giphy.gif
Jackies catalog makes Jet look pathetic

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You really know nothing about Bruce Lee if you believe this.

Every bruce movie was a tough guy/straight man angle. Bruce showed personality in public sure but not movies. Jackie helped write and produce his won films thus he was able to place his actual personality in films.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
It's either Donnie Yen or Jet Li. I can't compare Chan's movies to theirs because I feel like it's a different genre. Donnie's been putting it down for years though. A lot of you never even heard of him till Ip Man or when Iron Monkey was released in US theaters.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Jet Li catalog is crazier than Jackie's if we keepin it a bundle , Jack just got more mainstream visibility but that don't translate to quality

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Donnie is good, but he's no king of the genre. Both Jackie Chan's and Jet's Li Catalog are pretty up there. It's been between those 2.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Donnie is good, but he's no king of the genre. Both Jackie Chan's and Jet's Li Catalog are pretty up there. It's been between those 2.

Jet I guess you can say made the "realistic" fight scenes popular, but IMO he has Zero personality. And Jackie was that due Globally, while I Jets US films arent really memorable.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
It's either Donnie Yen or Jet Li. I can't compare Chan's movies to theirs because I feel like it's a different genre. Donnie's been putting it down for years though. A lot of you never even heard of him till Ip Man or when Iron Monkey was released in US theaters.
Donnie Yen puts in mad work. It's just now he's getting credit.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Jackie Chan is in my top 3 favourite actors. I'll watch all his movies, police story series was sick.

I disagree though, Jet Li is martial arts movie king.

Jet-Li is more Ancient China, mythology type, pure martial arts movies.

Jackie is more 'modern day movie that happens to have martial art elements in it'.

Both are great.

Both >>>>>>>>>> Bruce Lee, great as he was.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Jackie chan body of work is too strong. Bruce lee will forever be that man but my dude Jackie got too many classics under his belt.

Jet li shyt always seem too staged and mechanical to me, never fukked with him like that.