If we are being real Jackie Chan is the undisputed King of Martial arts films

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Jackie chan body of work is too strong. Bruce lee will forever be that man but my dude Jackie got too many classics under his belt.

Jet li shyt always seem too staged and mechanical to me, never fukked with him like that.

Yup. Jackie's fight scenes while colorful were realistic in the fact that he wasn't some machine who couldn't feel pain. And Jackie doing his own stunts is the icing on the cake.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
LOVED this fight scene as a kid.

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

Ol boy Yuen Biao was cold as hell too.
220px-Twinkle%2C_Twinkle_Lucky_Stars.jpg

Then Jackie had the GOAT crew
:wow:
Dragons Forever :mjcry:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yup. Jackie's fight scenes while colorful were realistic in the fact that he wasn't some machine who couldn't feel pain. And Jackie doing his own stunts is the icing on the cake.

Exactly

Same thing I was thinkin on the stunt side when I made that post but I wasn't sure if the others did their own or not.

Jackie chan did his thing consistently for ~30 years. Can't really top what he did. I'll be showing my kids Jackie chan movies :wow:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Exactly

Same thing I was thinkin on the stunt side when I made that post but I wasn't sure if the others did their own or not.

Jackie chan did his thing consistently for ~30 years. Can't really top what he did. I'll be showing my kids Jackie chan movies :wow:

I think it was the movie Iron of God where he fell out a tree and damn near died.

Breh put his life on the line for the people :wow::wow::wow::wow:

Jackie is legit one of the few entertainers I may cry about when they eventually pass :mjcry::sadcam:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
See this I can't agree with. Jackie started off with straight raw kung fu movies then he started to doing a mix of grabbing shyt to throw it while fighting and then he started trying to flex his acting chops. Jet Li tried to do the same but his kung fu flicks stayed raw and violent like the OG flicks in the 70s-80s. A lot of Donnie Yuengs flicks are raw as well as the young breh Tony Jaa he's coming for that spot he's not too too far away from solidifying himself.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Jet Li or Donnie Yen wouldn't be famous in the western hemisphere without Jackie Chan paving the way :gucci:

Put some fukking respect on Jackie's name :hhh:

Nobody has been relevant longer than Jackie Chan and dropped the same amount of classics

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Random thought but Sisqo- i got to get it would have been perfect for a martial arts flick

They need to go ahead and do a last dragon remake
:wow::wow::wow::wow: