If Broner Vs Mayweather Fight Happens Would You Pay $100 Ppv Or Watch The Bootleg Stream?

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Wouldnt pay and might not even watch. Dont want this fight at all.broner isnt even close to deserving this and none of the trash talk would be interesting. Broner should focus on his division but he just wants a payday

brooklyngohard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boxing Does Need Floyd Mayweather Agaim At Least For Another Few Years, People Always Hated On Floyd But They The Ones That Miss Him The Most.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Watch the highlights on ESPN because the right don't excite me....

Broner just trying to get that Mayweather stimulus anyway...

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why would I pay to see floyd-berto part 2?:FloydWTF:....most likely just go to a fight party and watch for free. but shyt aint happening anyway. if floyd goes for 50 he wants it to be superbowl status. AB doesn't bring that.

:mjlol: @ floyd vs berto part 2

Floyd is probably waiting on a pacquiao rematch or canelo rematch

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
The best thing about the fight would be the promotional trash talk....and that would be free on the Internet/showtime
:mjlol:@ paying $100 to see floyd box broner head off for 12 rounds. The fact ppl are actually saying they would be hype for this fight shows how simple it is to get people to buy into ignorant shyt :francis:
I hope floyd doesn't even entertain this dumb ass idea

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The best thing about the fight would be the promotional trash talk....and that would be free on the Internet/showtime
:mjlol:@ paying $100 to see floyd box broner head off for 12 rounds. The fact ppl are actually saying they would be hype for this fight shows how simple it is to get people to buy into ignorant shyt :francis:
I hope floyd doesn't even entertain this dumb ass idea
Be the same nikka clowning AB for his antics too. Well his antics are the only reason them nikkas think it would even be a close fight. AB got nikkas thinking he elite based upon his fukkery outside the ring. :heh: In actuality he is a B list fighter, not too much better than Paulie Maggs.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Trust If Floyd Do Comes Out Retirement Right Now, The Boxing Fans Would Want To See Mayweather Fight Broner Over Everybody But Pac , Peope Want That Maypac 2.

People want to see a Floyd vs Pac 2?

Man I was rooting Pac the first fight but did absolutely nothing to try and win the fight. Then afterwards came with the bullcrapest of bullcrap excuses and also tried to insinuate floyd wasn't really trying to engage.

We all know how Floyd fights and so did Manny and he still did nothing to bring the fight to Mayweather.I know I'm not trying to see another bullcrap fight like that

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
damn yall on the site talking about support black this and black that but the biggest black boxing fight in ages and people "surprisingly" go ghost hmm :patrice:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I was trying to help you out but if you weren't being sarcastic then what you said was straight up stupid. Broner has punching power, which he obviously displayed in his last fight, knocking the guy around like MMA to the point where the ref stopped it. I don't give a fucc how you feel about the fight cac stop talking like you brolic on the internet with your 150 pounds in real life ass.
man shut the fukk up i have a opinion and you have yours, thats life you fukking idiot...