punch variety/combinations - Canelo
Precision - equal
Footwork - GGG
Handspeed - Canelo

50-50 for me

Tilesp4p

All Star
Daps
I am one of those people who believe the Canelo has very underrated power, I think he is just as capable of stopping the same opponenets GGG has stopped IMO. But I give the fight to GGG due to the activity of his jab. If you go back and watch some of his fights, Canelo sometimes is lazy with his jabs and usually waits on his opponent to jab so he can counter, which can lead to him getting behind on the score cards. I think they both respect the others power to much so it would turn into them both trying to outbox each other from the outside rather then them rushing in and trying to brawl, inside fight or pressure each other.I think that a boxing battle fought on the outside is a fight GGG wins 9/10 and is the exact reason Canelo is putting this fight off. GGG wins the boxing battle on the outside due to his more active jab ,not to mention his height and reach advantage AND the fact that Canelo seems to kind of gas a little in the later rounds IMO :yeshrug:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
the step up in competition would be HUGE for little g. not so much for canelo. just like everybody else, when little g feels that first body shot, he's gonna realize canelo isn't ordinary. I see canelo slipping a lot of little g's punches and tagging him with them head snappers early on. just like rosado did, canelo will have little g's face visibly marked up and swollen early in the fight. only difference is canelo is no rosado. canelo will make little g look flat out stupid at times. I honestly see little g getting hurt in this fight. rosado and stevens were able to tag him with ease....canelo lands like that, little g will not last.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Should've just took the 155 fade. Anyway canelo via ud. Lil g style pays into Canelo's strengths.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
the step up in competition would be HUGE for little g. not so much for canelo. just like everybody else, when little g feels that first body shot, he's gonna realize canelo isn't ordinary. I see canelo slipping a lot of little g's punches and tagging him with them head snappers early on. just like rosado did, canelo will have little g's face visibly marked up and swollen early in the fight. only difference is canelo is no rosado. canelo will make little g look flat out stupid at times. I honestly see little g getting hurt in this fight. rosado and stevens were able to tag him with ease....canelo lands like that, little g will not last.
It's truly staggering to me how many people discount this simple fact...97g ain't bringing anything to the table Canelo never seen before, all he's bringing is punching power...Has 97g ever fought anybody who even knows what a feint is let alone skilled enough to actually use it in a fight?

Dudes really underestimating Canelo's superior boxing ability because he once again showed struggle cutting the ring off against a speedy mover (Khan)...What these dudes haven't seemed to discover yet is 97g fights nothing like that, his style is the type Canelo has ALWAYS eaten up...Canelo is a lot like Pacquiao, he's more comfortable against fighters that come forward...Canelo's boxing ability has ALWAYS shined when he's in the ring with this type of opponent...

Like you also said 97g is used to overwhelming shook fighters, those who stand with him have had success tagging him up...From a defensive standpoint he's very stiff, doesn't move his head much at all and that jab everyone keeps talking about is telegraphed...97g is not Floyd, he's not Khan, he's not quick with the jab...ask Angulo what happened when he tried to throw a telegraphed jab at Canelo...

giphy.gif

97g also has tendencies lunging and throwing wide punches that Canelo loves to sit back and counter with uppercuts...Canelo can eat him up on the inside with his more quick compact style...

PleasantIncomparableGalah.gif

erdm1ksdemklsr40qrz4.gif

I guarantee you, you will see a lot of this from Canelo when this fight happens...

giphy.gif

97g and the naysayers gon learn, you can't prepare yourself for that by fighting tomato cans for a living...

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Don't matter Canelo said GGG is too old for him to fight , remember (cotto and mosley weren't tho)
When I click a thread and see people comparing GGG to CTE having zombies like Angulo and Kirkland I know it's time to :snooze:
According to the coli GGG is a one sided cake walk for Canelo and yet golden boy is avoiding that huge easy pay day like the plague for some reason. Dumb nikkas keep spreading this narrative that GGG is a mindless puncher as if the Lemiuex fight never happened. I love kell brook but it'll be good for GGG to display his skills against against an elite opponent and give me another reference point when talking to biased casuals