If tripple g fights canelo. Who would win

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Vice versa how is triple g's stamina gonna be when he's eating hard left hook body counters? Because anyone who knows boxing, like you know boxing Pat, knows ggg's stalking style's kryptonite is a counter puncher w power to keep them off. That's exactly what cinnamon is. Brook, who didn't knock down or hurt Porter, managed to catch triple g' attention with his punches. Canelo has grown into a much harder puncher. Really want this fight to happen. Lara/ggg would be great to see now too.

Brook did hurt porter though..he just couldn't knock him down..GGG's stamina when he's not eating body shots is fine, Canelo moves around the ring for a minute and he's flushed red...you dont find that alarming that is still an issue for him with the amount of fights he's had?....especially for a cat who is 26 years old and Mexican :usure:..its so bad he has to reset himself in the fight constantly...Floyd and Trout took advantage when they realized he needs frequent rest breaks ...his counters maybe effective early but ive yet see it late in a fight unless im drawing a blank..if a past prime cotto can survive Canelo on his feet taking his counters, im confident so can GGG..hell cotto only needed minimal movement to avoid getting laced constantly those fast combinations and counters..couldn't cut off the ring on him...cotto should have gotten more of a beating in that fight tbh and he didn't because of that ...and GGG's footwork > Canelo's by far...I don't see being Canelo too quick to escape the ropes like Brook did if GGG bullies him into them..he's going to catch some serious bodywork. A smaller fighter Floyd went to his body and had him retreating..what do you think shots from a heavy handed GGG will do? and funny thing is Liam Smith is a decent body puncher himself :patrice:.a little struggle perhaps?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
.GGG's stamina when he's not eating body shots is fine, Canelo moves around the ring for a minute and he's flushed red...you dont find that alarming that is still an issue for him with the amount of fights he's had?....especially for a cat who is 26 years old and Mexican :usure:..its so bad he has to reset himself in the fight constantly...Floyd and Trout took advantage when they realized he needs frequent rest breaks ...his counters maybe effective early but ive yet see it late in a fight unless im drawing a blank..if a past prime cotto can survive Canelo on his feet taking his counters, im confident so can GGG..hell cotto only needed minimal movement to avoid getting laced constantly those fast combinations and counters..couldn't cut off the ring on him...cotto should have gotten more of a beating in that fight tbh and he didn't because of that ...and GGG's footwork > Canelo's by far...I don't see being Canelo too quick to escape the ropes like Brook did if GGG bullies him into them..he's going to catch some serious bodywork. A smaller fighter Floyd went to his body and had him retreating..what do you think shots from a heavy handed GGG will do? and funny thing is Liam Smith is a decent body puncher himself :patrice:.a little struggle perhaps?
ggg never been 12 rounds so we don't know what his stamina's like--we saw what a few good shots n slipping did to him yesterday though. Canelo needs to work on his I agree, but he's gone 12 against guys who move a lot, and has won all but one of them. Cotto, Trout, Lara etc all don't fight like ggg pat and you know this. ggg comes forward and has faced a good strong body counter puncher when? When has he ever had defensive movement like cotto breh? Canelo has better defensive skills than Brook, c'mon fam. Likewise who has bullied Canelo around friend?

I'm no Canelo stan, nor a triple g hater. Dude got frustrated against a clearly smaller guy, albeit for a short period of time. By the time they fight Canelo will be closer to ggg size, not jumping up 2 divisions. And present's a much more difficult puzzle than Brook. Canelo's quicker in general, but especially to the punch. Triple g can negate that because of his good footwork, but can't negate handspeed--and ability to get off first. Plus ggg doesn't move his head, especially when he's punching. Also if he got wild and open like he did with Brook he'd be in trouble b.c Canelo has power as well breh.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Handled him when Canelo was fukking 20 or what...
Canelo improved a lot since.
And I heard they were pretty competitive though...

All I hear is GGG sparring legends, he KOd KOvalev and etc... but dude is here 34 yr old still filling cans and fight welters in a trash of a division.

Fighting cans cuz dudes like canelo been ducking him. There's a reason no one wanna right him. Dudes out here literally breaking peoples faces.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Fighting cans cuz dudes like canelo been ducking him. There's a reason no one wanna right him. Dudes out here literally breaking peoples faces.
Sure lol...
Tell me about how good middleweight division is right now.

Tell meone weightclass which is worse 122 and up

Just because Canelo doesn't fight you yet you are not forced to beat taxi drivers and blown up welterweights in the meantime. Especially if you are:

Supposed p4p top 5 fighter
Supposed sparring monster who knocks out lhws
Supposed future HOF member

And a 34 yr old man who probably hasn't left many time to prove himself...

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
As much as I hate the boxing politics and negotiation tactics involved with making fights GGG if he wants Canelo is gonna have to check the history books and realize Canelo holds all the cards. He needs to look at Floyd with Oscar, Hagler with Leonard Bhop with Oscar and Manny with Floyd and cave on damn near every demand. Or go down as the most questionable resume of all time next to Calzaghe. And Joe has Kessler, Lacy and Bhop on his record ( although I think Bhop won) That Roy " win" doesn't count. Canelo could take BJS next, Andy Lee one of the Charlo's and be fine. And I hate thinking like this.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Sure lol...
Tell me about how good middleweight division is right now.

Tell meone weightclass which is worse 122 and up

Just because Canelo doesn't fight you yet you are not forced to beat taxi drivers and blown up welterweights in the meantime. Especially if you are:

Supposed p4p top 5 fighter
Supposed sparring monster who knocks out lhws
Supposed future HOF member

And a 34 yr old man who probably hasn't left many time to prove himself...

