IF NBA 2K Used COLI Opinions For Ratings and Badges....

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
What I don't get about 2k is why people upgrade their characters? Why would you want to make the game easier to play and require less skill to play?

I like to dominate with a low rated character. It makes the game harder and requires you to actually use skill.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Durant's MVP year had a 23 year old Reggie Jackson and Ibaka but finished off his season as a number two seed in the stacked West while averaging more PPG, APG, RPG, STLs, and blocks on vastly higher efficiency than that year you're speaking of for Melo.

Lmao at Melo being as good as Durant
Reggie Jackson is better than any point guard melo has ever played with.
Harden is better than any shooting guard melo has played with
Ibaka is better than any healthy power forward melo has played
Westbrook is better than any player period that melo has ever played with.

I feel if melo had a real squad around him he'd be treated on the same level as durant.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Reggie Jackson is better than any point guard melo has ever played with.
Harden is better than any shooting guard melo has played with

Ibaka is better than any healthy power forward melo has played
Westbrook is better than any player period that melo has ever played with.

I feel if melo had a real squad around him he'd be treated on the same level as durant.

billupsheader.jpg

80837011.jpg

:dwillhuh::mjlol:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
As I stated before he actually went as far as he was supposed to go when he played with these guys, and neither one were greater than the people mentioned during their time with melo

He and iverson had 1 full season together and lost to Kobe, Bynum, and Pau.
Durant lost to wade and Lebron, no difference there.

Billups was no were near west brooks level at any point during his career and wasn't even on Reggie Jackson level during his time with melo so I don't even know why you brought him up.
plus they made it to like the conference finals and lost to the champion lakers again which is much as durant has done

Last edited:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
As I stated before he actually went as far as he was supposed to go when he played with these guys, and neither one were greater than the people mentioned during their time with melo

He and iverson had 1 full season together and lost to Kobe, Bynum, and Pau.
Durant lost to wade and Lebron, no difference there.

Billups was no were near west brooks level at any point during his career and wasn't even on Reggie Jackson level during his time with melo so I don't even know why you brought him up.

billups was a multiple mvp candidate back then on the nuggets... :mjlol: just say you didnt watch the nuggets or you are a melo stan to the 100th degree and kim

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
billups was a multiple mvp candidate back then on the nuggets... :mjlol: just say you didnt watch the nuggets or you are a melo stan to the 100th degree and kim
bruh they won 16 games in the post season that year. durant has only done more than that once. (17 games)
and he did it with westbrook and harden and ibaka. all three are greater than 08 billups.

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
Harden, Mcgee, Porter, Perkins all get Shaqtin' Badges for their Shaqtin' Lifetime Achievement Award seasons.