DocZulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bravo.

To piggyback off of that, who are the 3 viable contenders to the belt? The WWE is like an NFL team that refuses to build through the draft. They keep thinking Flacco (or Eli or Hasselback) and some free agent pick ups can bring them back.
He's the only viable guy because they made him the only guy. :francis:

It's the equivalent to asking do you want chicken or steak when there's no steak :heh:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I kno people ain't gon like this but we need to thank God The Game is still active. He the only reason I'm clinging on a possibility of WM being good. Just think for a sec y'all right now. wtf would be going on in The E without him with all these injuries. This was not planned for him to be champ.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I kno people ain't gon like this but we need to thank God The Game is still active. He the only reason I'm clinging on a possibility of WM being good. Just think for a sec y'all right now. wtf would be going on in The E without him with all these injuries. This was not plan for him to be champ.
1. We may have more credible heels.
2. Yes it was :heh:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
1. We may have more credible heels.
2. Yes it was :heh:

I'm talking at this moment tho. Of course WWE could have booked dudes better, but they didn't. So with the crap that is left. It just made more sense.

I don't think Trips would have tho if Seth, Randy, Cena, or D-Bry were healthy. I really don't believe they planned on him winning the Belt befit swam with all them healthy. I really think Seth would've still been champ. But Sh1t u may be right :manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm talking at this moment tho. Of course WWE could have booked dudes better, but they didn't. So with the crap that is left. It just made more sense.

I don't think Trips would have tho if Seth, Randy, Cena, or D-Bry were healthy. I really don't believe they planned on him winning the Belt befit swam with all them healthy. I really think Seth would've still been champ. But Sh1t u may be right :manny:
Silly shyt is, either HHH will be cheered over him OR they both get crapped on. I think on the low HHH may be hoping for a Hogan/Rock reaction.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
they fukked up with roman after the L in mania , i wouldve had him be the one to beat cena clean for the us title ,would be cheered as a hero and than give him experisnce carrying a strap and have him main event one of the tours defending to gage his drawing
:ehh:

you put on a hot heel first
kevin owens would be my pick right now

and then the chosen one should be
720x405-002_Tokyo_07042015MM_00320-1372028211.jpg

hes over,and you can market him with all types of merch