IF NBA 2K Used COLI Opinions For Ratings and Badges....

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need a flopping badge, they can call it "Foul Drawer"
Lebron & Harden would have gold :lolbron:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What Would They Be? I honestly curious as to ya'lls opinion.
Post some examples,

Not Saying 2k is the end all be all, Right they literally have Harden and Curry as better defenders then Wade and yet Melo's D is rightfully trash in the game.

I Already know some of yall would have Melo at a 68 overall.

Personally i'd have Carmelo at 92 at least. The hate he gets is unjustified, dude can do everything durant does he just doesn't have a westbrook.

Oh and Westbrook would prolly be rated higher than Curry :francis:

Iverson will be rated way too high as well:francis:

Kobe :scust:

Durant's MVP stretch, without Westbrook, was better than any single year that Melo has.

The fukk?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Durant's MVP stretch, without Westbrook, was better than any single year that Melo has.

The fukk?
:francis:
Poster above you just noted a similiar stretch melo had to get 2 seed with without amare and a combined 78 year old kenyon martin/rasheed wallace

besides even Ibaka is greater than anyone melo has played more than 3 seasons with.
but thats off topic tho,

what are you rating them then
durant?
Melo?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Even Gold Dimer the way some these people talk, I remember that one season when tried cheesing assists for like 20 game people like @the cac mamba were all :lawd:
even tho dude was forcing the fukk outta that shyt and eventually gave it up:heh:

That Kobe Johnson stretch of games. I remember he stopped on a wide open fastbreak just to assist the trailer :russ:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Shaq should have been mvp in 2005. Dont know why yall acting like he was old and done on miami

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Shaq should have been mvp in 2005. Dont know why yall acting like he was old and done on miami
:dahell:
nikka missed like 30 games in 05 and 40 games in 06.

how you the MVP when wade has to carry the team by himself for damn near an entire season worth of games over the course of 2 seasons

and he averaged career lows across the board both season. if he was MVP in 05 he shoulda had the award every year he play'd

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:
Poster above you just noted a similiar stretch melo had to get 2 seed with without amare and a combined 78 year old kenyon martin/rasheed wallace

besides even Ibaka is greater than anyone melo has played more than 3 seasons with.
but thats off topic tho,

what are you rating them then
durant?
Melo?

Durant's MVP year had a 23 year old Reggie Jackson and Ibaka but finished off his season as a number two seed in the stacked West while averaging more PPG, APG, RPG, STLs, and blocks on vastly higher efficiency than that year you're speaking of for Melo.

Lmao at Melo being as good as Durant

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
The Steph Curry dikk suckin wouldn't miss a beat.. He'd have a 99 for 10 years even if he lost both his legs and killed his wife and daughter via cripplers cross face and blamed it on robbers didn't really show up for the Finals for real and follow the "it's a team game, so he doesn't have to do that" motto while we criticize others for the same bs... All the while being ok with the wife of a baller acting like Basketball Wives and giving her a pass just cuz they dikk ride....Forgetting that we hate athletes family getting involved and calling them out for that lame ass shyt while ignoring the best thing since the secord coming of Jesus Christ is having a bad series and calling any game they lose "rigged"... The new NBA... Can't wait until teams start shooting 33 to 34% on a regular basis again and a lot of you just go away with you dikk eating

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
The Steph Curry dikk suckin wouldn't miss a beat.. He'd have a 99 for 10 years even if he lost both his legs and killed his wife and daughter via cripplers cross face and blamed it on robbers didn't really show up for the Finals for real and follow the "it's a team game, so he doesn't have to do that" motto while we criticize others for the same bs... All the while being ok with the wife of a baller acting like Basketball Wives and giving her a pass just cuz they dikk ride....Forgetting that we hate athletes family getting involved and calling them out for that lame ass shyt while ignoring the best thing since the secord coming of Jesus Christ is having a bad series and calling any game they lose "rigged"... The new NBA... Can't wait until teams start shooting 33 to 34% on a regular basis again and a lot of you just go away with you dikk eating
:dame:

Wardo

Pro
Daps
I AM a hipocrat. I eat junk food. The worst part is i will eat a chease. Burger and tell you not to eat it. I will also tell you how good it tasted.