase 1000 tanks and SUVs with tons of first class weapons to fukk the country up.

Once the country is at war... the damage is done. The infrastructure is ruined. People are murdered. The "chosen rebel" is now the President and receives instructions.

1. Take this money and enjoy a lavish lifestyle you've never experienced.
2. Your country is fukked up from war. Accept these loans and use the money to rebuild some of your infrastructure (which the new rebel President won't do... he'll use it to buy pretty women, travel to Europe and live lavish with his homies) …
3. When you can't repay those loans, the World Bank and IMF say "that's okay... if you can't pay with money, we will take your oil, your precious metals, your resources, the stuff that should and could go for trillions but we'll get that for pennies."
4. Stupid ass rebel corrupt president says, "okay cool, just keep the Moet flowing."
5. Meanwhile the residents of the country suffer in abject poverty.
6. Media gets involved with the same ol' tired narrative... "In a country where people suffer, disease is widespread, men rape children and war is rampant. How can we help and assist and aid these black animals who can't live with dignity? For $3.99, you too can give a little money to help a small black animal boy eat... call now, and spread democracy."

This is pretty much how it would go...

If you don't want that happening... you're going to need to fight back. So far... no country has the resources or the weapons to really... fight back.

Why do you think they're always looking "for weapons of mass destruction?" Why do you think it's always "a problem" whenever a country has a bomb? Why can't they have one? And why does America and all the Euro nations have more than they can ask?

Just something to think about...

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Without white interference it would be successful because literally everything AA do in this country is successful until white folks interfere. Nikkas had only 50 years of freedom and were living better than a lot of white folks with black Wallstreet in Durham and Oklahoma and other middle class black communities. Black folks made many inventions in the early 1900s that many were fukked out of credit for like Charles Drew, Garrett Morgan etc.

Without intereference it would probably be the best ran state in the country