If tripple g fights canelo. Who would win

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
That's cool fam.

Just be ready to see a lot of "I told you so" type posts once GGG beats up ginger duck.
Aight cool wasn't you Matthysse mafia? This is gone play out the same way. No way a slow come forward fighter beats the best counter puncher in the world and future goat Mexican fighter

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Aight cool wasn't you Matthysse mafia? This is gone play out the same way. No way a slow come forward fighter beats the best counter puncher in the world and future goat Mexican fighter

I picked Matthysse to beat Danny that is true, but I was one of the few who said it was 50/50 and never stanned Lucas or said he'd destroy Swift. I even brought up his bad footwork in the Judah and Alexander fight and have gone on record to say that if Danny can do something similar he can win. Once Swift started boxing he destroyed dude.

GGG and Swift are like better more complete versions of Matthysse and Canelo. They both have another dimension that those 2 nikkas lack.

both GGG and Swift can box and move. Lucas can't do that without reaching in falling over himself and Canelo roots himself into the canvas like tree trunks and doesn't move around much.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I picked Matthysse to beat Danny that is true, but I was one of the few who said it was 50/50 and never stanned Lucas or said he'd destroy Swift. I even brought up his bad footwork in the Judah and Alexander fight and have gone on record to say that if Danny can do something similar he can win. Once Swift started boxing he destroyed dude.

GGG and Swift are like better more complete versions of Matthysse and Canelo. They both have another dimension that those 2 nikkas lack.

both GGG and Swift can box and move. Lucas can't do that without reaching in falling over himself and Canelo roots himself into the canvas like tree trunks and doesn't move around much.
breh swift is my 2nd favorite boxer of all time. he wishes he had the boxing ability of canelo. hell swift wishes he had half of the atletiscm of canelo.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
the step up in competition would be HUGE for little g. not so much for canelo. just like everybody else, when little g feels that first body shot, he's gonna realize canelo isn't ordinary. I see canelo slipping a lot of little g's punches and tagging him with them head snappers early on. just like rosado did, canelo will have little g's face visibly marked up and swollen early in the fight. only difference is canelo is no rosado. canelo will make little g look flat out stupid at times. I honestly see little g getting hurt in this fight. rosado and stevens were able to tag him with ease....canelo lands like that, little g will not last.
yup. brook swelled this dude's whole face up in 5 rounds. canelo will have him lookin like the elephant man after 3.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Post videos of GGG telegraphing his jabs and getting fukked up please.
97g telegraphs the jab, Rosado counters with a right uppercut that sends 97g backwards and Rosado continues to pummel him with combinations...

rosado_pushing_back.0.gif

Here 97g tries to double up the jab and once again Rosado slaps him upside the head with a right hook...

rosado_counter_right.0.gif

and don't worry those Kell Brook gifs are coming...:sas1:

Last edited:

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
It's truly staggering to me how many people discount this simple fact...97g ain't bringing anything to the table Canelo never seen before, all he's bringing is punching power...Has 97g ever fought anybody who even knows what a feint is let alone skilled enough to actually use it in a fight?

Dudes really underestimating Canelo's superior boxing ability because he once again showed struggle cutting the ring off against a speedy mover (Khan)...What these dudes haven't seemed to discover yet is 97g fights nothing like that, his style is the type Canelo has ALWAYS eaten up...Canelo is a lot like Pacquiao, he's more comfortable against fighters that come forward...Canelo's boxing ability has ALWAYS shined when he's in the ring with this type of opponent...

Like you also said 97g is used to overwhelming shook fighters, those who stand with him have had success tagging him up...From a defensive standpoint he's very stiff, doesn't move his head much at all and that jab everyone keeps talking about is telegraphed...97g is not Floyd, he's not Khan, he's not quick with the jab...ask Angulo what happened when he tried to throw a telegraphed jab at Canelo...

giphy.gif

97g also has tendencies lunging and throwing wide punches that Canelo loves to sit back and counter with uppercuts...Canelo can eat him up on the inside with his more quick compact style...

PleasantIncomparableGalah.gif

erdm1ksdemklsr40qrz4.gif

I guarantee you, you will see a lot of this from Canelo when this fight happens...

giphy.gif

97g and the naysayers gon learn, you can't prepare yourself for that by fighting tomato cans for a living...

i like this analysis, very true in terms of straight lines

however, everyone has a plan until they get hit

GGG"s power is something that changes dudes, they have a game plan, take 1 hook to the body, and they realize this power isnt ordinary

its clear golden boy waiting for GGG to slow down enuf for canelo to take him

if ur deep in the fight game, and actually know fighters n trainers and talk to them in real life, the word on the street is GGG handled canelo pretty easy when they sparred in big bear.

speakin further, GGG spars heavyweights n LHW regularly n drops em with his power

however, father time is undefeated, n the longer canelo dodges the fight n waits it out, the better chance he has to win

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
funny thing about everyone talkin about this "fight" happening

is keyboard warriors dont know they've already put in plenty or rounds with each other in big bear

granted, canelo was much greener back then, but its no secret who dominated those sparrin sessions...

:mjpls:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The real question is canelo having the stamina to take the pressure from somebody like GGG...that boy can't fight hard for 3 mins and he likes to take off rounds when his struggle stamina is tapped....if GGG decides to add some lateral movement to his game plan, for someone that can't cut off the ring canelo would be done

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
The real question is canelo having the stamina to take the pressure from somebody like GGG...that boy can't fight hard for 3 mins and he likes to take off rounds when his struggle stamina is tapped....if GGG decides to add some lateral movement to his game plan, for someone that can't cut off the ring canelo would be done
Vice versa how is triple g's stamina gonna be when he's eating hard left hook body counters? Because anyone who knows boxing, like you know boxing Pat, knows ggg's stalking style's kryptonite is a counter puncher w power to keep them off. That's exactly what cinnamon is. Brook, who didn't knock down or hurt Porter, managed to catch triple g' attention with his punches. Canelo has grown into a much harder puncher. Really want this fight to happen. Lara/ggg would be great to see now too.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
i like this analysis, very true in terms of straight lines

however, everyone has a plan until they get hit

GGG"s power is something that changes dudes, they have a game plan, take 1 hook to the body, and they realize this power isnt ordinary

its clear golden boy waiting for GGG to slow down enuf for canelo to take him

if ur deep in the fight game, and actually know fighters n trainers and talk to them in real life, the word on the street is GGG handled canelo pretty easy when they sparred in big bear.

speakin further, GGG spars heavyweights n LHW regularly n drops em with his power

however, father time is undefeated, n the longer canelo dodges the fight n waits it out, the better chance he has to win

Handled him when Canelo was fukking 20 or what...
Canelo improved a lot since.
And I heard they were pretty competitive though...

All I hear is GGG sparring legends, he KOd KOvalev and etc... but dude is here 34 yr old still filling cans and fight welters in a trash of a division.