If the Niners don’t win the Super Bowl where does it rank among all time choke jobs? UPDATE: ALL TIME CHOKE JOB!!

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Here we go with this shyt? We lost 3 straight games and all of a sudden if we dont win a ship its a choke.

We not the 07 pats, 09 colts, 98 vikings, 13 denver. Stop the fake expectations

Niners aint lost since october

all niner fans say they missing only a QB. All niners fans say Brock Purdy is the MVP.

No excuses :mjgrin:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Majority on here have. The main consensus is that Niners can beat anyone if fully healthy. Brock is their best QB in a long time. So what else would prevent them from winning? Jimmy G aint slanging that rock anymore
If a long time is since Kaep then sure.

It isnt as much as brock than it is Kyles inability to get over the hump. We seen kyle lose championships by getting away from the offense, getting cute on playcalls. I know Kyles system looks great when were winning, but if we get down double digits its a wrap for us. Brock is good for this system and i hope he stays healthy and we stay on script

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Here we go with this shyt? We lost 3 straight games and all of a sudden if we dont win a ship its a choke.

We not the 07 pats, 09 colts, 98 vikings, 13 denver. Stop the fake expectations
They're not on the level of those teams technically but the NFC is really fukking awful this year
Eagles are basically the 2022 Vikings. Nice record but they fail the eye test and their secondary is booty butt cheeks
Cowboys can't beat a team with a pulse on the road and have to go on the road in every playoff game :russ:
Lions defense sucks and Goff turns into a pumpkin outside of domes
I don't think any other team is really worth mentioning outside the Rams who realistically don't have enough high end talent to compete with the Whiners even if they have the QB and coach advantage :youngsabo:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I gotta see the season end before making that determination, specially tomorrow's game. If the Niners beat up the Ravens then yea they gotta be the defacto favorites. Anything can happen in the playoffs though so I'm not going to say it's a failure if they don't win.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
They can be had. That secondary is sus when you have a Burrow-level QB on the other side. The problem is, nobody in the NFC has that level of QB, so for someone in The N to beat them, they have to match them blow for blow, and it's hard to see any NFC squad playing consistently that strong for 4 quarters to beat them...

The AFC champion will beat these frauds. I know yall remember Playoff Flacco. That white boy had a knack for turning up in the postseason, Niners in trouble if they draw any of the top AFC squads in the Super Bowl...

To answer the question, if they don't win it all Shanahan is officially the new Andy Reid, Philly-era Andy, pre-Mahomes KC Andy. Those Eagles had a window of about 6 years they were a Top 3 team and failed to win it all, these Niners are eerily similar with this Pro Bowl roster they got too...

It'll be the AFC champion to beat em, if they can be beaten...

Trent Williams and Deebo Samuel were both out that Bengals game. Flacco won a ring because the niners decided to run the ball once while on the eight yard line. That game was also before the trade for chase young. Also, Wilks is now on the sidelines instead of the booth.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
To answer the question, if they don't win it all Shanahan is officially the new Andy Reid, Philly-era Andy, pre-Mahomes KC Andy. Those Eagles had a window of about 6 years they were a Top 3 team and failed to win it all, these Niners are eerily similar with this Pro Bowl roster they got too...

So what you're saying is, either the Eagles or the Cowboys :mjlol:are gunna get their lick back. Just like the 02 Bucs, 08 Cardinals and 10 Jets. :jbhmm:

It was written. :ahh:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Long ass video but a fair assessment of the matchup from a Ravens fan, with lots of footage and breakdowns. I can’t wait for the game.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Dudes are funny :mjlol:

Cowboys, Eagles, 49ers, are all the clowns of the year if they don’t win :mjlol:

So at least 2 will be able je worst team ever, for not doing something only one team can do. Some sports fans should be working in PR for some janky local politician with their takes