If African Americans Had Their Own Country, Could It Be Successful?

Could It Be Successful?

• Total voters

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
We would need the best military on the planet and a commitment to never do business with cacs under any circumstance and we'll thrive.

You have the right idea! But we would need to develop an anti-European economy with other nations to ensure we can trade and profit with them... either that or develop an alternative to traditional capitalism.

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
Without white interference it would be successful because literally everything AA do in this country is successful until white folks interfere. Nikkas had only 50 years of freedom and were living better than a lot of white folks with black Wallstreet in Durham and Oklahoma and other middle class black communities. Black folks made many inventions in the early 1900s that many were fukked out of credit for like Charles Drew, Garrett Morgan etc.

Without intereference it would probably be the best ran state in the country

100% correct. Why do you think Marcus Garvey's plan was broken?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
no... shyt will be a disaster point blank

not every african american is out here for growth and for the people.... stop living in fantasy and start living in reality

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
Think about this...

THERE IS NOT ONE SELF-DESIGNATED BLACK MAJORITY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD BY TERRITORY.

Every country in Africa has borders drawn by Europeans. Every one. You think Guinea Bissau is a country black people drew up? :comeon:

Every single country that exists today is basically drawn out from Europeans.

You could MAYBE say Haiti due to the Haitian Revolution... but real talk has there ever been a country in the modern era that has been established by black people for black people? Every country's name, language, currency and landmarks are European based.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
This looks like one of those threads you'd see on st0rmfr0nt

This type of sh1t isn't my expertise but it's kind of sad that the responses are usually reduced "if white people didn't....". "Woulda, could, shoulda"

We can't claim to be a strong people when all our success or failure ultimately lies in the hand of what others allow us to do. White people are that damn powerful and got their foot on our necks that much that? (And sadly in the states the answer is yes, none of u 6 figure guys are probably making those 6 figures from black owned companies, a cac gave u an opportunity and ur probably walking on eggshells daily to keep it)

I'm not aware of what industries are popping in Africa in terms of tech due to all the misinformation I've been fed through the media but when I think about the industries and successes a small ass country like Japan has created it makes me feel a bit depressed aa a black person.

I feel like as big as that continent is we should have several dozen companies like Sony, Nintendo....and successful media platforms like Anime, Manga etc.

I'm aware of that book Gun Germs and Steel, but I honestly don't give a fuk about that sh1t. Book is basically explaining why cacs are better than us and giving excuses why we aren't onnthe same playing feild

Maybe these companies exist and I'm just not aware of then due to bad marketing/media perception. Maybe they don't exist because of the excuses ppl are giving in this thread because of the power of white supremacists.

I'm just tired of seeing bootleg ass Mortal Kombat movies with PS1 type CGI coming from my country of origin.

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
This looks like one of those threads you'd see on st0rmfr0nt

This type of sh1t isn't my expertise but it's kind of sad that the responses are usually reduced "if white people didn't....". "Woulda, could, shoulda"

We can't claim to be a strong people when all our success or failure ultimately lies in the hand of what others allow us to do. White people are that damn powerful and got their foot on our necks that much that? (And sadly in the states the answer is yes, none of u 6 figure guys are probably making those 6 figures from black owned companies, a cac gave u an opportunity and ur probably walking on eggshells daily to keep it)

I'm not aware of what industries are popping in Africa in terms of tech due to all the misinformation I've been fed through the media but when I think about the industries and successes a small ass country like Japan has created it makes me feel a bit depressed aa a black person.

I feel like as big as that continent is we should have several dozen companies like Sony, Nintendo....and successful media platforms like Anime, Manga etc.

I'm aware of that book Gun Germs and Steel, but I honestly don't give a fuk about that sh1t. Book is basically explaining why cacs are better than us and giving excuses why we aren't onnthe same playing feild

Maybe these companies exist and I'm just not aware of then due to bad marketing/media perception. Maybe they don't exist because of the excuses ppl are giving in this thread because of the power of white supremacists.

I'm just tired of seeing bootleg ass Mortal Kombat movies with PS1 type CGI coming from my country of origin.

I hear you but you don't quite see the big picture. You at least admitted to it.

You mentioned Japan. Japan had enough balls to drop a bomb on Pearl Harbor in Hawaii as the U.S. and Japan were fighting over the island for territorial purposes.

Then the U.S. dropped the only Hydrogen Bomb the world has ever seen. TWO of them, on Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Hundreds of thousands of people died and many are still living to THIS day with radiation disease.

Why is that? Why did U.S. drop two H-Bombs?

Because these cacs are willing to murder ANYONE and ANYTHING to keep control of the economy.

Look up the genocide in Namibia by Germany. Or the genocide in Congo by Belgium. Or the wars England had against what is now known as Nigeria, Ghana and Sierra Leone. Or the wars the French had with most of Western Africa.

Why are there military bases all over the place in Africa? Or anywhere else in the world?

Any country can produce geniuses who do awesome and amazing shyt. The problem lies where your life is threatened if you keep producing. There's a WAR going on...

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Of course it could. We already have our own schools ( HBCU’s) us black people have created multi billion dollar venture capital firms ( Vista Equity Partners, Ariel Investments) we’ve created our own banks ( one United)

Yes it’s possible.

Daps
Without the availability of PAWGS and Zaddies, the idea of a country that's exclusively African American is one many of our brother and sisters would frown upon. Beyond that, this is a low quality thread that 's evocative of long held misconceptions by white people about our capacity for self-governance. :mjpls: