R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What do you mean? You know damn well the fans would accept Ambrose on top:laugh: Roman has a LONG way to go..dude don't sound good on the mic:laugh: It's kind of sad they just won't turn him heel and give him the belt that way. It's so easy to straighten him out at THIS POINT. two years from now? Not gonna be good.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I just remembered nobody hating him at all.

At worst I heard brehs saying his wrestling & promo needed work

It's crazy the turn with him
It's not crazy if you watch how they build up Fast Lane 2015, the Bryan promo the night after Fast Lane, and then Heyman saying he was as great as Austin/Rock/Hogan but not in Lesnar's league a couple of weeks after the snow storm Raw.

I expected this. I expected this after they put Bryan in the Rumble at #10 and had him tossed out 5 minutes later like he was the Spirit Squad.

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
It's not even that I don't want Roman to be the guy. I actually quite like Roman and think he's had solid matches in the last year, I just think he's booked like utter shyt and it's not gonna help him. I also think they overscript the hell out of his promos and he comes off like an even cornier version of Cena. He's booked like the anti-Rollins - Roman looks strong no matter what, even when he doesn't succeed - doesn't look vulnerable at all, ever. Rollins looked weak as hell even when he came out on top. Even when Bryan had his road to Wrestlemania, they never even entertained making him look this strong at all. The only other people you could probably think of in recent memory is Cena and HHH.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
What do you mean? You know damn well the fans would accept Ambrose on top:laugh: Roman has a LONG way to go..dude don't sound good on the mic:laugh: It's kind of sad they just won't turn him heel and give him the belt that way. It's so easy to straighten him out at THIS POINT. two years from now? Not gonna be good.
Night after WM gonna be INCREDIBLE :banderas:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
It's not crazy if you watch how they build up Fast Lane 2015, the Bryan promo the night after Fast Lane, and then Heyman saying he was as great as Austin/Rock/Hogan but not in Lesnar's league a couple of weeks after the snow storm Raw.

I expected this. I expected this after they put Bryan in the Rumble at #10 and had him tossed out 5 minutes later like he was the Spirit Squad.
But did u see him being damn near more hated than HHH for just being himself tho?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
But did u see him being damn near more hated than HHH for just being himself tho?
Being himself isn't good enough..they are having him beast through the roster while keeping Ambrose considerably underneath him as a secondary character. It's political and EVERYONE these days can see it and that viewpoint..that perception is not gonna change. The got him facing Ambrose and Lesnar in Ambrose's hometown at Fast Lane? Crazy booking. IT MAKES NO SENSE:laugh:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
That's the thing - I don't think he's being entirely himself.
I'm mean. He pretty much who he l was in the shield. It's like nothing major happen to his character from when he was loved to what is now. Rome didn't turn or screw no one over. But I agree The E ain't helping him much at all. The way they booked him in the Rumble I was like :dahell: they made him look cowardly walking backstage. WWE had to know we was gon boo the hell out of him when he returned. I just kno Roman turning on Rock & Ambrose at or before WM. That's my out of the park prediction

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm mean. He pretty much who he l was in the shield. It's like nothing major happen to his character from when he was loved to what is now. Rome didn't turn or screw no one over. But I agree The E ain't helping him much at all. The way they booked in in Rumble I was like :dahell: they made him look cowardly walking backstage. WWE had to know we was gon boo the hell out of him when he returned. I just kno Roman turning on Rock & Ambrose at or before WM. That's my out of the park prediction
He wasn't sucking the fans' dikk when he was in The Shield.

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
He wasn't sucking the fans' dikk when he was in The Shield.
Precisely. Wasn't coming out smiling, telling tater-tot jokes (sufferin suckatash :scust:) and all that silly shyt. Came out, beat the shyt out of whoever he was facing, didn't talk unless he needed to, the end. Give him a character that people want to root for, not a bland, milquetoast Samoan Cena :russ: