If it was up to you, how would you run/book The E?

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Who would be your "face of the company/champ"

Who would you bury?

Who would be your top heel?

Would you make Cena heel?

Stables?

How much would you handle the Daniel Bryan issue?

??????

Speak on it.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
They're doing a pretty good job right now i'd say, I can't really complain about much at this exact moment, only thing i'd really change is less dirty finishes every night and maybe make some tweaks to the WWE "give everyone 5 moves of doom" style, not asking for a movezfest every match but i'd like to see nikkas switch it up more often

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
i wanted to make a similar thread to this but felt like it would be convoluted i guess....essentially the same thing though..how would you book this exact roster that we have right now..

i def woulda had DB on ice and never let him come back last year..i'd be gearing him up to be champ for next years mania

Cena would be exactly who he is now...except my guys wouldnt be scripted 100% so that could essentially turn him heel on any given night.

Seth Rollins is my champ. Neville the IC champ. Rusev the US Champ. New Day the tag champs. Ambros MITB.

i'm fine with most of today's setup...i just would like for there to be more continuity and less fukkery..only good fukkery on my show.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They're doing a pretty good job right now i'd say, I can't really complain about much at this exact moment, only thing i'd really change is less dirty finishes every night and maybe make some tweaks to the WWE "give everyone 5 moves of doom" style, not asking for a movezfest every match but i'd like to see nikkas switch it up more often
THEY DOING A GOOD JOB RIGHT NOW? Man..hell nah. Seth is doing a GREAT JOB..Lana is on fire and the NXT shyt is popping but Raw is fukkING HORRIBLE, nygga. shyt has been TAINT status without Daniel Bryan, the weird push of Barrett winning and losing every other week, Rusev being BURIED HARD by Cena for 3 str8 months, the DISGUSTING commentary that reeks of laziness, Naomi's push just hit a brick wall with company favored Nikki and Paige, the New Day got booked in a 3 vs all teams on Monday match and was sidekicks for the Authority yesterday? WTF...Reigns is not even booked for the PPV on Sunday:laugh:...

This shyt is a disaster. Neville is doing alright but you nyggas told me he's not even in the fukking IC title situation EC? SCUST:laugh:

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Who would be your "face of the company/champ"

Who would you bury?

Who would be your top heel?

Would you make Cena heel?

Stables?

How much would you handle the Daniel Bryan issue?

??????

Speak on it.

I'd fire

Michael Hayes
Michael Cole
JBL
Daniel Bryan
Seth Rollins
Dean Ambrose
Cody Rhodes
Dolph Ziggler
Sami Zayn
Kevin Owens

I'd hire (once TNA goes out of business)

Tazz (as a commentator)
Bobby Lashley
Alberto Del Rio
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
Kurt Angle
Bubba Ray Dudley
Dvon Dudley
MVP
Kenny King
Homicide
Velvet Sky
Scarlett Bordeaux
Jay Briscoe
Mark Briscoe

Do what I could to get Batista back

Summerslam 15
Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton
Triple H vs Roman Reigns

WM 32
Brock Lesnar vs Bobby Lashley
Batista vs Randy Orton
Kurt Angle vs Triple H
MVP vs John Cena

Summerslam 16
Batista vs Bobby Lashley
John Cena vs Kurt Angle

WM 33
Brock Lesnar vs Batista
Bobby Lashley vs Triple H
MVP vs Randy Orton
John Cena vs Roman Reigns

I'd get rid of the PG era and go back to a Attitude/Ruthless Aggression style of frequent title changes, big matches on RAW, everyone having a storyline, gimmick matches every few PPVs, blood, bikini contests/bra and panties to give the eyes a break from all the sweaty men, constant fukkery and crazy storylines, more serious promos like MVPs a few weeks ago on TNA, and I'd get rid of those annoying red lights all over the crowd. Tazz and Booker T on commentary. Maybe bring Stevie Ray in for commentary to or to manage someone like Titus O'Neil.

:manny:

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
getting rid of jobbers was the worst thing they ever did.

back then the ENTIRE ROSTER was over.

the jobbers played an integral part in that. the system relied on them.
Now some of their main roster talent is regulated to being jobbers :gag:
One of the first things I would do is get a smaller more modern set, HD set is cheeks. I would get rid of 15 writers and most of the dinosaurs that call commentary.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Man I would keep the focus on the mid-card and elevating talent...

I would change the format of TV and stop the long winded promos and shift to shorter promos so characters can find their voices.

I would bring back enhancement matches to weekly TVs (this is where Jason jordan, and Blake and Murphy come in lol)

Long term I would attempt to bring back the brand extension with WWE and NXT.

My key players going forward would be the sheld members, Samoa Joe, Lesnar, Owens, Sayn, RKO, and Cena

Lastly I would keep my uppercarders on a rotating 3-Month schedule after mania season to prevent injuries, keep fresh matchups available, and to better utilize WWE films and other out of the ring ventures.

DocZulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll give you more REP if I can.

Let me add a few things:

3 hours is a long time when you fail to slow down and focus on those elements. WWE needs to treat their shows as sequels. If you don't like this weeks' Raw you shouldn't assume that we'll want to watch next week.

They need to steal several chapters from ECW and old WWF television. They need some montages and tag matches and they need to rely more heavily on continuity.

Matches will matter more if they limit how frequently main-eventers face off on free TV and emphasize how well or poorly someone is performing.

Commentators need to focus on the in-ring action and wrestlers need to forge relationship based on their backgrounds. We don't need stables but we need a reason to have Faces & Heels.

Faces are Good guys that believe in the fans and fairplay, and Heels are villains are guys who feel entitled to their success and will do anything to attain what they want.

THEY DOING A GOOD JOB RIGHT NOW? Man..hell nah. Seth is doing a GREAT JOB..Lana is on fire and the NXT shyt is popping but Raw is fukkING HORRIBLE, nygga. shyt has been TAINT status without Daniel Bryan, the weird push of Barrett winning and losing every other week, Rusev being BURIED HARD by Cena for 3 str8 months, the DISGUSTING commentary that reeks of laziness, Naomi's push just hit a brick wall with company favored Nikki and Paige, the New Day got booked in a 3 vs all teams on Monday match and was sidekicks for the Authority yesterday? WTF...Reigns is not even booked for the PPV on Sunday:laugh:...

This shyt is a disaster. Neville is doing alright but you nyggas told me he's not even in the fukking IC title situation EC? SCUST:laugh: