If tripple g fights canelo. Who would win

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
It's truly staggering to me how many people discount this simple fact...97g ain't bringing anything to the table Canelo never seen before, all he's bringing is punching power...Has 97g ever fought anybody who even knows what a feint is let alone skilled enough to actually use it in a fight?

Dudes really underestimating Canelo's superior boxing ability because he once again showed struggle cutting the ring off against a speedy mover (Khan)...What these dudes haven't seemed to discover yet is 97g fights nothing like that, his style is the type Canelo has ALWAYS eaten up...Canelo is a lot like Pacquiao, he's more comfortable against fighters that come forward...Canelo's boxing ability has ALWAYS shined when he's in the ring with this type of opponent...

Like you also said 97g is used to overwhelming shook fighters, those who stand with him have had success tagging him up...From a defensive standpoint he's very stiff, doesn't move his head much at all and that jab everyone keeps talking about is telegraphed...97g is not Floyd, he's not Khan, he's not quick with the jab...ask Angulo what happened when he tried to throw a telegraphed jab at Canelo...

giphy.gif

97g also has tendencies lunging and throwing wide punches that Canelo loves to sit back and counter with uppercuts...Canelo can eat him up on the inside with his more quick compact style...

PleasantIncomparableGalah.gif

erdm1ksdemklsr40qrz4.gif

I guarantee you, you will see a lot of this from Canelo when this fight happens...

giphy.gif

97g and the naysayers gon learn, you can't prepare yourself for that by fighting tomato cans for a living...
great post:whoo:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Don't matter Canelo said GGG is too old for him to fight , remember (cotto and mosley weren't tho)
When I click a thread and see people comparing GGG to CTE having zombies like Angulo and Kirkland I know it's time to :snooze:
According to the coli GGG is a one sided cake walk for Canelo and yet golden boy is avoiding that huge easy pay day like the plague for some reason. Dumb nikkas keep spreading this narrative that GGG is a mindless puncher as if the Lemiuex fight never happened. I love kell brook but it'll be good for GGG to display his skills against against an elite opponent and give me another reference point when talking to biased casuals
:what:@ a welterweight with ONE credible win (Porter) on his resume being an "elite opponent" for the middleweight champ...the same mothafukka that literally ducked EVERY strap holder in his own division...:what:

and then you have the nerve to mention Lemieux....what did we forget about Lemieux my nikka? Please detail his great boxing skills that nobody other than you can see? what did he do so well other than run and take a beating?

and who is comparing 97g to Angulo and Kirkland...I know I sure as hell didn't...the jab comment was 100% accurate, 97g telegraphs his jab...those gifs were posted to demonstrate my point at how more comfortable and dynamic a boxer Canelo is against opponents that come forward...

Yall 97g stan casuals are worse than Pactards... :smh:

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
:what:@ a welterweight with ONE credible win (Porter) on his resume being an "elite opponent" for the middleweight champ...the same mothafukka that literally ducked EVERY strap holder in his own division...:what:

and then you have the nerve to mention Lemieux....what did we forget about Lemieux my nikka? Please detail his great boxing skills that nobody other than you can see? what did he do so well other than run and take a beating?

and who is comparing 97g to Angulo and Kirkland...I know I sure as hell didn't...the jab comment was 100% accurate, 97g telegraphs his jab...those gifs were posted to demonstrate my point at how more comfortable and dynamic a boxer Canelo is against opponents that come forward...

smh so since you apparently think Canelo can beat GGG, what is it exactly that you know that Canelo's own handlers dont? Cuz they want no parts of GGG and feel physically Canelo is too small for GGG at present. If Canelo can beat GGG as easily as you think, why aren't the people who know him better than you taking that ez money against GGG?

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
#GGGoodBoys takes his soul by the 10th or 11th round. The fight is entertaining and competitive for like the 1st 5 rounds and then the ginger kid gets beat down and stopped.

Canelo will steal some rounds with his flashy punching he'll will make Golovkin respect his power, but I think his footwork will cost him when GGG starts boxing and giving him the Lemieux treatment.
He'll eventually lose the war of body shots and his below average stamina will come into play as well.

It'll do 1mil ppv buys and it'll be the first super fight that is on some FOTY shyt in a long ass time.

2 great punchers that let their hands go is a recipe for my fukking attention and admiration. :obama:

I can see Canelo winning, but he'd have to unlock another part of his game to do so. Even then I'd only give him a 35% of winning.

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
#GGGoodBoys takes his soul by the 10th or 11th round. The fight is entertaining and competitive for like the 1st 5 rounds and then the ginger kid gets beat down and stopped.

Canelo will steal some rounds with his flashy punching he'll will make Golovkin respect his power, but I think his footwork will cost him when GGG starts boxing and giving him the Lemieux treatment.
He'll eventually lose the war of body shots and his below average stamina will come into play as well.

It'll do 1mil ppv buys and it'll be the first super fight that is on some FOTY shyt in a long ass time.

2 great punchers that let their hands go is a recipe for my fukking attention and admiration. :obama:

I can see Canelo winning, but he'd have to unlock another part of his game to do so. Even then I'd only give him a 35% of winning.

This. :salute:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

Lol avi bet my friend?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
smh so since you apparently think Canelo can beat GGG, what is it exactly that you know that Canelo's own handlers dont? Cuz they want no parts of GGG and feel physically Canelo is too small for GGG at present. If Canelo can beat GGG as easily as you think, why aren't the people who know him better than you taking that ez money against GGG?
What exactly are you shaking your head at?
Where in that post you quoted, or any post I've made in this thread did I state or imply Canelo can win this fight easily? :dahell:

I believe Canelo can win this fight because he's the better more prepared boxer but it definitely will not be easy...As I've already stated, 97g brings nothing to the table Canelo hasn't seen before and his forward style is preferred by Canelo...This is an edge I strongly feel Canelo can and will take advantage of...

97g is no push over though, he's the bigger man and a bigger puncher whose to be respected which is exactly why Canelo's handlers are hesitant making this fight right now...97g does do good things in the ring, specifically with his feet and has a damn good chin...Canelo isn't knocking this guy out but he can and will outbox him which is why I see Canelo winning by decision...The only thing that worries me in this fight for Canelo is his stamina but he won't be chasing anybody in this fight...97g will be the one applying pressure into unfamiliar territory if he can't score the KO...

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Lol avi bet my friend?

Nope.

and besides the fight ain't even close to happening yet.

Now if you wanna bet some bread and will honor the bet and paypal that shyt as soon as ginger kid gets soul clapped then that's another story :sas2:

If not, I'll just proceed with talking all types of shyt and posting :umad: whenever nikkas mention the fight.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Nope.

and besides the fight ain't even close to happening yet.

Now if you wanna bet some bread and will honor the bet and paypal that shyt as soon as ginger kid gets soul clapped then that's another story :sas2:

If not, I'll just proceed with talking all types of shyt and posting :umad: whenever nikkas mention the fight.
nikka I Ain't got no money.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

Shawn Porter is the best win Keith Thurman got too, ain't nobody bringing that up against him
Shawn Porter is a better than any win Amir Khan, James Kirkland, Austin Trout, or Angulo has :sas1: and beating Kell Brooke is better than beating any of those guys as well :sas2:
Post videos of GGG telegraphing his jabs and getting fukked up please. Posting inferior ass tomato cans getting countered by Canelo don't mean shyt to me. And dumb nikkas thought Lemieux was going to be a problem for GGG or are you going pretend there was no hype around him after he absolutely annihilated Guerrero, NDam, and Rosado :comeon:. Beating Lemiuex coming off that streak is better than beating a war torn 34 yr old CTE having Cotto. but yall nikkas will use a "name" to pretend the match up was tougher than it was.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I wasn't able to copy it from my phone but a couple of days ago...you all probably already know this in some other thread..I haven't checked..he said Canelo is gonna fight one more time after this Sept fight..December-ish..then fight on Cinco De Mayo..then the fall...a year from now they'll do the GGG match. Supposedly to get him geared into Middleweight fights...that was the language he used in that last press conference. We'll see.

Do I think Canelo can beat GGG right now? Not really....but it's up to Canelo to shut up everyone who thinks he comes off cowardly in this entire fiasco.