If Broner Vs Mayweather Fight Happens Would You Pay $100 Ppv Or Watch The Bootleg Stream?

brooklyngohard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Who You Got Broner Or Mayweather & Would You Pay $100 For PPv Or Watch It Via Bootleg Stream? Personally I Think They Should Fight , Cause Of The Hype , It Might Be Just As BIG As MayPac In Terms Of The Peope That's Gonna Come Out And See It. But We Will See Let Me know What's Ur Thoughts.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
what has Floyd Mayweather done for us? :sas1:

Floyd Mayweather spoke real shyt there. If Floyd went broke, wouldn't nobody give him shyt, including the people he helped out. I don't see anything wrong with what he said.

As far as the fight, hell yeah I'd pay to watch it I support all black ventures I don't just talk it like these other dukes.

Bootleg i refuse to pay to watch mayweather dance around and jab broner to death...

Broner is fresh off of a TKO victory. Bad attempt at sarcasm.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Floyd Mayweather spoke real shyt there. If Floyd went broke, wouldn't nobody give him shyt, including the people he helped out. I don't see anything wrong with what he said.

As far as the fight, hell yeah I'd pay to watch it I support all black ventures I don't just talk it like these other dukes.

Thr was no sarcasm you idiot.. Just how i feel about the fight nikka . so fukk them and whoever...

brooklyngohard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Broner Did Get Busy Last Fight With Theophane, But He Ain't Mayweather, But I Will Pay That $100 Or Even If I Can Go & Get Ringside Seats Once I Hit The Lotto Lol.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Thr was no sarcasm you idiot.. Just how i feel about the fight nikka . so fukk them and whoever...

I was trying to help you out but if you weren't being sarcastic then what you said was straight up stupid. Broner has punching power, which he obviously displayed in his last fight, knocking the guy around like MMA to the point where the ref stopped it. I don't give a fucc how you feel about the fight cac stop talking like you brolic on the internet with your 150 pounds in real life ass.

brooklyngohard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trust If Floyd Do Comes Out Retirement Right Now, The Boxing Fans Would Want To See Mayweather Fight Broner Over Everybody But Pac , Peope Want That Maypac 2.