I'd agree he's not top 5 p4p based on his resume

In terms of his career, I think he's proven himself, his amateur and Olympic credentials are elite

Obv we'd like to see him fight canelo

But canelo would rather duck that fade and give up the belt lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd agree he's not top 5 p4p based on his resume

In terms of his career, I think he's proven himself, his amateur and Olympic credentials are elite

Obv we'd like to see him fight canelo

But canelo would rather duck that fade and give up the belt lol

Why is Canelo a must for GGG when he's never fought a real middleweight

Abel Sanchez claims GGG knocked out Kovalev in sparring lmao

if GGG is too powerful for guys at 160 why hasn't he moved to 168 he should be at 175 like Bute, who he knocked out in the amateurs

GGG also beat Kovalev in the amateurs lmao, but he's still fighting middleweights

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Why is Canelo a must for GGG when he's never fought a real middleweight

Abel Sanchez claims GGG knocked out Kovalev in sparring lmao

if GGG is too powerful for guys at 160 why hasn't he moved to 168 he should be at 175 like Bute, who he knocked out in the amateurs

GGG also beat Kovalev in the amateurs lmao, but he's still fighting middleweights

Ggg wanted canelo to unify the mw belts...and instead of facing the mandatory challenger (after ducking), canelo just gave up the belt lol

Ggg hasn't moved up cuz he hasn't unified mw division yet, is it that hard to understand?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ggg wanted canelo to unify the mw belts...and instead of facing the mandatory challenger (after ducking), canelo just gave up the belt lol

Ggg hasn't moved up cuz he hasn't unified mw division yet, is it that hard to understand?

Billy Joe saunders has the WBO belt, nobody has ever cared a bout that belt in boxing, he's already cleaned out the division, nobody wants to see Saunders fight GGG
or any of those guys at 160

He's 34 years old, and has never been in a big fight, he's not a star, if he would fought Ward the winner of that fight would've became a boxing star

since he's avoiding real challenges, he's just wasting his time

stop making excuses, they ducked Ward twice, the last time they tried to get him to come to 164 lmao blowing smoke

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

lol.....c'mon breh.

Imagine if Wilder's next fight was against a blown up cruiserweight. shyt look what he gets for fighting the fighters he does. Golovkin does the exact same thing, yet is ranked #3 p4p :jbhmm: Triple G has 2 paper belts, at least Wilder beat Stiverne to get his lol.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm leaning more towards Canelo now after seeing GGG yesterday. Brook moved him a few times :whoo: yesterday. Especially in the 2nd round. I dont know if he gassed out, or that eye was bothering him too much, etc.. I really think he fukked up not being on his bicycle more. Hisvcorner was preemature in callin it quits too. Although Gennady won as expected, he also got exposed in some respects. Kell's movement had Gennady looking sloppy at times. He was shoulder rolling too and having a little fun, had me missing Floyd a litte bit:to:. If he could hung in there and took less punishment by remaining off the ropes, I have a strong feeling he just may have been able to outbox Gennady in the latter rounds.

That said, I still think Canelo has stamina issues, but Gennady's are worse. Every fight I've seen him in, he's taking deep breaths by the third. Watch him when he walks to his corner, looks like he needs an albuterol inhaler. If Kell could move and hurt him, Canelo will give him a much tougher affair.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Don't matter Canelo said GGG is too old for him to fight , remember (cotto and mosley weren't tho)
When I click a thread and see people comparing GGG to CTE having zombies like Angulo and Kirkland I know it's time to :snooze:
According to the coli GGG is a one sided cake walk for Canelo and yet golden boy is avoiding that huge easy pay day like the plague for some reason. Dumb nikkas keep spreading this narrative that GGG is a mindless puncher as if the Lemiuex fight never happened. I love kell brook but it'll be good for GGG to display his skills against against an elite opponent and give me another reference point when talking to biased casuals
Co-sign this post

I love Canelo's skill, but truth is truth. He's already been in the ring with GGG...he knows how the sparring went, which is why he's not in a hurry to get back in the ring vs GGG and get his 2nd biggest purse:manny:

He knows he's not ready yet, he has to wait until GGG slows down more, so he blatantly ducked him:yeshrug:

Still doesn't mean Canelo isn't the 2nd best Middleweight:ehh:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Nope.

and besides the fight ain't even close to happening yet.

Now if you wanna bet some bread and will honor the bet and paypal that shyt as soon as ginger kid gets soul clapped then that's another story :sas2:

If not, I'll just proceed with talking all types of shyt and posting :umad: whenever nikkas mention the fight.

I gotta steal this:russ:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
ggg never been 12 rounds so we don't know what his stamina's like--we saw what a few good shots n slipping did to him yesterday though. Canelo needs to work on his I agree, but he's gone 12 against guys who move a lot, and has won all but one of them. Cotto, Trout, Lara etc all don't fight like ggg pat and you know this. ggg comes forward and has faced a good strong body counter puncher when? When has he ever had defensive movement like cotto breh? Canelo has better defensive skills than Brook, c'mon fam. Likewise who has bullied Canelo around friend?

I'm no Canelo stan, nor a triple g hater. Dude got frustrated against a clearly smaller guy, albeit for a short period of time. By the time they fight Canelo will be closer to ggg size, not jumping up 2 divisions. And present's a much more difficult puzzle than Brook. Canelo's quicker in general, but especially to the punch. Triple g can negate that because of his good footwork, but can't negate handspeed--and ability to get off first. Plus ggg doesn't move his head, especially when he's punching. Also if he got wild and open like he did with Brook he'd be in trouble b.c Canelo has power as well breh.

Great post:obama: